It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a brandspanking newbie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 11:47 PM
link   
yes, i am a brandspanking newbie. right off the shelf. you can pass me around like marijuana! and pet me on the forehead and give me treats! that would be cool. i like treats!
and if you throw a ball, ill catch it and everything! im a good newbie!
*pants like a dog*

posted on Dec, 25 2003 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Awesome I have been dying to get rid of these horse biscuits. Anyways, welcome to our humble comode.

You will always find something interesting on this site and the people are great.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamz
Awesome I have been dying to get rid of these horse biscuits.

your gonna give me a horse biscuit?!
those are my favorite!

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Hello dereck and Welcome!!

*pats dereck on the head*

Nice newbie, nice newbie. Now go and get me a drink!!

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Sure you can have a horse biscuit, just dont be asking me to pet you on your head.

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Sure you can have a horse biscuit, just dont be asking me to pet you on your head.

LMAO!!!

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 12:21 AM
link   

The one on top of my neck!

*gets ocelot a drink* sorry im late master!

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerekpacIsAlive

*gets ocelot a drink* sorry im late master!

Your forgiven. Just dont let it happen again!!

[Edited on 26-12-2003 by Ocelot]

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 01:22 AM
link   
welcome derek.....

I assume your toilet trained right?

and no chewing on the furniture

watch out for the little grey men

have fun!

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 03:57 AM
link   
now that i made a few jokes and got a smile on peoples face, I'm going to get on a more serious note. i have my first newbie question. Ive been reading a lot here but one thing i cant figure out. Ill get to that after i tell you how i got here.

I got here accidently when researching John Titor (right now he's my current project, but for my own personal entertainment, not a website). One of the links provided on one of the Titor forums was mysticfish.net's catalog. I clicked on a link that lead me here. The first thing I noticed was that it is more active around here then the forums I've been posting on, and the people aren't dreadfully boring. I also noticed the NWO forum was more active then the other forums I posted on (that's another thing I've been researching and interested in). I also found a forum for something I've been interested in for awhile and that was atlantis (i honestly forgot about my interest with atlantis because i dont find a lot of people anywhere else with the interest). So after finding that there's a lot of thing's here that interest me I bookmarked this site, made a username, and started posting. Basically this has already become my favorite forum. It's active in all the areas of my interest. That's why I like it better then anomolies.net or TTI.

Anyway's, sense trying to prove john titor a hoax (people on TTI seem to want solid proof even though ive made it clear hes a hoax many times) I've gotten a hobby for researching and proving hoaxes real or fake. I came across the researchers board here, and i realized theres yet another section for people like me.
so i started reading up on it. It says that you have to volunteer, but it doesn't say where or how you volunteer. I'd be interested and dedicated to doing something like that. maybe someone can help me with that. (of course i think i have to be here a little while longer, thats no problem, just wondering how i get involved).

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Welcome! Hope you enjoy the site!

PS-Lay off the sugar....

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
welcome to ATS. go and fetch my slippers, god boy

If you're interested in joining a research topic, feel free to U2U the designated team leader of that particular project, or ADVISOR.
If you want to start a research topic U2U ADVISOR, clearly stating your goals and objectives of said topic. Don't worry, he's not that scary (sorry ADVISOR
)

There's also a couple of handy posts in the research forum about what to do.

hope this is of some assistance.

regards
FLC

now, where did I put that bone?

[Edited on 26/12/03 by funlovincriminal]

posted on Dec, 26 2003 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by funlovincriminal
welcome to ATS. go and fetch my slippers, god boy

now, where did I put that bone?

[Edited on 26/12/03 by funlovincriminal]

Bone? Horse Biscuits? i get treated nice here *nods head* my last master used to whip me and call me Toby even though my name is fluffy

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Hi DerekpacIsAlive, interesting name. Is that Tupac? Cause any fan of Tupac is a instant friend of mine...welcome aboard.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Welcome!!

Well i can see you have settled in already!

So i will just say hi nice to meet ya!

If you need any help around here feel free to u2u me..
i dont bite new members lol

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   
welcome to ats man

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   
welcome young padawan to ats

top topics

join