It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAMAS asserts again that Islam needs to rule the world and Israel needs to be destroyed

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   

HAMAS asserts again that Islam needs to rule the world and Israel needs to be destroyed

www.israelnationalnews.com

We have two important foundations: one is Koranic and the other is prophetic. The Koranic: the divine promise made in the Al-Israa Sura [Chapter 17] is that we will liberate the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque, 'and we will enter it as we have entered it the first time' [paraphrasing Sura 17 (The Night Journey), verse 7]. And the prophetic foundation is the message of the prophet Muhammad, that Islam will enter every house and will spread over the entire world.

".... Our position is the liberation of Palestine, all of Palestine. This is the final and strategic solution for us. There is a Koranic message for us, that we will enter the Al-Aqsa Mosque, and the entrance to the mosque means the entrance into all of Palestine. This is the message, no one can deny it. Anyone who denies it must check his faith and his Islam."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.pmw.org.il

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I guess a peace agreement between the Palestinians and Israel is out of the question. HAMAS currently rules the Palestinian Authority. This is their stance.
So much for the 'Saudi Peace Initiative'.

What is more damning in that the true essence of the fundamentalist groups (who are obviously NOT a minority) is that they see Islamic foundations lay in world conquest.

www.israelnationalnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I just wish Israel would grow some balls and destroy those mosques on the Temple Mount.

Those abominations have no place on that truly holy site.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I just wish Israel would grow some balls and destroy those mosques on the Temple Mount.

This line has grown old. Try another one. Israel commits most of the atrocities and those in power should have been tried for war crimes like last millenium. And this is about those in power - the common person in any country is pushed to and fro like wheat in the wind.

As for the arabs, yeah they can certainly be idiots but they have been driven to it. Bottom line is wrong begets wrong and this has gone on infinitum until the best that could happen is for both cultures to have a lobotomy and a change of leadership.

Where is the core of this cancer? Try religion. It is there in which it all started.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Dont you just hate those hatefulled muslims?

Whoops, I mean .. no wait... I dont know what I mean.
I mean, no wait.. isnt it israel committing all the crimes against Palestine?
No thats right, Palestinians are in the wrong, who are they to be angry at Israels incursions and forced rules...

All I know is, what you prescribe is pretty insane, even for a lunatic.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 02:14 AM
link   
What do you think the Muslims would do if the mosque in Mecca was destroyed and replaced with a Jewish synagogue or Christian church?

Do you think they'd leave it there like Israelis have with the Temple Mount, despite regaining control of the area?

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   

What do you think the Muslims would do if the mosque in Mecca was destroyed and replaced with a Jewish synagogue or Christian church?

Do you think they'd leave it there like Israelis have with the Temple Mount, despite regaining control of the area?

They'd destroy it.
The Israeli's have kept it.

Arent Israel in the 'right' here, by keeping it for muslims to use?

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I don't think they're doing the right thing at all.

The site is holier to Jews and Christians than it is to Muslims and I think the Temple to God should be rebuilt there in place of the mosques.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   
The temple mount is holy to everyone. Being #1 in the Jewish religion, #3 in the Muslim religion and #? (I have no idea) in the Christian religion just means one thing:
If we wish for true peace there should be no reason why the temple mount cannot be shared by all three religions

Fact is that the Muslims won't accept this. Islam was highjacked by the Fundamentalists and has become an Imperialist religion. That is why the Islamic hardliners cannot accept the Jewish entity (Israel) on what they perceive to be Islamic lands.

So long as this mindset is evident, I regret to say, there can be no peace - EVER!

Thinking that the annhilation of Israel will appease the Arabs or the Islamists and they become peaceful is utterly idiotic. It would just prove to them that they are all-mighty and can achieve more to regain and expand their religious empire. It may sound crazy but that is the mindset of Islamists.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by god_of_wine
Israel commits most of the atrocities and those in power should have been tried for war crimes like last millenium.

