It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural immunity to mind control. Is it possible ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
The past few day I have been reading various articles and watching videos concerning the subject of mind control. Some of the items include chem-trails, Operation Red Sky, MKULTRA, Ground-Wave Emergency Net ( GWEN ) , E.L.F. , and EM field exposure just to name a few.

There are no shortages of N.W.O. mind control plots on the Internet.

But the point of this thread is not to discuss if the mind control plots are a real threat to our freewill or just the creation of a paranoid mind.

The point of this thread is to discuss if it possible for a person to have a natural immunity to mind control techniques.

And by the way none of the articles I have read mentioned anything about a possible natural immunity to mind control. But I could be reading the wrong ones.

The reason I decide to come up with thread is because in my short 29 years of I have watched countless hours of television ( and thus seen a lot of propaganda ), been exposed to various chemicals ( i.e. pesticides ), and have had way to many late nights with video games.

And after so many years of being exposed to what some people might say are the tools of mind control. I am still the type of person who questions authority, doesn't think my government has my best intrest in mind, and does not buy into what ever the little box in my home tells me is real.

So considering every thing I just stated in the last paragraph I hope you can see why I ask this question.

I look forward to every ones reply.

But just remember this is not about whether or not mind control is real or fake. I am simply asking the hypothetical question that if there are mind control plots out there, could some of us be immune to them.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I forgot mention that if you do believe some people have a natural immunity to mind control, what do you think is the possible cause for the immunity ?

Thank again everybody.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:13 AM
link   

But just remember this is not about whether or not mind control is real or fake. I am simply asking the hypothetical question that if there are mind control plots out there, could some of us be immune to them.

I would think that maybe a person could be immune to some kinds and suseptible to another kind.

Blatant power and control are pretty obvious, I think the more subtle long range goals are the most powerful in the mind contol arena.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
A mind control SUPPRESSOR is a famous herb that was made illegal in the early part of the last century.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Cannabis (aka Marijuana, a sedative, change in perception, colors and sounds more distinct, time distorted. This drug is not used much in Monarch Programming because it IMPEDES mind control. It has been experimented with in combination with other drugs as an interrogation tool. The CIA listed it as being used in MK-Ultra, but it served as an experimental drug rather for programming.)

Ata

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I belive that certain people are immune to mind control. It takes someone that is very strong willed and open minded, I believe. I also agree with the above poster regarding marijuana. I do not smoke at this time, but I have and I have always felt like my mind became more open and aware of my surrondings. We have had some deep conversations while 'under the influence'. Personally, I have always been a person that questions everything.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
A prerequisite for being "immune" to mind control would be knowing and controlling our own mind.

many people are too "asleep" or unconscious to realize what the source of their intentions are, let alone their actions and behaviors. This should be adequate proof that their already under some sort of mind control, considering it is not them who is in control of their mind.

Whole,
E.T.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   
For common variety subliminal messages, I think simply being aware of mind control and making the conscious choice not to become victim to it, is what makes some seem impervious to it's effect. Whether this would apply to the more insidious methods of mind control or not, I really haven't got a clue.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I believe it's an acquired immunity...in so much as once you start to see the real truth, you start to become immune to any type of mind control.
Mind control can have an effect on the majority, but not the ones that can truly see whats going on.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
^
Quite right!

The truth is the cure for all types of deception. Once you know what is trying to be accomplished, you can easily see through even the most complicated attempts to control you.

You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.....

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
It's been my experience and observation that people who are more open to suggestion are still learning who they are, and what they want in the world.

Some people who lack personal knowledge of themselves as a unique entity are more likely to seek the acceptance and control of others, just to feel like they fit in to something greater than themselves.

Those who know who they are, and what they want in this world are a little less succeptible to the control and influence of outside sources.

*two cents*

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
out of all the people i have met the Irish seem to be the most resilient when it comes to matters of the mind.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Could the ability to dispense blarney also allows one to resist it?

