It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention: Project Blue Beam Is Disinformation. The Truth about everything is in here. UPDATED.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AMANNAMEDQUEST

Originally posted by uberarcanist
Still unanswered is: how do vibrations in the physical universe have a spiritual significance? What would a higher level vibration cause and how would that happen?

Also, while the Mayans are very intelligent people, I won't simply take their word for it that 2012 has special significance. A society that lived in constant war and exhausted their environment can't be infallible.

I believe that the (N)WO has been around since probably the first paleocontact, so this is hardly a sign of major earth changes.

But if it these changes are for the positive, I sincerely hope they happen.

I too think the Mayans were very intelligent, but I do think their calender is also important. But I also think fantasies and wishful thinking is being created around it. They didn't have T.V. and whatnot to waste their time on, but they did have a lot of time to devote to watching the stars. They were masters of time, astronomy and math. Only one wait to truly know, and thats still 5 years away.

Thats the point.

Fantasies and wishful THINKING is what will make this happen.

Our thoughts create our reality.

Thought is the most powerful "Gift" that god gave us.

Think about it.

Without fantasies or wishful thinking or magical thinking our world wouldnt be here.

How do you think movies are created, how inventions are created how do you think everything is created?

It is all to do with thoughts.

Thoughts create our reality.

Without fantasies and wishful thinking what would be the point in our existence?

We would just be robots and that is what the governments are trying to take away from us.

Our ability to think,our ability to question and so on and so forth.

And they do it all through scientific methods. Physics and Psychology!

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Yes but the problem in this world is that people do not think. The majority of consumers do nothing but consume. The poor 3rd world population only think about survival, and have nothin got think about since they dont have internet acess.

So, could it be that there might be devastation afterall? No Cosmos without Chaos. that is a universal natural law. If the Suprime decline contributes to less consumer spending, then we will have a massive depression and perhaps a stock market crash. Fried electrical grids from HAARP or massive computer virus spreading. I fear the sacrifice will be bad and the new world will not come easy. The aliens might show themselves and claim to be our saviors.

We have been groomed for decades now. We are ready to meet them. THey are Humanoid mostly anyways. We won't be scared when we look into the face of Nordics, Nephilms, and other Plaiedans. Draconians became extinct a long time ago, the dracon humanoids are all but extinct now. All that remains is the royal blood line. Cheyney does not shapeshift. But he uses holograms to spread fear into people. He chooses Reptillian shape because of his lineage to the dracons. Or dragons.

I also think Jesus and Mohammed are going to arrive but will only be hosting a new body. Sort of like the label Ceasar every Roman Emperor aquires when taking the throne.

I personally think this new shift into the 5th root race has already occurred with some people. The Aryan race has been around for quite sometime now. Except after 2012, there will be a huge awakening taking place as is happening now. Thoughts can help rewire a brain. Imagine what they can do to DNA.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
StreetCorner Philosopher

Some very good points.

I personally think there will be a huge "electrical surge" (Its the best i can describe it) that will disable all electrical equipment on earth.

If this happens then its actually very good because we rely too much on electrical appliances in this age.

Without electronic equipment the world will literally shut down,well the western world will.

The internet has been important to us for many years as a communication tool and without it we wouldnt be able to piece all this information together and realise whats going on.

Without electronic equipment it will cause mass disruption to our governments and companies who have control over everything which is a good thing dont you think?

Anything a computer can do our mind can do.

Our brain is merely a processor for our mind.

We will soon be able to communicate telepathically to anyone in the world and many other gifts we never knew we had but all wished we would have.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   
yeah mark.. you seem to be a very smart cat.. evolved.. my question to you ( and I dont mean to be ignorant ) is, have you achieved the levels you speak of? Seeing beyond the physical, teleportation etc? Because in my life I know something is coming.. Ive practiced most of my life for something inside of me, I thought I knew what I was doing but after multiple failures ( ups & downs, trials & tribulations, backsliding etc.. ) I know nothing.. Became weak, vunerable, but now I feel the pull more than ever, & it seems people around me, even the 1z society would look at as nothing, seem to be powerful and nessessary in some way.. 1 of my friends speaks in riddles with me about how " the world is not ready for me, & how he might be the only 1 who see's it in me " and that makes me feel like im late & have been missing for so long.. I catch a feeling on rare occasions talking to people, when I really connect with them everything around us is gone, fades completely out, then its just us in a vacuum of sorts, then bam, back to reality, all sound goes back to normal etc.. am I mentally messed up or is this supposed to happen?

