It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adolf Hitler and the Spear of Destiny

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Like alot of relics people add to the story bit by bit till its completely ridiculous. id be amazed if this spear head did anything but add confidence

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
speak of the devil....Brad Meltzers decoded was on the other nite covering this!!!!

www.history.com...-meltzers-decoded-the-spear-of-destiny

did you guys see it? sons of the nephilim leader has the spear?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

magonia.haaan.com...

This link is to a (not long) article from 2006 which has a lot to say about Trevor Ravenscroft and the Spear. Ravenscroft wrote to sell, not to tell the truth, and took the idea of Hitler and the Spear from an earlier newspaper article written by the wife of an acquaintance. He didn't even make it up himself.

Key thing to remember about Hitler - though a handful of his crackpot lieutenants, particularly Himmler, were obsessed with all kinds of occult crap, Hitler was basically uninterested. He saw himself as a Christian, and pretty much dismissed Himmler's fantasies. In particular, the story about him seizing the Spear to give him power is absolutely without evidence

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The other night I was in a chat room and they were talking about how the Freemasons believe that they actually have this spear of destiny. So they think they have it and they want to rebuild this certain temple. Then they want to go into this temple they rebuilt, I think it is the temple of Soloman or something. They want to go into this temple they rebuilt and using the spear they will stab or scrape themselves to shed their very own blood within this holy site and they think that from their own blood something will appear.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by benevolent tyrant

Dude your link is to a lazyboy retailer website

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessieg
The other night I was in a chat room and they were talking about how the Freemasons believe that they actually have this spear of destiny. So they think they have it and they want to rebuild this certain temple. Then they want to go into this temple they rebuilt, I think it is the temple of Soloman or something. They want to go into this temple they rebuilt and using the spear they will stab or scrape themselves to shed their very own blood within this holy site and they think that from their own blood something will appear.

insane...did you watch the show on history channel i linked too> in the show this guy says he was the BODYGUARD of a high level business guy who supposedly had the SPEAR

they were part of some luciferian cult called sons of nephilim

insane!~

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I read a book about it, and there are severall ATS treads also, try the search.

I believe one of the "claimed" ones is in a museum in Vienna.

Edit: Here is some more info: Link

Edit:

About the book, i am trying to remember it, i might even still have it.

The book was not about Hitler at all, but he came along as a side figure, and took the lead person to a museum to look at the spear, and told about his believes in ancient artifacts..
Grr.. can't stand i cant remember the book title.

edit on 18-11-2011 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
there is a theory that the vienna lance is a copy and the original one along with a lot of other nazi loot was taken to antarctica shortly before the end of ww2

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 21-11-2011 by dashdespatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jessieg

Yup... that sounds about right, when thinking about Templars...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join