It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention: Project Blue Beam Is Disinformation. The Truth about everything is in here. UPDATED.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
gods coming from the stars.....i heard that like many times...
aaa how about the theory that aliens first came up here seeded our life,then make all the religios stuff that they will come one day from the stars to see us?
im sorry im a christian believer but the theory just sounds very interesting

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I scratch my head and wondered why..... when I write the same as you no one listens?

The answer of course it wasn't the time then.... and it might be now.

Your thoughts and interpertations are just about there, good job.

When you have a problem achieving something remember words your parents told you, practice, practice, practice. The longer and harder you try the better the chances of you achieving your goals.

We all have heard in our lives that things always get worst before they get better. We are in the times where things will get worst but in time they will get much better and this time will be called or known as the New Beginning.

When you don't know who to believe or trust always go with what your gut tells you.

People say Earth is a Prison and I have disagreed it is more of a School and we are all learning.

There are many people here who's souls within them were sent back here to help in the transition and when it is time they will know what there part is and how to achieve it.

I am sure at some point in your life you have heard also from your parents that you should treat others as you would want others to treat you.

I'm very happy to see this thread.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Hey Observe.

I have seen you around since i first joined ATS and i always came across your threads, read them and just thought... Man that guy is crazy.

But i always had the though that maybe this guy knows something we dont know.

But you know what....you are not as crazy as people may think you are.

And yes i think the knowledge you have known for all these years will start to make sense to many many more people now.

Your concious was far more advanced than many peoples back then, and now they will slowly start to understand what you were trying to say.

Keep up the good work

I know we will have many discussions in the future.

And you are right, Earth IS a school and we are nearing Graduation!

[edit on 30-3-2007 by markjaxson]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
gentlemen^^ i dont wanna mess with religion or be a non believer but lets just think of the idea...
alien exist we know(:
there more advanced,they observe us we know(:
the universe is very old so in some place there are life forms started long before the earth formed(:
now whats the chance we are theyr creations(some sort of experiment) or are we just born from evolution of microbs like other life forms? 50/50 chance
now whats the chance they created some religion marks and told us that they are our gods and one day they will return to see theyr creations from the sky^^
stargate movie anyone?^^
i personaly dont believe aliens created religion especialy christian religion...
prehistoric people that saw soccers may draw in the rocks pictures of people from the sky and worship them but i dont think they maked from this a whole religion.
christianity is all about spirit+ christianity dosnt teach us to worship soemtin like slaves....or maybe the creators were the good race[:
still dosnt believe christianity hase somethin to do with ufos,maybe some prehistoric religions that never madet out...

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Great discussion folks!

I'd like to chime with some points:

1. I agree that astral projection places one in the Lower Realms and is therefore not a good approach for acquiring spiritual and metaphysical insight. Attuning oneself with those in ther Higher Realms, beyond the religious heavens and angels, is a much wiser approach for this.

2. The legacy of the Mayan calendar, which is more accurate than the Gregorian calendar, is largely misunderstood. The Mayans used astrological principle to ascertain periods whereby famine, plague, invasion from a foreign power, political upheaval, and even political downfalls were most likely to occur. In using this time-tested methodology, they accurately predicted the period when their own civilization would end - when they were invaded by the Spanish. THAT is the crux of Mayan prophecy for 2012. It doesn't mean that this world will be destroyed per se. Instead, it indicates that this planet will be astrologically aligned in favor of current governments ending and a revamped civilization to begin. None of which is too occur harmoniously, as rapid change and innovation has always been achieved through hard work and strife.

Originally posted by tr0lla
I catch a feeling on rare occasions talking to people, when I really connect with them everything around us is gone, fades completely out, then its just us in a vacuum of sorts, then bam, back to reality, all sound goes back to normal etc.. am I mentally messed up or is this supposed to happen?

3. This vacuum vision, indicating a Gift of Prophecy, is mirrored in the following channeled message from the Spirit Guide, Emmanuel (quoted from Emmanuel's Book II, The Choice for Love, 1989, page 167):

Self & World

Before the world existed, you did.

Before anything was manifested in any of the galaxies,

in any of the recorded universes you were there.

And I dare say, after the completion

of this particular round of events, the entire universe

will dissolve again into Light and you will be there.

There is nothing strange about this pronouncement

except for the fact that most of you don't believe it.

I think of this as a possible - as opposed to probable - outcome surrounding the general time-frame of 2012.