This is innaccurate. You 'see' the attrocities that the media you subscribe to decides to show. There is also a lack of knowledge as to the culture of the region.
The perception of Israeli 'attrocities' in the last conflict in Lebanon, for example, did not take into account the illegal actions of Lebanese sectarian militias who used those civilians killed as shields in the attacks against Israel. HR organizations claimed that at least 2/3 of the Lebanese civilians killed were due to those militias illegal use of civilians as shields.

And this is about those in power - the common person in any country is pushed to and fro like wheat in the wind.

The Palestinians VOTED Hamas into power, which says something about the Palestinians.

As for the arabs, yeah they can certainly be idiots but they have been driven to it. Bottom line is wrong begets wrong and this has gone on infinitum until the best that could happen is for both cultures to have a lobotomy and a change of leadership.

What you are saying again is innaccurate. This mindset has always existed - long before Israel, Zionism or the US. The fact that Islamism was humiliated when the Ottoman empire fell, that the Arabs suffered military and diplomatic defeats was a result of this idioticy and not the other way around.

Where is the core of this cancer? Try religion. It is there in which it all started.

Maybe, but the major conflicts where not because of religion (WWI, WWII).

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
People who fight over a piece of rock, and who worship a wall or a building over a Life of their fellow Man need to have their heads checked. Last time I checken walls and buildings are not alive and they do not bleed if you cut them. Want to have brainwashed individuals, who worship stone? Religion is the answer. Opium for the masses. And they will buy any wacko story you sell them - especially those "holy" ones, which say their "prophet" was here on this mountain, drinking water and the other "prophet" was on that same mountain sitting down, and resting. And the funniest thing for me is, that people actually belive this!

What is worse here, is some people saying that the other religion is worse then his - when we all know, that basicly all 3 religions dealing with this problematics of Middle East are derived from same old "pagan gods and rituals" and share the same "prophets" and they all basicly worship the Sun. Yet there shall always been fundamentalists who want to potray the "other man's religion" as fantatical - yet his is perfectly clean, good and above all "holy". You are not better then your neighbour, if you openly say that certain buildings must be destroyed, so that you can build other "holy sites" on that mountain, so that you can satisfy your own fanatical religious ideas. In fact - Judah here is no better then Hamas, which he hates so much.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
You are not better then your neighbour, if you openly say that certain buildings must be destroyed, so that you can build other "holy sites" on that mountain, so that you can satisfy your own fanatical religious ideas. In fact - Judah here is no better then Hamas, which he hates so much.

Souljah,

I feel it has become my JOB to correct you. I honestly should get paid for this.

This time your error is that it was not me who suggested to destroy the temple in Jersalem. I proposed to share the site for all three religions.

Your hatered for religion it obvious.
I respect religion because I userstand that religion is one that should bind us together. We are all children of the same G-d.

Again I repeat that it is not religion that is bad but the intentions behind them. WWI and WWII was not based on religion but it was two of the most bloodiest wars ever fought.
I therefore conclude that religion is not the problem but economic and political ambitions.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   

when we all know, that basicly all 3 religions dealing with this problematics of Middle East are derived from same old "pagan gods and rituals" and share the same "prophets" and they all basicly worship the Sun.

Bout time someone stated the truth! Getting sick and tired of the "Us Vs Them" mentality...when will people learn to grow out of it and start respecting each other no matter what the others person believes.

I do not take sides. Both sides in this case have had their bad moments, but from an honest perspective, the whole "Jihad" and "Islamfascists" line does not even pale in comparison to what the Zionists have done.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JudahMaccabbi
I feel it has become my JOB to correct you. I honestly should get paid for this.

What? You don't already?

This time your error is that it was not me who suggested to destroy the temple in Jersalem. I proposed to share the site for all three religions.

I know you did not - but you still worship a piece of stone.

Meaning you are no better then the fanatical Muslim, which you love so much.

Your hatered for religion it obvious.

I do not hate religion - hate is too strong feeling for that.

I respect religion because I userstand that religion is one that should bind us together. We are all children of the same G-d.

Yeah but it USUALLY DOES NOT BIND US TOGATHER;

Rather DIVIDES US - if you did not notice through History.

