It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO During collapse I think its a must watch.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Now hear me out and don't dismiss it out of hand until you think it through. Perhaps instead of a bird it was a UFO fleeing from the scene that was monitoring this event as if it knew this ordeal was going to occur. Or even future man in a transdimensional vehicle that from time to time visits other times major events for paying customers from the future. Sometimes it's the most ludicrous sounding explanations that are the truest of all.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
And once again we come back to perspective. How big do you think a pigeon would appear, compared to the tower, if the camera was two miles away from the tower, and the pigeon flew 100 feet in front of it. Compared to the towers the bird would appear pretty damn big. Now if the same pigeon flew 100 feet in front of the tower, and the camera was 2 miles away, you wouldn't even see it. I seriously doubt that we're looking at a pterodactyl, but at a pigeon or pigeons that were flying in front of a camera that was a good distance back from the tower.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Omg, an ufo? For god sake, i'm very open to the discussion of ufo's,but some people want to believe in it so deeply that their reason gets totally distorted.

Just because you can't understand something doesn't give you reason enough to adjust it to your perspectives.

Just because you can't totally identify the object doesn't give you reason enough to adjust it to your need of believing in ufos.

Call it an UFO because it's an unidentified flying object...

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
To me, it appears that the object(s), pass behind the building on the left. Which would indicate the object(s) is/are larger than a pigeon. I find it hard to believe it's an alien spacecraft, personally, but I also find it hard to believe it's a pigeon. The only thing I'm sure of is, I don't know what it is.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
just two birds,

nothing more, nothing less...

no debate here.

12 sekunden, 12 sekunden, 12 sekunden

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
For what it is worth, I do not think they are birds. The lower object does appear to be a shadow. My best guess would be bent steel or aluminum exterior building debris being ejected as there was plenty of large pieces all over the area after the collapse.

Seeing the original or collaborating footage that was a little more clearer might help in identification.

Until then, it is unidentified and it is flying (or falling) and it is an object. So I guess ufo applies...not too sure UFO does though. It would be a very small craft if that were the case.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I would appreciate if someone can concentrate in the building I circled you will notice that one of the object leaves from there and that a huge object
You will not notice it at first but you will later on seeing it departing.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Ok i have watched millions of video's clips of the WTC that day as most of us have here on ATS.

These so called UFO are just birds . Go to the BBC archive site and watch a few of the high quality clips, you will see they are just birds.

I dont work as a graphic designer now, but i have a degree in graphic design, i have been working with digital media since jesus was invented. When a video clip is converted from tape to avi then to swf , then put on you tube , google , then back to avi / mpeg etc the compression takes a massive toll on the quality of the clip.

I urge you to look at the higher quality clips of 9/11 you will see what im talking about. The planes look real , the birds look like birds , and so on.

Like a previous poster mentioned put your efforts into other aspects of 9/11 with the dedication you show to holograms and UFO's you could probably prove it was an inside job within a few days.

rant over.

xxx

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I am pretty sure I see a bird leaving a window ledge in the earliest retition.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I don't think they are birds they seem to be taking off faster than any bird I've seen, and also seem to be a little bigger, and without shape, but I'll definately try to look up some better quality videos or birds leaving the wtc site, but as far as this video shows, those shadows are too big and taking off too fast to be birds.

Ram

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
since it's flying behind a house - It is to big to be a bird..

Though i see wings flapping... What the heck is it??

It must be a bird... but my mind says it's to big to be a bird - and fly to fast...
i dunno

mothman perhaps

dunno.

[edit on 27-3-2007 by Ram]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 12:24 PM
link   
do you think it could be a bird like i said before?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Google Video Link

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Did nobody bother to READ what I posted earlier about perspective? That camera is a long way away from those towers. Those birds were closer to the camera than the towers, so they look much bigger compared to the background. If you're comparing them to the towers, then YES, they're going to look much bigger than birds.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Tomangelto good job finding that video, yeah those are definetely birds they just seem odd looking, shadowey and flying like somebody scared the ^%$#* out of them, anyway thats debunked.

Case Closed

Ram

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Did nobody bother to READ what I posted earlier about perspective? That camera is a long way away from those towers. Those birds were closer to the camera than the towers, so they look much bigger compared to the background. If you're comparing them to the towers, then YES, they're going to look much bigger than birds.

I didn't bother
Was to tired - just got home from work.
Now you know - because you ask.

I agree now - it is birds.
but i dont know.

[edit on 27-3-2007 by Ram]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bartholomeo
Tomangelto good job finding that video, yeah those are definetely birds they just seem odd looking, shadowey and flying like somebody scared the ^%$#* out of them, anyway thats debunked.

Case Closed

Oops, nice try. The case is not closed, the first object is casting a massive, consistent, dark shadow in the blown dust. A shadow that even blind people can see. The second object looks exactly the same, goes at the same (fast!) speed that the first one and climbs at the same rate; just in front of the building.

Is there any known documentary featuring this footage?

Thanks.

btw: I don't have a clue as to what those big dark flying objects are.

[edit on 27-3-2007 by brainsucker]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I have to agree with the "your seeing what you want to see". It is most probably, if not definatly a bird/s.

Use a bit of logic too;

If UFOs can travel through space and time, you would think they would be able to see things from a distance...why put themselves in harms way by being so close to the towers?

Sorry, but you are definatly seeing what you want to see.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
BRAIN SUCKER

did you watch the video i posted about 4 up from yours showing the event from another angle ?

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It doesn't look like birds to me.

It looks like some sort of aerial vehicle flying at great speed.

It may be extraterrestrial but I am more likely to believe that it is terrestrial, in other words, craft we made ourselves.

Several years ago there was a thread on FantasticForum by a guy I think his name was Civilian. He had an amazing collection of photos of UFO's at the WTC after the attack. There weren't just a couple, there were between 50 and a hundred. And they were taken by all different sources: clips from video, magazine photos, newspaper photos all different sources. And others started contributing photos of the same objects. It was very interesting.

Most of the UFO's were small tear-drop shaped vehicles identical to the craft in the science fiction promo with the helicopter over Manhatten sequence which has been so roundly and soundly debunked.

In true conspiracy tradition I believe that the science fiction promo intentionally had a vehicle like that photographed at the WTC by the many different sources so as to debunk any good photos that ever showed up of that vehicle. In other words if a real good photo showed up of that little tear-drop shaped vehicle everybody would just say, "Oh yeah, that was part of that science fiction promo."

Oh, and don't forget...I am the guy that thinks the WTC airplanes may have been a holograph.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 03:28 PM
link   
OK to the best of my knowledge the video i am posting is showing exactly what the video in the OP shows , just from a different angle. It clearly shows the 2 birds flying away from the dust cloud. (birds don't like huge dust clouds )

And you are telling me the objects in the clip below are in fact air craft / UFO's

Google Video Link

[edit on 27-3-2007 by tombangelta]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join