It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Documentary Thread

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 11:21 PM
link   
The Documentary that started it all for me. good old unsolved mysteries! God i must have been 12 when i first watched this.

video.google.com...

[edit on 29-10-2007 by ranma187]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by KrillKonspirator

Can we get an english translation by any chance?

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   
go to the SoC and join the fight

socsoldiers.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Poops!!
sorry, please delete this post. still new and don't know how to delete them yet.

[edit on 11/21/2007 by keeff]

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

WoW!! i was just listening to Ralph Ring on ATS mix, while playing an online game. and when it was over i came here to look for vids to watch for a bit, and found you!!!,....
the mix was the first i have heard abour Mr. Ring and was going to (at a later date) look for more information.

anyway, thanks for the link.

Wipes, Thanks, oh great deleter of my earlier post.

[edit on 11/21/2007 by keeff]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I posted this in the resources section. There are tons of videos and documentaries on here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
This is an awesome thread, great idea, great suggestions! I saw it and had to join to put in my two cents about a film I just bought.

You guys HAVE GOT to see this new doc called CAPTURING THE LIGHT. It's a friggin trip!!! Showing it to everyone and they're all freaked out by it. It's done in a way that feels very real, nothing flashy, just a real documentary. The footage and story in context is just a trip. No joke, it's not even a question, it's a must have for any Ufo/Alien fan that's for sure. Check it out here:

www.capturingthelightdvd.com

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   
greetings...

these are four old episodes of Unsolved Mysteries about UFOs... each one is about 1.5 hours long... even though they are old, they are still quite interesting to watch... i used to love U.M.; i haven't seen it in years...

Unsolved Mysteries #1 - UFOs

Roswell, Mack Brazel, Bob Lazar, Glen Dennis, Jesse Marcel, George Knapp, Stanton Friedman, Barney Barnet, Majestic 12, Roswell/Area 51 Connection, Hudson Valley UFO, Belgian UFO, Falcon Lake UFO, UFO Healing

Unsolved Mysteries #2 - UFOs

(Part 1) disappearance of Fredrick Velantich (Part 2) 12:02 Missing Time and Alien Abduction (Part 3) 34:34 Socorro Encounter (Part 4) 47:35 Kecksburg UFO (Part 5) 1:08:13 Texas UFO (Part 6) 1:23:37 Face On Mars

Unsolved Mysteries #3 - UFOs

(Part 1) Bentwater incident in England - Rendlesham Forrest (Part 2) 22:35 Allagash Four (Part 3) 41:45 Crop Circles in Canada (Part 4) 54:34 Phoenix Lights (Part 5) 1:04:32 Nazca Lines in Peru (Part 6) 1:13:00 Mexico UFOs

Unsolved Mysteries #4 - UFOs

Men In Black, Austin Texas, UFO over Georgetown Texas, Ray Muniz, Canadian UFO, Guardian Video, Bob Oechsler (Exler), Dr. Bruce Maccabee, Crop Circles England, Colin Andrews, Life on Mars, Rock 84001, Steven Douglas, Oakville Washington, Plague rain, The Blob, UFO Odyssey, Belgium UFO, Danny Gordon, Austinville Virginia

hopefully the descriptions are correct, i just copied what was on the google page...

enjoy!

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Just another vote of support for this excellent thread, and this might a an idea for the ATS Team to take seriously, and maybe even develop a section on the Forum specifically for this kind of idea.

excellent thread, well done...

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I see what you mean. Thanks for sharing your ideas with all of us. I hope things work out for y'all.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
There's a couple of new documentaries coming soon. (Thanks to senshido for this thread...)

UFO Hunters TV Series Coming in February

Enjoy!

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
JAN 18:
NOTE: CNN's LARRY KING Live talks UFOs Friday (tonight) at 9:00PM

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
yeah google around the world, plenty ufo´s to see

www.google.=UFO´S

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Hi Im Thought you all might like this video i found on google yesterday. My buddies and i run an alternative cinema at festivals to get the message out. Im an experiencer myself and have had 3 sightings recently Anyway thats for another post maybe. Im nervous i guess ! Anyway enjoy the video . I Wanted to give something first so enjoy... blessings Deanyoda Its called Secret Space..

Newvideo.google.co.uk...

[edit on 24-1-2008 by deanyoda]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by deanyoda
Hi Im Thought you all might like this video i found on google yesterday. My buddies and i run an alternative cinema at festivals to get the message out. Im an experiencer myself and have had 3 sightings recently Anyway thats for another post maybe. Im nervous i guess ! Anyway enjoy the video . I Wanted to give something first so enjoy... blessings Deanyoda Its called Secret Space..

Newvideo.google.co.uk...

[edit on 24-1-2008 by deanyoda]
well you're not the only one seeing "things".. I see 'them' very very often overhere in germany too.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
ATS does have a UFO video forum ufovid.abovetopsecret.com...
But don't ask me how to upload to it

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
[Mod Edit: Please see Posting work written by others. **ALL MEMBERS READ** and note the importance ATS places on this matter. Also New Site Tag For Quoting External Sources. Thank you - Jak]

[edit on 7/2/08 by JAK]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Hey here is a blog page with an interview with Philip J. Corso

[edit on 15-2-2008 by s4u001]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I found this website tonight and I thought other's might be intrested. It has many videos and other things.

xfacts.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join