Sorry to bug you about it but any input would be helpful..

thanks..

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
ill admit i didnt read all three pages...

but something you posted early on struck a chord with me and ive yet to decide if it was a good chord or bad chord.

you stated the victims of 911 choose that fate before they were born. so, by that rational, did i choose my own path before i was born as well?

if so, i would really like to ask myself "WTF WERE U THINKING??!!" cuz i cant see where someone would choose to suffer for years on end. i wont get to graphic but lets just say there are days i wish it was cancer instaed, then at least id have an end in site. people wont let an animal suffer but for a human its just fine, yet if said human even mentions that they think about ending the suffering they want to lock you up. and we're the evolved species on the planet? lol funny.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Was watching this thread from afar to see how it developed.

Good conversation here and I have followed a pretty general rule of thumb. If a certain theory or information primary means of entangling your emotions is through fear, you should step back and observe said information with multiple observation points to ensure that you're clear on what is being fed to you.

I feel too many people today are "programed" through television, radio, media, etc. today to even have time to think about themselves and their own thoughts and passions. It's funny how we create the worlds we live in, even if it's not necessarily our dreams, just those that consume our emotion and waking thought.

I've posted in a few other threads here and StCP has seen me around.

Here's my question, I feel like I have alot of endowed knowledge that is just there and alot of people close to me consider me very in touch and to be a very knowledgeable person. My problem is this, I really wish I understood Astral Travel and OOBEs better as I have tried in the past and haven't had much success. I have full belief in such practices and they seem like they would almost seem "normal" in my view of the world. Honestly if anyone has any good advice for reading or things that helped them over their barriers it would be greatly appreciated.

I understand the relationship to vibrational frequencies and how there are quite a few different level and such, but I am not quite sure of the role of upcoming vibrational shifts or such. I mean in a biblical prophecy that could define what Christian's would consider the rapture if there were to be people left behind in the paradigm shift or such. I relate this question to what I stated above and I wonder if some things are left locked for people and perhaps this would open alot of peoples eyes that are aware of these things, but are not informed of the reality of it all just yet.

So what types of institutions would be formed or how would word spread to humanity of how they can affect the upcoming events and the world we live in? Everywhere in the world, the powers of media control the population's flow of information and teachings. These types of things don't really work well with the idea of a centralized government controlling the general population. I applaud the effort, but I just question how you get the word out quickly enough as I don't think there will be much time for thought between much of humanity "waking up" and that of chaos in the world at that point.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
then do u guiz thinked about the famous meaning of life?[:
for me is just living the best and enjoing everything.
u know the feeling when u play a game and u get bored and u get a new game?
well human bodyes are like that, we constantly get bored and need new stuff to feel new/refreshed/good

im happy that i found that
sucks that i know that every thing i dig i going to bore me eventualy but still life really is like a game and we need to think for a minute what we do in the game that makes us win and do the same things in real life

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Technically you shot yourself in the foot (Topic starter):

I quote:

Written by markjaxson
UPDATE:

Basically it boils down to this.

Are you a horny toad (low vibration:Cannot grasp the idea of UFO's or anything remotely strange) or are you a spiritual human (high vibration:Understands that anything and everything is possible)

*ANYTHING* and *EVERYTHING* is possible.

So you're basically telling people you think you're right, because you have so called ''proof'' and that we'll have to wait for 2012 to see what happens.

Well, what if you *were* wrong, and nothing happens? Tough # for you.

There have been many theories and predictions for many ages now, which had a substantial amount of ''proof'' to support them, however.

They all didn't come true.
I wonder why?

By no means think that i'm really skeptical, just realize that it's silly to be ''sure'' of your case, based on a few stories strung together.

