It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Documentary Thread

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
There are some really great vids on here. I have several hundred on dvd and was feeling like I had seen most of it out there, this thread had some really cool new stuff.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
This is just a test...sorry to interrupt, I have been having trouble with my account.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Found some very interesting videos on Youtube concerning Dr. Jonathan Reed's on-going alien encounter story. The guy seemed to have made his way onto the airwaves in Mexico, Japan, Europe, and also around the world. Makes me wonder why everyone is so scared to support this story even though fake websites continue spreading disinformation about Dr. Reed. Seems to people there are people on websites trying to tell people what to believe in. Like once after I post this my account will be shut down after a few raving skeptics come along. Which is too bad, because more videos are being placed up all over the place of Dr. Reed's story. More people will hear more about this story and thanks greatly to people who want to sweep this under a rug is all the more reason to continue posting this all over the internet. I want to personally thank ATS for allowing this thread to remain up and free for all to comment instead of locking up the thread. Thank You.

DR JONATHAN REED
-THE ARTIFACTDEVICE-
ODISEALINK.COM.
PARTS 1-10.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Now once the common regular regurgitating debunkers come along, I would like to ask in advance to explain their supposed beliefs on how they think all those people in these video clips are fabricating the story of Dr. Jonathan Reed. Please explain to me and others how you believe Dan McEvoy is lying. Give me details on why Dan McEvoys former military soldier would be lying on international television for Dr. Johnathan Reed. Please convince us of that. Then I want you to then convince us of CGI in 1996. And then convince us of why Robert Raith would lie. Please explain well he wrote the buck and he is lying for money. Then Im going to ask you HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT HE IS LYING? And when you cant answer that I will be setting up my next account to continue spreading the good word on the TRUTH OF THIS STORY. I also want to hear from your brain how you believe and think, if you even really think Reed is lying, HOW DID THE REED ORCHESTRATE ALL OF THOSE BODY GUARDS ONTO THE STAGE OF THIS TELEVISION STATION TO SHOW THE WORLD THE ALIEN ARTIFACT if you really believe its a hoax. PLEASE GIVE US A DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF EVERY SINGLE THING IVE ASKED YOU. AND IF YOU DECIDE TO AVOID EVEN ONE SMALL DETAIL IM SIMPLY GOING TO REPOST EVERYTHING BACK UP AFTER ABOVETOPSECRETS LOCKS THIS THREAD AND BANS ME.
Thanks for your cooperation.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
the onus is on YOU to prove to the debunkers
NOT the other way around

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Hey thats a great list - here are some more

Link

Cheers
edit on 3-2-2018 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
this is a very interesting documentary!!

thepiratebay.org...(WTC-SWE)

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
/bump because its such a good thread.

Anyone know of any New-ish documentaries that are viewable online ?

posted on Oct, 12 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
DON'T MISS THIS THREAD......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Sec ret Space (1hrs51mins - Google Video)

A masterful documentary it cracks on at a tremendous pace. A subject that at first seems too ridiculous to contemplate leaves you nodding in agreement ... I always thought there was something suspicious about NASA's attitude to UFOs. Now I know why.

[edit on 26-6-2010 by koperniguz]

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Hope this is not postet yet:

UFOTV Presents...: Flying Saucers Are Real Volume 2

Discover where some alien visitors to earth are likely to originate from. Also learn additional facts about the Majestic 12 Report, the most important Top Secret government documents ever leaked to the public regarding UFOs and an alien presence on earth and additional documents obtained through the Freedom of Information Act and the United States court system. And finally, discover the details of the Betty & Barney Hill abduction case, the first to receive international attention. This investigation and the journey of scientific discovery which followed make this one of the most significant stories you will ever witness. www.UFOTV.com....

Link: www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Some great UFO documentaries here including UFO The greatest story ever denied. Heres the link truthfullookufos.blogspot.com...

Regards
Micky

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Some old Roswell docu i found : www.vimeo.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Just watched this one. Scared as hell!

Disney took it waaay to seriously, lol.

posted on Oct, 27 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Just watched this one. Scared as hell!

Disney took it waaay to seriously, lol.

Right, except for the part where the researcher from the National UFO Studies says newspapers "all over the place were reporting a flying saucer had crashed in Roswell".
Only one newspaper broke the story and in that damn story it says the "flying saucer" consisted of FOIL, TAPE, flimsy EYE BEAMS and RUBBER.

So a RESEARCHER can't figure out from that description that it was some kind of box/ballon/human-made thing???
This is the description M. Brazle gave first before meeting with any military people or whatever. The case debunks itself. Or creates fodder so no actual smart people or influential people will ever take ufos seriously.

Or creates revenue for anyone who wants to get a salary from tricking gullible people.

posted on Jan, 31 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

edit on 12/26/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Dang, what about current docs, not ones that are 10+ years old.

I know Amazon Prime has some, Netflix as well. I just don't wanna wade through the garbage to find good ones

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 02:34 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join