Just my two cents. (and first post)

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
My father used to be suspicious of everyone and always told me don't believe everything you hear. As an adult, I am the same way (only more selective about it). I don't know if that means I learned it from him or it's genetically inherited. Could be neither! Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I just wanted to thank everyone who made a comment.

Tombangelta made the point that people if Irish heritage are resilient when it comes to matters of the mind. And I think there might be some truth to that line of thinking. I have no scientific evidence to back this up but I do have the life experience of two wonderful people who came to mind when I read tombanelta comment. And those two people are my grandparents.

My Grandmother is full blooded German, And she the type of person that is strict and believes in following the rules and has a strong faith in God that at times I wish had. I love her but she is kind of a conformist.

My Grandfather on the other hand is of Scottish decent and was the first member of his family born in this country. Now he was the type of guy that's been working since he could walk and lied about his age to join the Army when the Korean war happened. Now you think with that type of background he would be a real John Wayne type.

Believe me, he's not.

For has long as I can remember that man told me to " Question authority, don't trust someone just because the wear a uniform or have a fancy title in there name, and no matter what, for better or for worse be you own man. "

From my Grandmother I learned to be organized and to think things out logically. And from Grandfather I learned the importance of rebellion.

I love them both.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
"This is one race of people for whom psychoanalysis is of no use whatsoever." Sigmund Freud, speaking about the Irish.

coming from the man himself

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Like Esoteric Teacher has said that having good or full control over your mind will enhance your immunity to mind control greatly. Extremely important is a superb ability to concentrate and focus. With that I mean being able to focus on just a few certain things that you are willing to pay attention to and leaving the rest fully out of your mind. Everyone is able to do that, but not much people can do it at will.

Masters of their own mind are able to entertain one single thought for over an hour or more without their subconscious mind interfering with their conscious focus. I wish I was able to do that.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkMile77

For has long as I can remember that man told me to " Question authority, don't trust someone just because the wear a uniform or have a fancy title in there name, and no matter what, for better or for worse be you own man. "

I'd like to comment on the "Questioning Authority" statement.

I do agree with it, but keep in mind when it comes to the individual as an observer of their environment, and of their experiences, they are not always the authority.

When "Questioning Authority" it is important for us to realize that our only true basis for comparison is that which we know of our own self, our own intentions.

So, if "Authorities" intentions lie outside the realm of what we know about ourselves, and our own intentions, then perhaps the "Authorities'" intentions whom we are questioning lie outside the spectrum of our expectations.

In other words, if we have not realized our own initiators/motives for our actions and behaviors fully, we are not capable of recognizing some truths in regards to other peoples' initiators/motives.

Also, i would like to add:

Have you ever peeled an orange, and set it down in front of you? After about 10 to 15 minutes you may no longer smell it. Why? Did your nose choose to no longer acknowledge or recognize the orange particles in the air, or was it your subconscious mind that made the choice to no longer smell it? Or perhaps the orange no longer created an odor?

Have you ever been in a crowded room, with alot of conversations and perhaps music playing? While in such a environment were you ever so into a conversation with someone that the "background" noise seemed to either get quieter or fade away altogether? Was it your ears that decided to filter out the other sound, or was your mind choosing to not permit the information to "bubble up" to the conscious mind?

My point is that ALL incoming information by our senses first gets delivered to the subconscious mind, and what the conscious mind is permitted to be aware of is always SECOND HAND INFORMATION, which is only permissible to be known to the conscious mind if the conscious mind's programming is compliant with the information.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

I'd like to comment on the "Questioning Authority" statement.

I do agree with it, but keep in mind when it comes to the individual as an observer of their environment, and of their experiences, they are not always the authority.

When "Questioning Authority" it is important for us to realize that our only true basis for comparison is that which we know of our own self, our own intentions.

So, if "Authorities" intentions lie outside the realm of what we know about ourselves, and our own intentions, then perhaps the "Authorities'" intentions whom we are questioning lie outside the spectrum of our expectations.

