It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hogzilla... is it real

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I was just watching this thing on agiant hog. Clamed to be 12 feet 1000 pounds by the killers. But when animals experts dug it up it waz 8 feet and estimated to be 750 pounds. They were unsure of if it waz a wild or domestic pig. I did not see the end. So... waz it wild or not??? thanx
peace

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
People please....

Above Top Secret is not

nor is it

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Ya, i think this pig is just an obease eater. Not a freak like big foot. i do not really beleave in him eather

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
...sounds like some hybrid of two different species of boar that mak it a really fat boar. I read about this so called "Hogzilla" in a newspaper down at my Great Grandma's house...none other than just a big boar. Could you be referring to that?

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Feral hogs, popularly known as wild hogs, are domestic hogs that escaped from farms and began living off the land. They lay waste to corn and peanut fields and deprive more than 100 species — including squirrels and deer — of food.

"It's a big problem and it's getting worse," Kammermeyer said. "If you have a lot of hogs, you're going to have problems. Hogs are very aggressive. They run deer off and they can be dangerous if wounded or cornered."

Holyoak said he had to climb into a deer stand a few years back to escape a raging hog that circled around for six hours, foaming at the mouth and snapping at branches.

"They say bears get mad when you mess with their babies," Holyoak said. "Hogs don't need a reason to get mad and come after you."

www.snopes.com...

is this it?

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Ya thats it...!!!
nice work. It is huge but not as big as that guy in the pic( the killer) said. Why is it calle dhogzilla...? Why not a fat hog. Weird becuase it really is not to extrodinary.

peace

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The Australian Island of Espirito Santo was once home to a now extinct giant hog. It was discovered in the late 1800's, then wiped out. It was as large as a rhinocerous. Today, descendants of this giant hog still exist, yet they are hybrids, and are smaller than their ancestors. The descendants are called Red Wattle hogs.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The orginal "hogzilla" did not truely live up to expectations. But, there was a 1100 pound hog killed in Georgia this year.

Story with pictures

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Oh yes i remeber this National Geographic did a special on Hogzilla and actually exhumed the body. They found that Hogzilla was slightly lighter than first reported but even more suprising is that Hogzilla is not a "pure" wild hog. Its a hybrid of a pig you would find on a farm and a wild boar

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
That hybrid is called an iron age hog, I believe.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Wow. I got that he waz not really a full hog. I did not know there waz a bigger pig found in gergia. Thats cool. I hat the way they call it a beast. it just a huge pig. Sorry, but it not like a poisoniss snake. Thanx guys, i did not know about him that much. So he really did exist. And there r even larger.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I went pig hunting a few times, we used to put on motocross armour and drive after running pigs in a ute and jump off the back of the ute onto the pigs, cut their throats and ride them into the ground. I've never seen a pig that big before, though.

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
What the hell!!! Why would u do that or even dare to say that1 Are u out of your mind! Any way, it is cool to know that htere are bigger pigs out there. but it is weird to know that they can be bigger than cars. HArd ot believe but it is true! i swear
peace

new topics

top topics

join