Again I repeat that it is not religion that is bad but the intentions behind them. WWI and WWII was not based on religion but it was two of the most bloodiest wars ever fought

So what do you call a systmatic genocide of JEWS?

Economical problematics?

Sounds kind of "religious" when a single Catholic Nation of Uber-Men starts to eliminate Jewish people in every country they occupy my military force.

Or was it just "political"?

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
[I do not take sides. Both sides in this case have had their bad moments, but from an honest perspective, the whole "Jihad" and "Islamfascists" line does not even pale in comparison to what the Zionists have done.

And what HAVE the Zionists done Mr. I-don't-take-sides?

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JudahMaccabbi
And what HAVE the Zionists done Mr. I-don't-take-sides?

Have you checked your signature?

Buy Israeli goods!
Boycott Pan-Arabists and Islamofacists!

Well Done!

You truly RESPECT religion, don't you?

[edit on 28/3/07 by Souljah]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Soulja, I think you have missread the above post. He asked you exactly what the Zionists (your term) have done? Read a bit more closely and maybe learn the language a bit better before putting someone down.

[edit on 28-3-2007 by DuncanIdahoGholem]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I know you did not - but you still worship a piece of stone.

Meaning you are no better then the fanatical Muslim, which you love so much.

Actually I am secular. I was raised in a Jewish conservative private school but I am not religious. I do hold Jewish traditions and I do respect it. BUT I am not religious.

Moreover - neither Jews nor Muslims worship stones.
You refer to temples buildings and so on - I understood. This is not the case still since I do not propose that we should destroy one temple for the sake of another but share the monument as a sign of religious unity.

Yeah but it USUALLY DOES NOT BIND US TOGATHER;

Rather DIVIDES US - if you did not notice through History.

True, but the division is not the religion but the political ambitions (or economic ones) that stand behind it. Religion is just the excuse.

So what do you call a systmatic genocide of JEWS?

Economical problematics?

Sounds kind of "religious" when a single Catholic Nation of Uber-Men starts to eliminate Jewish people in every country they occupy my military force.

Or was it just "political"?

The Nazis killed homosexuals, gypsies, blacks anything NOT perceived to be Aryan. I recall reading that Hilter hated the Jews because he perceived them to be the reason for the German loss of WWI (I am not saying this is the reason). Nazi bigotry was not ONLY toward religion but race, political affiliation, sexual preference and perceived cultural inferiority. So in a manner yes it was also political & economic.

Have you checked your signature?

Buy Israeli goods!
Boycott Pan-Arabists and Islamofacists!

Well Done!

You truly RESPECT religion, don't you?

That is exactly what I am talking about - Islamofascists - POLITCAL ambitions hiding behind religion. Therefore I do respect Islam NOT the politics behind it.

[edit on 28/3/07 by JudahMaccabbi]

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I completely understand that they are set on destroying Israel. I've moved on past that years ago. That's just how they're raised. Now the Islam ruling the world part is just wishful thinking. There's no way they'll get the west to give up mini-skirts and bikinis and trade them in for a bur-qua.

posted on Mar, 28 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Too much Muslim hate going here.
Islam in and of itself is fine - no problem. Have your religion, worship, practice and believe. No problem. The problem arises when FUNDAMENTALISTS hijack the religion and begin to use the foundation of the religion for political purposes - in this case to impose their will and beliefs on other people. That my dear friends is what we have here. I do not hate muslims or Islam but I do hate Islamic Fundamentalists to the core!

My neighbors are practicing Muslims and are great people! They have no designs on imposing their faith on me or my family and I believe that the vast majority of practicing Muslims feel this same way. They practice their faith very peacefully. What I believe is upsetting is that the moderates seem to be doing very little, or nothing, to stave off this surge in radicalism within their religion. To do so might yield a greater understanding and respect for Muslims worldwide.

So with that in mind, let's not all pile up on Muslims and draw hasty generalizations or create sweeping stereotypes. Let's address the issue for what it is - a poltical issue where religion is being used as the fulcrum. If we ignore the "Religious" aspects of their claims and focus on the political realities of what is occurring, I believe we may find solutions.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join