And to add to that, i've seen things that are more "out of this world" than others, that you'd not even see if you were drugged on '___' or something.

[edit on 30/3/07 by -0mega-]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by tr0lla
yeah mark.. you seem to be a very smart cat.. evolved.. my question to you ( and I dont mean to be ignorant ) is, have you achieved the levels you speak of? Seeing beyond the physical, teleportation etc? Because in my life I know something is coming.. Ive practiced most of my life for something inside of me, I thought I knew what I was doing but after multiple failures ( ups & downs, trials & tribulations, backsliding etc.. ) I know nothing.. Became weak, vunerable, but now I feel the pull more than ever, & it seems people around me, even the 1z society would look at as nothing, seem to be powerful and nessessary in some way.. 1 of my friends speaks in riddles with me about how " the world is not ready for me, & how he might be the only 1 who see's it in me " and that makes me feel like im late & have been missing for so long.. I catch a feeling on rare occasions talking to people, when I really connect with them everything around us is gone, fades completely out, then its just us in a vacuum of sorts, then bam, back to reality, all sound goes back to normal etc.. am I mentally messed up or is this supposed to happen?

Sorry to bug you about it but any input would be helpful..

thanks..

Hey dont worry about it your fine.

I understand you completely.

Your time will come you are not messed up mentally and yes its supposed to happen.

Things will start to make sense, memories,music,dreams will all start make sense.

But only when your time is right will you understand.

I cannot "see" beyond our physical reality,i cannot teleport but deep down inside i know all these things are possible within me.

Your friend can sense something about you, you are not late,when the time is right you will understand more and more about why you are here.

I know the pull you are trying to describe, your unconcious has guided you towards this website,this very thread.

We are all connected.

We are all one.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles
ill admit i didnt read all three pages...

but something you posted early on struck a chord with me and ive yet to decide if it was a good chord or bad chord.

you stated the victims of 911 choose that fate before they were born. so, by that rational, did i choose my own path before i was born as well?

if so, i would really like to ask myself "WTF WERE U THINKING??!!" cuz i cant see where someone would choose to suffer for years on end. i wont get to graphic but lets just say there are days i wish it was cancer instaed, then at least id have an end in site. people wont let an animal suffer but for a human its just fine, yet if said human even mentions that they think about ending the suffering they want to lock you up. and we're the evolved species on the planet? lol funny.

Yes everyone chooses his or her destiny,before you were born into the physical world you had a choice, you didnt have an EGO then and you knew that it would be worth all the pain and suffering to experience the events that are about to happend and the gifts you can share with this world.

The striking of a chord i hit within you is the language of light.

Deep inside you when you read that very thing that "struck your chord" you understood it but couldnt quite understand why.

Trust that feeling everytime it happens as it means something and you will go far.

I know what you mean about "good chord or bad chord", it feels wrong but somehow it seems right, well my friend it is right and it is good.

I went through the same phase.... Why did i choose to go through so much emotional pain to be here?

Does immortality,loving and learning for infinity make up for it all?

No more evil,no more being slaves,no more lies and worries?

Because that is what God wants us to have. And that is our destiny.

The Indigo Children are waking up.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Hatax.

I think the only thing we have to do at the moment is spread the word, communicate with people who have Awaken.

The very fact that we are waking up helps other people to wake up.

When the time is right each and everyone of us will "Just Know" what we need to do.

This is different for each and every person.

In time we will all know beyond any doubt what we need to do.

Also you mention astral realms etc, it seems to me some people already have a feeling that they believe in it without any objection at all.

It almost feels like you should be there and not here.

We all have the ability to astral project but some of us cannot do it no matter how hard we try.

And thats for very good reason.

In time you will understand why.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol
then do u guiz thinked about the famous meaning of life?[:
for me is just living the best and enjoing everything.
u know the feeling when u play a game and u get bored and u get a new game?
well human bodyes are like that, we constantly get bored and need new stuff to feel new/refreshed/good

im happy that i found that
sucks that i know that every thing i dig i going to bore me eventualy but still life really is like a game and we need to think for a minute what we do in the game that makes us win and do the same things in real life

Thats because this western world has been scientifically created, we play a game and get bored because it doesnt satisfy our "craving" so we buy a new game/movie etc and no matter how much we enjoy it we will always get bored of it, so we buy more and more and more, which gives more and more and more money to the powers that be.

