It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad's visa approved

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Well, the day that I hear and see him welcoming and supporting the Israeli people is the day I might believe that he is not anti-Semitic.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
Well, the day that I hear and see him welcoming and supporting the Israeli people is the day I might believe that he is not anti-Semitic.

rofl the day that happens is the day george bush can say an entire sentence without fecking up

so if anyone says anything negitive about the state of Israel they are anti semetic?

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
correct me if I'm wrong but, ahmadinejad said he likes american civilians. I don't see why he would want to attack american soil. The only american he doesn't agree with is bush. And I don't think he's anti semetic, he just thinks the state of israel was created illegally, when he said 'wipe off the map', he didn't mean destroy. He just meant to get rid of those borders. He's a misunderstood man.

what the u.s. government needs to do is spread that reverse engineered zero-point technology that they got from downed UFOs to every country who wants it, eliminating the need for nuclear power.

[edit on 22-3-2007 by curiousbeliever]

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Comming here would be like jumping into shark infested waters.

I'm sure he fears he would be held captive until the brits were released.

Ahmadinejad Visa En Route to Iran

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) - Iran complained Friday that the United States had not issued a visa for President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to attend a U.N. Security Council debate on Saturday. Washington denied the allegation, saying the president's passport was on its way to Tehran

www.lasvegassun.com...

Ahmadinejad cancels U.N. Security Council visit

UNITED NATIONS (CNN) -- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has canceled a planned visit to the United Nations, blaming a delay in U.S. visas being issued to the crew of his airplane.

www.cnn.com...

Iran seizes 15 British marines and sailors in Gulf

BASRA, Iraq (Reuters) - Iranian forces seized 15 British servicemen on Friday in the mouth of the waterway that separates Iran and Iraq, triggering a diplomatic crisis at a time of heightened tensions over Tehran's nuclear ambitions.

www.reuters.com...

[edit on 23-3-2007 by SIRR1]

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Just a minor point.

With the 15 British personal kidnapped from another countries waters, I bet the Iranian pres was afraid to come to the US for fear the US might turn him over to the British.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmonsoon
Just a minor point.

With the 15 British personal kidnapped from another countries waters, I bet the Iranian pres was afraid to come to the US for fear the US might turn him over to the British.

Diplomatic immunity would prevent that, I believe and the US would just look naughty. I doubt we could prosecute even if we did bring him back. Our own laws would probably prevent it. Beside's, what could we prosecute him for?

We don't even know if the British forces where in Iraq or Iran. Reports coming out now suggest they were at least in the region of the (disputed) Shaat-al-Arab waterway, which is where the dude's that got taken in 2004 were.

As for Jsobecky's assertion that to criticise Israel is to be anti-semitic... What a load of bull. Is to criticise the American Government being anti-american?

Or criticise the Russian Government beiong anti-Russian? I know you do that jso, so do you hate Russian's? Do you? Or how about Chaves and venezuela. You critices that bloke to, does that mean you hate Venezuelans?

I doubt it, but that's what your inferring with your statement. Perhaps a rethink is in order?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join