It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*gator*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
this new militery atv called the gator looks like a gulf cart with big wheels and a paint job, can be used to carry munitions and food to soilders

sounds pretty cool

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
What do you mean 'this is' No links, no pic.

This line negates the possability of posting a one liner

Do you expect me to google?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Who do you think you are harassing me in my post, If you dont like it make your own !#$@ posts !@# $%^&.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Language Timothey - If you'd notice 39 people have looked and i'm the only one replying.
I'll do you a favor!

Is this what your on about? Looks cool.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   

The John Deere Gator direct-push ATV vehicle is equipped with 6x4 locking rear wheel differential. It is powered by a Kawasaki 18hp liquid cooled gas engine. The dimensions of the vehicle are 60 inches wide, 122 inches in length, and 66.5 inches in height. The Gator weighs approx. 2100lbs. The Stanley SK58 hammer drives the direct push capability for the Gator. The probe operates at a hydraulic pressure of 2,000 psi flow volume of 16 GPM. The retraction pull back is approx. 19,000 lbs. Equipped with front lighting, parking brakes, high and low speeds, an AC adapter outlet, and six balloon tires, the Gator is low impact to lawns and is ideal for residential use.

Gator ATV

do people always expect to be spoonfed where you're from? and have people totally forgotten about politeness and decent replies where you come from? what's the use of having an internet connection if you can't even use the search engines to look for information on your own?

mod edit: changed to external quote tags
Quote Reference (review link)

[edit on 21-3-2007 by UK Wizard]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Phillyfan1234, I do concur with Now_Then. Please don't take this to heart but I too, often made this basic of mistakes when posting.

Hey! Chalk it up to experience mate.

Regarding 'Gator' - from the looks of that thing, you have to be scraping the barrel.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by fritz
Phillyfan1234, I do concur with Now_Then. Please don't take this to heart but I too, often made this basic of mistakes when posting.

Yeah - Sorry for offence, might do me good to go back and look at other posts

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
sorry if i exploded on u but ive been having a really bad day and it doesnt look like it is not getting any better

top topics

join