"They" know this, we didnt...

Until now.

That craving we have for adventure,fun,excitement and love will never be satisfied through games,movies etc.

It helps temporary, but once that feeling wears off you go out and "get a new one".

But its got to the point where we all know there is something missing,but cannot quite understand what it is.

It is almost time to "fill" that missing thing.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   
-Omega-

I am not saying i am right, i didnt shoot myself in the foot.

You interpreted what i said wrong.

Theres a very good chance i am right, i cannot prove The Truth as you cannot put The Truth in words... Its beyond words.

But what is happening is very real,its hard to comprehend for most people and that is why it doesnt all happen at once.

A little Ufo sighting here,
2 Ufo sightings there,
Ufo sightings Everywhere.

First come the sightings
Next come the landings
How can you deny what is already happenin.

The media have tricked you
The skeptics have dissed you
Aliens have landed,my have we missed you.

The government say they evil
The media report it too
But now you know different
Why do they lie like this to you?

All will become clear
We all have a choice
To live for eternity in fear
Or to finally rejoice.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Isn't all of this stuff a projection of our hopes!

Clinging to the last pieces of our flesh & bones.

If we weren't in control of our birth, what makes us think
we're in control of our DEATH?

Let it all go. Erase yourself & go home.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
thank you mark.. im glad there are people like you around.. you assured me & it was felt..

& it is starting to make sense but on the flip side it seems like fantasy..

I believe fear is holding me back..

should I continue doing what I used to do ( meditation to zero ) & trust in it..

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by tr0lla
thank you mark.. im glad there are people like you around.. you assured me & it was felt..

& it is starting to make sense but on the flip side it seems like fantasy..

I believe fear is holding me back..

should I continue doing what I used to do ( meditation to zero ) & trust in it..

No problem friend.

Thats one of the last parts you have to get over, it does seem like a fantasy, and fear is what is stopping you.

Because it all is just an illusion...A fantasy.

This is a time when everyones hopes and dreams come true.

Theres a famous saying....

There is nothing to fear but fear itself!

You cannot go wrong,we are all children of god and if we trust in him we cannot fail.

[edit on 30-3-2007 by markjaxson]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
markjaxson if jesus was real, it must mean that all the Greek,Eygyptian,pagan gods etc must have been real. This bassicly blows your theory away.
You must not have realised that religeon is a method of population control that only effects the weak minded.
If you can't see this you must be god fearing or a muslim.
On another note though, why was religeon created to control earths population-that is the question.

[edit on 30-3-2007 by SKUNK2]

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
thanks again mark..

& maybe I shouldnt add to this but im starting to think the story of jesus is just a story about what we go through to get to where it is were supposed to be..

I dont believe religion was originally created to control rather a way to explain what life is and help enlighten us..

for me the answer of life is simple yet so simple im missing it..

& I feel you mark when you speak about its all a distraction.. I used to preach about the distractions.. funny how in a few short years I became distracted & lost my way.. I just hope im allowed another shot at life..

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2
markjaxson if jesus was real, it must mean that all the Greek,Eygyptian,pagan gods etc must have been real. This bassicly blows your theory away.
You must not have realised that religeon is a method of population control thatonly effects the weak minded.
If you can't see this you must be a god fearing american or a muslim.
On another note though, why was religeon created to control earths population-that is the question.

Thats because "All the Greek,Egyptian,pagan god etc" WERE REAL.

Dont you understand?

Religion IS population control....you are right.

But religion WAS NOT intended to be a form of population control.

The Evil of this world used "religion" as a form of population control.

Religion is just merely a guide on how to treat your fellow beings.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The "evil" in this world created Christianity,Muslim and the Jewish religeon then. IMO the other pagan religeons are much more believable than these religeons.
It's funny how most old religeons talk about the "gods" coming from the stars.

[edit on 30-3-2007 by SKUNK2]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join