In other words, if we have not realized our own initiators/motives for our actions and behaviors fully, we are not capable of recognizing some truths in regards to other peoples' initiators/motives.

ET, if you are saying here that we can’t fully understand the intentions and goals of others if we have never shared those goals, then I must disagree. By the time I was 20 I understood an entire range of intentions of others that I never shared or ever would. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out when people are trying to take advantage of you in order to benefit themselves, and you don’t have to have had the same intentions toward another to know it. You learn it from being taken advantage of, from reading books in which such things are revealed, and from listening to your parents.

I agree with you that the more we know about ourselves, the more we understand about others, but while we are all capable of evil, some are obviously more inclined to it than others, and you don’t have to be so inclined yourself to accurately perceive it.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistor

ET, if you are saying here that we can’t fully understand the intentions and goals of others if we have never shared those goals, then I must disagree.

This is not exactly what i was implying or suggesting. Although i can see how you got it from the words i used. I'm not suggesting we must share the same goals, i'm saying that knowing that the same seed of thought resides within us all, and acknowledging and recognizing the seeds of thought and resolving them internally prior to manifesting them in a shared reality better prepares us for encounters with such individuals.

By the time I was 20 I understood an entire range of intentions of others that I never shared or ever would. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out when people are trying to take advantage of you in order to benefit themselves, and you don’t have to have had the same intentions toward another to know it.

To me this is sort of like saying one doesn't half to run in order to know what running is like, or one does not have to swim in order to gain knowledge of what a swimmer's thoughts on swimming may be.

In some cases it does take one to know one. Unless one has enough empathy to comprehend how another person thinks without having to literally experience attempts to reach similiar goals.

What i am trying to express is that an individual who judges the intentions of others while never having known the seed of such intentions within themselves is basing their judgment soley upon their opinion, and not upon the facts of how the other person is percieving reality.

You learn it from being taken advantage of, from reading books in which such things are revealed, and from listening to your parents.

the subconscious can. the conscious mind only experiencies what the subconscious mind is permitted to convey to the conscious mind. All incoming information to the conscious mind is second hand experiences, usually condensed in form to meet the priorities set forth by the conscious minds objectives.

open eye on (opin i on .... opinion).

I agree with you that the more we know about ourselves, the more we understand about others, but while we are all capable of evil, some are obviously more inclined to it than others, and you don’t have to be so inclined yourself to accurately perceive it.

Address internally what it is that makes us assume we are all capable of evil, and resolve it within, then perhaps not all people are capable of evil, it's merely a perception.

And if we met a person who is incapable of evil, we surely would not recognize them, because from a certain view point we are all capable of evil.

But, if one is not capable of evil, of course they would be percieved as doing something evil because the observer making such a judgement has no basis for comparison within themselves to know otherwise, therefore such an individual lies outside the realm of some peoples expectations.

Ask most people what the opposition or opposite to Love is, and most reply:
Hate

But, how can i justify my hate without first being afraid that the one i "hate" has the potential to take from me, or diminish something it is i love?

so, people who's opinion tells them that "hate" is the opposite of love usually do not even acknowledge or recognize that they were fearfull first, prior to reacting hatefully.

why? because it was further within themselves than they had been willing to go. People think hate is the opposite of love, while being too afraid to face their own fears, and catalysts for those fears.

Again, i am not saying we need to share the same goals with those who are most self serving in nature, but look within to see why it is they are doing what they are doing, and this tool may better aid us in combatting such mentallity and ignorance in our shared reality.

hope this better clears up what it was i was trying to convey.

thanks,
john

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkMile77

The point of this thread is to discuss if it possible for a person to have a natural immunity to mind control techniques.

Back to your original question, the mere fact that we all think and have freedom to make choices for ourselves makes us sucesptible to being "controlled" or "manipulated"

A very precise outcome can be ensured given the proper environment in which to play out planned motives and such.

I would say that although some of us are harder to manipulate and control than others but to some degree we are all thinking in ways that are facillitated by others.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join