It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO During collapse I think its a must watch.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I have seen many videos of UFO's on 911 but there was alway a debate if they were a bird or something.
This time its a little different since the object is projecting a shadow on the clouds of dust.

I think that its a little to big to be a bird. Your opinion i appreciated.
In case its a bird I have identified the only species capable of it I am not 100% sure of which one it might be anyway here is the list:
Plesiosaurus, Pteranodon, Pterodactylus, Dimorphodon, Rhamphorhynchus, Quetzalcoatlus

To make it a little more complicated and since so many ppl are saying its a piegeon check when this thing leaves the building and after watch the video.

[edit on 26-3-2007 by piacenza]

\

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Chances are that it's the simplest explanation...a bird.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Exactly can you explain the little shadow on the clouds?

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
The bird casts the shadow. I see the bird and I see the shadow.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
now that I look closely you might be right and here is the actual list of flying bird that might project a shadow like that one:

Plesiosaurus, Pteranodon, Pterodactylus, Dimorphodon, Rhamphorhynchus, Quetzalcoatlus

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
You asked a question and I gave reasonable answers. If you are not open to reason then there is no point in asking the question.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Sorry I was just giving you a little sarcasm. Would you be able to know how many meters would a bird like that be long?
I think we can safely assume it cannot be a pigeon.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:03 PM
link   
No idea about the size. What is your estimate?

Also, that might not be a bird and it's shadow, but two separate birds.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Looks like a couple of pigeons to me. Pretty close to the camera, too.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
A pair of pigeons to me. Wouldn't suprise me. Use to live in New York when I was a kid.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
It does seem to be going quite fast, and produces a clearly defined shadow...not really the kind I would expect from a bird.
But oh well who knows.
Which tower collapse is this?
I wouldn't expect any birds to still be hanging around after the first.
They tend not to like dust/explosions/smoke etc

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Wow re watching it I just watched the most interesting thing you can actually seeing it on one of the building and departing it like gravity its not an issue.
Thats a pretty big thing bigger than a window
actually there are 2 flying object.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Holy cow guys please tell me its a fabricated movie this is the werdest stuff.
The ojects are every where I mean they are big I see 3 of them morphing in the building and flying away.
But they are actually huge check the buildings...

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Nah cant be this is video manipulation I think if please you have the original video I would appreciate.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
is it a bird, is it a plane no, ITS A BIRD.

this is on par with the holograms

NEXT...........................

[edit on 26-3-2007 by tombangelta]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
It's not morphing out of the building. It's just coming into view from the right, thru the shadows and into the light.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Please watch it closely very very closely start paying attention only to where I circled the picture and see it flying it from there.
Pay very close attention later on you will find more of this stuff around

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I have paid attention to it. Now you do the same. You are just wanting to see what you want to see. It comes out of the shadows from the lower right. That is not a UFO. It or they are birds.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
heres what i dont understand...people want to concentrate so much time on stuff like this...where are all the people putting time into flight 93...i live near shanksville and i know many locals also beleive that plane was shot down...i just feel that there is so much wasted time and energy on topics such as these with any relevance

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I don't know what that is,sure seems to big and fast for a bird.I would also think the birds would have cleared out after the planes started crashing.

<<   2  3 >>

join