It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Genius of Anti-Masons....NOT !!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Originally posted by mikedw
Excellent post. I'm only a Fellow Craft, haven't got my keys to the space ship yet.

You guys get a spaceship too?????????????????????????

So, not only to masons get money, power, hot chicks, free beer, secret handshakes, decoder rings, and mind control ray machines, you get spaceships too??????????????????????????

I WANNA JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The O.T.O. accepts chicks, and most of the O.T.O. members are way more interesting than the average Mason.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
And I hear their spaceships are far more fashionable too! Better interior decorating and all. But do they come stocked with free beer............

The original poster has a point. I mean, for a secret society supposedly so powerful that they are supposed to be running the world, they sure as hell suck at keeping the secrets part. I mean, if the likes of such illustrious figures like William Milton Cooper and David Icke can discover their grand designs for world domination without breaking into one single lodge meeting, then obviously they have failed in their plot to take over the world without us any the wiser.

There are secrets of less consequence to humanity that have been better kept, like the Mystery of Biull Clinton and his magic disappearing cigars..............the world may never know.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/4/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   
That's just the point.
We seem all harmless and jovial on the surface, like a malted milk ball.
But underneath, we're evil and horrifying, like a malted milk ball.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by wu kung
That's just the point.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Malted milk balls. Maybe Masons invented them to hide their secret decoder rings in. And the rest of us just eat them blisfully while the mind control chips harbored deep in the crispy diabolical centers of Whoppers bury in our brains and make us think masons taste nice mixed with chocolate ice cream....................

Mmmmmmmmm. Malted Masonic Milk Balls...........

Cug

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   

And I hear their spaceships are far more fashionable too! Better interior decorating and all. But do they come stocked with free beer............

Sorry no free beer at O.T.O. meetings. Free wine yes but no free beer. Oh but you can get free Cakes!!! (but you might not want those.)

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by wu kung
That's just the point.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Malted milk balls. Maybe Masons invented them to hide their secret decoder rings in. And the rest of us just eat them blisfully while the mind control chips harbored deep in the crispy diabolical centers of Whoppers bury in our brains and make us think masons taste nice mixed with chocolate ice cream....................

Mmmmmmmmm. Malted Masonic Milk Balls...........

Hey!! Who told you?!?!
That's it...I'm switching on my mind control device (which doubles as a garage door opener)...
...you are now under my control...
You will purchase case upon case of Hobb Nobbs biscuits and send them to the US to the following address....

[edit on 4/1/2007 by wu kung]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Your mind control chips aint that good.

YOU AINT TOUCHIN MY CHOCO HOBB NOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/4/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I don't want chocolate Hobb Nobbs.
I want the plain ones (I'm allergic to chocolate.)
My mind control device is working just fine, because I explicitly sent the message that I don't want chocolate, and you interpreted it as though you had the choice of not giving me the chocolate ones.

Hobb Nobbs...send Hobb Nobbs...
(it's just that they're so hard to find here in the States...)

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
It makes me sick when people have a go at Masons, so they've found some nasty stuff on a masonic website telling everyone how to get at people you might consider a problem. I recon that it was hacked, there are hackers out there right now checking out every masonic website looking for the slightest thing and i bet the site where all that nasty stuff is on was hacked in the first place because just about every mason i have ever met has been a damned decent bloke.

Is there no depth that some people will go to to make them look bad?

Evil.

I feel victimized.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join