4. Wishful thinking and good thoughts have their place of importance to be sure. But to get from Point A to Point B in one's growth in order to have the level of energy in The Light after death or total astral projection, and thereby to become a major player in the upcoming Evolution Revolution, one must do more than just meditate, pray, and strive to live by The Golden Rule. One must embrace a path of accelerated evolutionary development. One must serve others, use
Heart Chakra Radiance daily, while also cultivating COMPASSION, HUMILITY, and PURITY, every single day. Then and only then will one be ready

Chance favors the Pre-Ascended God Realized.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
sounds hard i must say and ill probably use the powers for my own evil selfish needs

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
i believe that that is a great analogy.i am with you 100%.i think that it comes with common sense.its not that u know or dont.but when u notice your not so oblivious.unless u just cannont concieve a high level

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
ok i like the discussion i like the critical thought

i agree with the basic message but i am careful to scan info

but this also seems to me like it could be more disinformation

but for people with higher levels of basic understandings of the things not right going on ( a "re-herding of the sheep that got away")

now what would make aliens be universally peaceful (this seems to be what you are implying by saying they are peaceful)

why (if they exist) would they not simply be a bit higher on the food chian than humans but treating us more like we treat animals (as pets) while occasionally running tests on them so our safety isn't as compromised trying out new drugs and things and basically using us to do some dirty work for them or for some unseen benefit or possibly they used to do this (circa 4000 years ago and they have moved on) and yet occasionally check on us.

are you implying that these being have ascended spiritually to higher frequency's than us and that peacefulness is a pre-requistite for this ascension

it seems the points you are trying to make are trying to get us to to beleive what some of us may WANT to beleive, and work on the weaknesses of the human condition/psyche i.e

let our emotions get the most of our critical thinking

and you could also be innocently making your own journey thru the latter of knowledge and trying to share what you have learned and looking of confirmation of your own beleifs

[edit on 30-3-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   
the monks in tibet do this things all the time even bring back the dead but they got all they need theyr,nature,no corruption,concentration,but still there are bad people and bullies there i readed in some tibet book of some doctor that studiet there....
the highter levels were buliing him doing some attacks to his aura and such...thats just sick they deserve to be banned from the temple

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I have pondering ideas like this latley.

But I have a question. Where do I go from here? Do I search for answers? Do I let things come to me instinctively? Or?....

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Mark, Thank you for starting a brilliant thread. It's a great read and we share many similar beliefs. Always nice to bump into a like-minded soul.

I like to believe it's little things like this that remind one they're on the right path.

See you around -

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol
sounds hard i must say and ill probably use the powers for my own evil selfish needs

That focus would hinder anyone from ever getting those powers in the first place, and also in being stable enough to keep them once they were gained.

Originally posted by Unisol
the monks in tibet do this things all the time even bring back the dead but they got all they need theyr,nature,no corruption,concentration,but still there are bad people and bullies there i readed in some tibet book of some doctor that studiet there....
the highter levels were buliing him doing some attacks to his aura and such...thats just sick they deserve to be banned from the temple

Which goes to show you that just because some people are on a religious path does not automatically mean that they are spiritually focused. And most on The Other Side, as with This Side, are not devoted to The Light.

This also reminds me of the saying...

Tall trees get the most wind.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by markjaxson

Our thoughts create our reality.

Thought is the most powerful "Gift" that god gave us.

It is all to do with thoughts.

Thoughts create our reality.

Hey this is my first time posting in the whole site.

I barely started reading this thread and what i read is incredible.......

I just liked what you said so much i had to post......What you said in that post i agree with you 150%.... I admire your thinking

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I'm sure the ladies love the new vibrations.

I don't see the point in getting worked up about 2012. When it comes, it does. If something happens, bonus. If not, I will remember.

The philosophy of prophecy. Gotta love it.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
markjaxson,

I agree with just about all you have said, as a practicing Mystic and person that has extensively studied Hinduism and Buddhism I can say that much of what you say is true. My first out of body experience is what blew my mind and set me on the spiritual path I'm on today. The problem is most of the people reading this thread will simply never understand any of this. I've discussed my beliefs with family and friends and I've not encountered a single person my whole life that believed anything I've said is possible. Why believe something if it's not in your experience? How can I explain to someone who's been blind their whole life what the color blue looks like?

It boils down to a souls progression through reincarnation. Most of the worlds population isn't spiritual advanced enough to take this all in. Some of the people like myself know these "crazy" things are possible because I've dedicated my life to yoga,meditation,pranayama,etc but I now have more questions than I have answers. The practices I've listed expand your consciousness but it's all a person experience. I've introduced my practices to others but not a single person has stuck with it and thats ok, they're not ready for it and they could care less and that's also ok. I can't prove and share anything I've experienced unless you experience it yourself and I'd say 1 in a million people are ready to dedicate their life and mind to spiritual progression to understand these things. Talking about things like levitation,teleportation,mind reading,etc won't do really any good because all it will do is make people think your full of it and they'll ask for proof which we don't have because it's a personal experience that happens within you.

Even myself, I can't say for sure if anything will happen on 2011 or 2012. I like to remain open minded that anything I think I know could be wrong.I'm far from enlightenment and only then will I be able to fully comprehend all these things. I was once like you trying to spread the word about all the amazing things that people can experience in life but I've found there's no point in explaining it to others. The only people I discuss this with now are people on the same path as me and there aren't many of them. All I can recommend to someone is meditation to peal alway their ego.

