It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

February 2007 Black Triangles Sightings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Has anyone else heard of this phenomenon occuring with such frequency lately? This is the first that I've heard about this most recent round of sightings. Some of them are quite close to my home. Here is the link to the information.

Link

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I heard and read about alot of these sightings to MooneyBravo. It really makes me wonder if they are military of alien craft?
They have this story here at Space.com too.
www.space.com...
Here at Msnbc.
www.msnbc.msn.com...
I've read that they have been seen over populated cities and rural areas too. That's why I'm wondering if they're military. I haven't heard of any military jets coming out to take a look and see who's invaded our air space?.

This one happened in 2002.
Qoute: "Black Triangle Sighting Report
August 2002
This sighting of a Black Triangle is unusual in that the BT flew over a large West Coast city (San Jose, CA) at a relatively low altitude, was seen by two witnesses nearly colliding with a commercial jetliner, and was heading from the direction of Moffet Air Force Base. Its low altitude and its sudden acceleration to high speed indicate that it probably had recently taken off from a nearby airport.

General location: San Jose, CA, 6.5 miles due south of Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport
Location of witnesses: 4718 Meridian Avenue, San Jose, CA 95118
Date: 28 August 2002
Time: 8:30 pm just after sunset
Witnesses: Kenny Thomas (35 yrs old) and Jeff Piexoto (20 years old)
Occupations: Recording musicians" unquote.
www.nidsci.org...
It sounds military to me but thta's my opinion. Maybe someone who knows more will come along and shed some light on this for us.
Thanks MooneyBravo for the post on this subject, I really want to know more about this myself.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Well i have an irrational fear of these things that grows daily.
I dont understand some disturbing things in relation to their apearances
Dont you think it strange that seemingly huge by any standard aircraft can hover and dawdle aalong at 30 mph,as well as supersonic speeds.
seen usually over population centers but not seen by huge amounts of eyewitnesses,bode darky menacing to us.
They must have the ability to screen themselves from the average persons ability to see tham.
Otherwise they would be observed by many more people .Judging from the sighting reports.
what do you think?

new topics

join