It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Documentary Thread

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
get a thread dedicated to online UFO documentarys? I've noticed posted materials of UFO dvds/show is allowed here, and i was wondering if there's any chance of a stickied thread containing such things?

I know its probably a longshot, but it seems more conveniant than favouriting every thread where a decent show was posted.

And i'm sure with all the members helping out it'd be an amazing collection of videos

EDIT: This is a great idea. Members, please post the title, and if possible, a link to where you can purchase it, for UFO documentaries you think others will enjoy. Let's make a one-stop thread for such titles!

[edit on 26-3-2007 by Gazrok]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
It may not be much but I am posting this as a show of my support.

I would only request that the videos are seperated into some catagories...at the very least between scientific looks into the subject which considers all sides and realms of possibility v. devout believers making extraordinary claims (Mr. Icke would be an example of this).

Here is looking at a new sticky.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by spines
It may not be much but I am posting this as a show of my support.

I would only request that the videos are seperated into some catagories...at the very least between scientific looks into the subject which considers all sides and realms of possibility v. devout believers making extraordinary claims (Mr. Icke would be an example of this).

Here is looking at a new sticky.

Thanks for the support.

The reason i ask is because most members here can bring alot of new footage to the table that many of us haven't seen.

Could split it between a section of single sightings and a section of dvds/documentaries on ufos/aliens. I'd suggest a section with actual movies but that'd bring unwanted attention to the forum by anti-piracy people

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Out of the Blue
www.amazon.com...

Probably one of the best out there, but look for a cheaper one on E-Bay if you can....

Or on Google Video:

video.google.com...

[edit on 26-3-2007 by Gazrok]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Hey guys! I'm new to he forums and hope to offer all information i can to you guys. So, this is my first post and it is a doozy. I have access to a *very* fast computer, no questions asked, and was able to get to the cnes-geipan.fr/geipan website and look over the reports depite of the internet overload. I will say that there were several *very* interesting cases, and some worked on with the U.S. For those who can't get through, wait a few days till the excitement dies down.

KrillKonspirator

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied

Area 51: The Alien Interview

You can buy this one here.

I really like the alien interview, even if it really is not definite proof, or even though it could be hoaxed.

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Did anyone listen to Gov. Fife of az. last night on c2c admitting that he has seen the pheonix lights? I would say that is was a very big step!

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
souls.... your Alien Interview link also goes to UFO : Greatest Story.....

[edit on 31-3-2007 by millerman]

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I just posted this in another thread, but I don't see it here so here it is again;

UFO's: The Secret Evidence

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
do not believe anything you see and hear

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Just writing to show support for the idea.... Although I do think we have a good thing here as it is and it's only a good idea if it works. It sounds like you have done your homework and there is something to this. Good work

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by millerman
souls.... your Alien Interview link also goes to UFO : Greatest Story.....

[edit on 31-3-2007 by millerman]

Ha ha! Thanks millerman, must have been stoned or somefin....
here is the Area 51: The Alien Interview

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Here's one that studies UFO Hunters and discusses a variety of research perspectives and some history... I think it's from about the 2004 time-frame. It's in two parts on YouTube:

www.youtube.com... UFO Files: UFO Hunters 1
www.youtube.com... UFO Files: UFO Hunters 2

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
A couple of vids I ran across today..Enjoy !!

UFO? www.livevideo.com...

UFOs in Lightning:
www.livevideo.com...

Few pics:
photo.livevideo.com...

Dallas

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Here's another Episode of The UFO Files documentary series called Beyond The War Of The Worlds and focusses in on the UFO phenomenon in relation to Mars in a historical retrospective. Here's a Google Video link:

video.google.ca...

Cheers,

Vic

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I ran across two docs I hadn't seen before from 2006. Kinda UFO Tech 101.

Both docs are UFO Files episodes with some "name" physicists explaining Alien Engineering... I found both better than the "average" doc.

Each segment is 45 minutes long and those with an interest may find the "lay-person" explanations quite handy and for some factually educational.

Google Video has both on-line for those lacking access to the History channel:

UFO Files: Alien Engineering - Part 1
video.google.ca...

UFO Files: Alien Engineering - Part 2
video.google.ca...

Cheers,

Vic

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Those alien engineering videos are ghone from YouTube, likely because they are copyrighted material from the History Channel. They are over at veoh.com. Try there. Just watched them. I think they are worthwhile.

posted on Apr, 17 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Thanx schuyler, the two "Alien Engineering" docs are indeed gone and quite likely for the very reasons you state.
for the veoh linkage! There are a growing number of this sort of sharing site. The video sharing thing has made a great change in the Net over the last 18 months or couple of years. Cheers!

I think that the links to online videos are bound to disappear and reappear from time to time... your mileage may vary. But I think the idea of a documentary thread or sort of a living document as a resource is very handy.

Vic

[edit on 17-4-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Apr, 30 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I hope I do not stand on somebody’s toes here with this.
I am from the Netherlands so my English writing is not so good and I apologize for that.

This is a very good idea KingAmongstMen but I have another suggestion.
Is it possible that Gazrok the moderator create a new Forum with the name Ufo’s and Aliens Audio and Video and place it on in Conspiracy Theory Discussion Forums at www.abovetopsecret.com...

Every one can place the links in there to an interesting video or Audio documentary or interview but you have a much better oversight and it gives the opportunity to start discussions about it.

In the Netherlands we have already such a Forum.

See www.ufoplaza.nl... and scroll down to

www.ufoplaza.nl...

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Footage and Testimony from well qualified witnesses. Raw information. No editorial agenda.

video.google.com:80...

[edit on 2/5/07 by spacevisitor]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join