It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That mountain dew thing has got to be BS.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Is there such thing as a choad? You know when it's wider than it is longer.

posted on Sep, 11 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
"choad" simply refers to "penis".

Speakers of the Hindi, Bengali and Gujarati languages have confirmed that ‘choad’ is in fact an Indian vernacular word equivalent to the "f" word; it is therefore likely to have entered English slang via the British Raj.

Apparently.

But to answer the question, yes, there are cases where the (for whatever reason), the width of the penis is greater than the length; as a rule though, this only applies to the non-erect penis. Usually it's because of surgery or other acquired deformity (cancer of the penis, for example - yes, it exists. Not just in horror stories). Thus, a truly "natural" case of "girth greather than length" might be rare to the point of "Unheard of".

Oh no.

I said "rule".

Cue "measuring" jokes...

posted on Sep, 13 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
It is possible that it can stunt the growth but it wont shrink it

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by out of this world
It is possible that it can stunt the growth but it wont shrink it

Evidence of this please?

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
OK , as a mother of one, I can tell you it doesn't make it shorter persay,I have always heard it lowers the swimmers in the gene pool,but..... When you stop drinking it, after being a Dew Junkie for awhile, your um *soldiers* tend to be a little more rampant. One month after stopping Mountain Dew, I was pregnant with our daughter. Just a word of caution

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join