What proof does markjaxson,me or anyone have ? The answer is absolutely none.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

It boils down to a souls progression through reincarnation. Most of the worlds population isn't spiritual advanced enough to take this all in. Some of the people like myself know these "crazy" things are possible because I've dedicated my life to yoga,meditation,pranayama,etc but I now have more questions than I have answers. The practices I've listed expand your consciousness but it's all a person experience. I've introduced my practices to others but not a single person has stuck with it and thats ok, they're not ready for it and they could care less and that's also ok. I can't prove and share anything I've experienced unless you experience it yourself and I'd say 1 in a million people are ready to dedicate their life and mind to spiritual progression to understand these things. Talking about things like levitation,teleportation,mind reading,etc won't do really any good because all it will do is make people think your full of it and they'll ask for proof which we don't have because it's a personal experience that happens within you.

At this moment in time many people like you say are not ready for it.

But we dont have time to follow a spiritual path anymore, i have very rarely done any meditation,i have done about a months worth of my life of meditation.

I have evolved purely through reading/learning and just through my life experiences,i have learned so much in such a small time.

I have always been a "watcher" since i can remember, i just watched people and couldnt quite understand why some people did certain things and why people are so god damn evil.

I have never been spiritual, i have been the typical "westerner" all my life until now.

I believe some of us are spirits having a human experience and not a human having a spiritual experience.

So therefore some of us already posses certain gifts that we needed to forget in order for us to become human,when the time is right we will all know what we need to do.

Some of us are already enlightened from birth but we had to hide it deep within us, until the time was right for us. Because no matter how hard we tried to communicate what we understood,many people could not understand what we wanted them to know.

Now that many of us know whats happening in the world we are starting to remember who we really are. We are waking up.

This alone will start to raise other peoples conscious.

And once we are all awake we need to start waking the humans (Sheep) up.

We are spirits having a human experience,we are here to help the humans.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2
..SNIP..
You must not have realised that religeon is a method of population control that only effects the weak minded.
If you can't see this you must be god fearing or a muslim.
On another note though, why was religeon created to control earths population-that is the question.
[edit on 30-3-2007 by SKUNK2]

Religion has been used as a control force throughout history. When religion failed, there was the government in place to act as a fallback, In fact at one point in time the Priest was the head of the people.

So we've seen a shift over the years from religion being used to the gorvernment stepping in and catching those that fall through the church's fingers. And now look at how the government can be taken to have a stance that supporting the church is not in their bag of tricks now, it makes sense as it needs to serve EVERYONE that doesn't make it into the religious fray.

Don't get me wrong, I am a spiritual person, I just have a huge problem with modernized religion and how it is taught. I strongly feel that ones walk with "God" is a very personal and unique experience. I also have a problem with people placing their problems in life as trials and tribulations that are placed there by their benevolent God, I think the barriers people have in life they have placed themselves. We're always looking for someone to blame instead of getting over ourselves and just looking for a solution to the problem or at least what someone can do themselves to fix the situation.

It's a bit of a rant I know, but people lean heavily on religion to help them make decisions. I always tell my friends, I don't want you to just blindly believe what I say, I want to spark a fire that drives you to search for your own answers in everything that you do.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
quote - " And the truth is, UFOS EXIST,MYTHS ARE NOT MYTHS THEY ACTUALLY HAPPENED,JESUS CHRIST WAS REAL AND 911 WAS CLEARLY PLANNED, And all the other "acts of terrorism" where ALL PLANNED. "

i agree 100% . 911 was planned , by 19 terrorists . and some myths are
real . some .
to me , this just looks like a hit piece on people who don't believe what
you believe . but that's just mho . my 2c .

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by gen.disaray
quote - " And the truth is, UFOS EXIST,MYTHS ARE NOT MYTHS THEY ACTUALLY HAPPENED,JESUS CHRIST WAS REAL AND 911 WAS CLEARLY PLANNED, And all the other "acts of terrorism" where ALL PLANNED. "

i agree 100% . 911 was planned , by 19 terrorists . and some myths are
real . some .
to me , this just looks like a hit piece on people who don't believe what
you believe . but that's just mho . my 2c .

So the terrorists planted explosive devices in the towers and detonated them to make sure more people got killed?... My thats a mighty clever plan by the terrorists isnt it, who would have thought.

If people dont believe what i write that is absolutely fine with me, i am not here to make people believe what i say, it is merely my opinion, some agree some do not.... Each to their own.

Il take your 2c and being the generous and loving person i am i will give you your 2c back plus an extra 2c from me

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnknownAngel

Originally posted by markjaxson

Our thoughts create our reality.

Thought is the most powerful "Gift" that god gave us.

It is all to do with thoughts.

Thoughts create our reality.

Hey this is my first time posting in the whole site.

I barely started reading this thread and what i read is incredible.......

I just liked what you said so much i had to post......What you said in that post i agree with you 150%.... I admire your thinking

Thank you, hope to hear from you soon.

And welcome to ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join