It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After 6 years what has the Disclosure Project disclosed?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Hi!

Well yeah. Just look what happened to Stanley Meyer, nevertheless in this case they're keeping the man under validated protection..so what gives :/ Haven't heard a reference to this in any of his speeches either? He made some reference to someone who they almost "got to"..but who took a cash offer instead.

Cheers ~ L

[edit on 2-4-2007 by lasse]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Well, what really needs to happen is these technologies need to be brought forward by not just one inventor but a TEAM of credible, well-protected scientists and inventors - with proper funding, like in the millions or billions of dollars!

Greer has tried to do this with SEAS, but I think they are always limited in what they can do by SEVERE funding issues....

(Don't believe certain posters that like to say that Greer has "millions" of dollars or has otherwise become wealthy from CSETI/TDP/SEAS.......)

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Well sure. But all things considered it still makes sense that if you make a big exclamation point about soon being able to unleash something fantastic to the world, make repeated statements about how they need to be open with this fantastic item and encourage people to ask questions when they don't hear anything.... and then just go off radar and not mentioning it again.

It's just plain odd despite funding, variable x or y, etc, etc.
Just post a message on the web site. That doesn't cost?
It just doesn't come off as especially sincere..in lack of other analogies, imagine NASA announcing to the world they're taking off for Venus in 2 months and then not commenting on the issue 4 months later. Would not happen.

No worries, I have no opinion as to whether Mr Greer is wealthy or not!

Ah. Anyways. Off to bed!

[edit on 2-4-2007 by lasse]

posted on Apr, 2 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
lasse

Believe me I understand your concerns and I understand very well why some feel that Greer is being disingenuous somehow with CSETI and SEAS.

All I can do is keep trying to point out that people like Greer and these various independent inventors and the New Energy Movement and CSETI and SEAS are fighting a HUGE uphill battle against some ENORMOUSLY powerful people (the NWO/MIC).

Please, don't just look to Greer and his supporters to resolve all this for us!

THEY NEED HELP FROM US!!!!

All we can do is keep educating each other about these issues, ESPECIALLY about these suppressed technologies, more and more, over and over..... until the day we have thousands of people marching in the streets demanding the release of these technologies.... I really feel that nothing other than people protesting en masse will do the trick....

<< 6  7  8   >>

join