It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural immunity to mind control. Is it possible ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
The only thing needed to overcome mindcontrol of any kind is being aware of it existing and being aware of it being applied on you?

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
The only thing needed to overcome mindcontrol of any kind is being aware of it existing and being aware of it being applied on you?

Indeed, and there you have the answer. Just figuring it all out in the sea of information is the empowerment of our own mind.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways.

I would say that although some of us are harder to manipulate and control than others but to some degree we are all thinking in ways that are facillitated by others.

I would agree.

I think it is human nature to want to belong, fit in, and be accepted. In fact i think there is a inheritted fear of not belonging, not fitting in, and not being accepted for who it is we are ....

but who is it we are?

I think who we are is for too many people the adopted loves and adopted fears of others, because we want to belong and fit in, and be accepted.

So, in order to belong we must adopt the loves of those around us, but those around us often define what they love by what it is they fear losing the most ..... so who we are often becomes the manifestation of what people fear losing the most.

so, essentially we condition ourselves to be defined by the fears of others without even knowing it, since it is both a inherited human quality, and a reinforced one as well through learning and conditioning that often begins prior to even being potty trained.

Originally posted by interestedalways.

I would say that although some of us are harder to manipulate and control than others but to some degree we are all thinking in ways that are facillitated by others.

So if who we are is what is trying to fit in to the norms of other peoples fears in order to not be alone, then aren't we already brainwashed without even being aware of it, since we never had any basis for comparison (consciously that is) ???

does this make sense to anyone else?

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I believe that anybody who has a mind is immune to mind control. if you can think and reson for your self and not do exactly as the next joe you have immunity. to be a sheep makes you susseptable to mind control, but to think for your self makes you immune because you can tell when you mind isnt under your control and you can break the link.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

hope this better clears up what it was i was trying to convey.

thanks,
john

It does, THX. So as to not further hijack the thread, I'll just add "There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man."

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

So if who we are is what is trying to fit in to the norms of other peoples fears in order to not be alone, then aren't we already brainwashed without even being aware of it, since we never had any basis for comparison (consciously that is) ???

does this make sense to anyone else?

You're making good sense ET. Seems to me what you are talking about is SELF brainwashing. Allowing societal pressures and fears of rejection to overcome the more individualistic aspects of our natures. It seems to me that 'who we are' is necessarily compromised by submitting to such fears, and that we define 'loners' in society by how little they succumb to such pressures. Of course it is fear that is the opposite of love, and fear that causes the rejection of the non-conformist. Knowledge of ones self and of the kind of metal processes you've been describing ET, are essential to avoiding mind control, whether from without or within.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Completely immune to the vast spectrum of psychological manipulation? “Mind control”?
I suppose a person could self-develop to such an extent that they could recognize it when they see it, hear it or “feel” it. First, Know thy self.
Just the power of suggestion alone for example, psychologically compels people to subconsciously make decisions and judgments on a daily basis in regards to all manners of products, life choices and events.
Some benign, some problematic and therefore potentially self-destructive.
Take that in conjunction with integrating precise levels of emotional buy-in that presents as various cognitive disorders at the group level that produce a “herd” effect, for example.
All that said, and as you can see, the problem is that this particular rabbit hole is much deeper than most people think. A critical part in understanding it and recognizing it, is the feeling of control that you must mentally surrender.
Control. As a Burger King menu goes so does TV programming. Let me start this by saying control is nothing more than the illusory perception that you think your decisions will lead you to your desired outcome. Ideas are consumptive same as any cheeseburger. BK doesn’t care what you select as long as you “buy” something. The whole point is get you to walk into the store. Your natural or impulse feeling of hunger will do the rest.
TV programming. Somebody posted that their grandfather imprinted on them to “Be their own Man” This is by no means meant to be a slight, but that phrase and variations of it, is widely used by marketers to convey a sense of Control to prospective clients. To make people believe the illusion that they are the masters of their own kingdom. A sense of empowerment.
But I digress. TV programming is a complex montage of signals purposely designed to create buy-in. Choices, in the form of channels convey a sense that a person has options. Like BK, the major TV corporatations do not care whether you watch the weather channel or Lifetime, as long as you’re watching something. You are a consumer; a number and nothing more.
I hate to cut this short as there is tons more Incould say but it’s late and I have to get ready for work in the morning.
Remember: Surrender that feeling of control first.

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Well, yer, a few people are somewhat immune to certain things. And some people become psychologically trained to be resistant to some things. Some are genetically predisposed to being resistant. But the ways in which mind control work are so vast, literally there are probably thousands of known effective ways of mind controlling people by now. Not necessarily known to the public, but to the CIA and Russian governments for example. Symbolism is important for example and goes way back. According to Colonel Aquino, Author of "from psyop to MindWar" and co-founder of the Church of Satan, seeing the color red induces a neurochemical change in the brain, switching a person over to "Beta" frequency. Beta is a range not just a single frequency but it can range from irritated and paranoid to just somewhat focused, depending on the specific frequency and what you need the persons brain to do at the time. What kind of emotional state you're trying to get and such.

Aquino is a genius I think and his Temple of Set knows what they're talking about when it comes to magic, or at least the higher ups do. Aquino and some of the others have a knowledge of how "magic" works on a quantum level and pertains to human psychology and consciousness.

ELF waves are, therefore, important to study. Because even if ELF transmitters are not directly related to the mind control methods being used at the time, brain waves are ELF, so it's always going to be related in some way to the methods being used.

Remote influencing like remote viewing works in a quantum level and is wave based. The waves travel faster than light and are pretty much unblockable. Not to say a way to block them hasn't been devised, but most people wouldn't be able to block them. That's why they know stuff like Chaos Magic works. A symbol may have been created originally by a practitioner of magic or simply someone that understands quantum effects of consciousness and quantum member together. You could perform a ritual in which a prerecorded message is used in the ritual during the creation of that symbol, and nobody else will know where it came from, but when people see it, their body has a sort of quantum search engine, immediately knows background information on that symbol even if you were never part of the ritual. The conscious mind doesn't know anything though. A lot of mind control works through separation of the conscious and unconscious mind.

Unless you want to become a wizard or a hermit, you'll never be totally immune, no matter your genetic code or training. Although the more immune you are, the more you'll stand out for people researching mind control, and the harder they'll try to get you. The way corporations work, they aim to maximize profits, so they want not just money from one part of the market, but every last part. Rich people's money/attention/control as well as poor peoples. Everyone.
edit on 27-11-2018 by Anomaly0101 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2018 by Anomaly0101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I will answer the question but I'm sure my response will draw hisses and howls from the gallery. So I understand that if its not your paradigm, it seems offensive.

Natural immunity doesn't really happen in a predictable way. The only permanent immunity is acquired immunity.

It comes with the presence of the Holy Spirit.

"If you continue in my word, you will know the truth. And the truth will make you free. And you will be free indeed."

"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds..."

top topics

<< 1   >>

join