It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drunken Bush Hurls Vile Insult At Wife

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Drunken Bush Hurls Vile Insult At Wife

www.rense.com

Our White House Press Corps sources report further disturbing news about President Bush.

Our sources have witnessed a clearly inebriated Bush approaching members of the press corps and making rude comments, including one particularly crude remark about First Lady Laura Bush.

In that case, Bush, nodding toward Laura, called her a "c**t."

While Bush's drinking is no secret to the White House press contingent, that particular comment was reportedly the worst they have heard uttered by Bush.

Our sources also report that Laura Bush's stays at the White House are less frequent and that her overnight trips to the Mayflower Hotel often coincide with the president's drunken binges.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.waynemadsenreport.com
virtualmatter.blogspot.com
jyuma.newsvine.com

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
So GW is oficially reaching the edge of sanity.

With all of the activity going on between Cheney/Libby, and the pending attack on Iran, George has once again been driven back to the bottle.

In this case, he appeared in front of the press and lovingly called his wife a c**t. For the leader of the free world, this is an all-time low.

2008 cannot get here quick enough.

www.rense.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I don't mean to be rude but is this really "Breaking Political News". Of all the things that this man has and is doing, this pales in comparison.

It's probably the only thing he is right about at the moment.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I don't think this source is reliable at all, especially to be used in the breaking news forum.

I don't believe it for a second.

[edit on 3/15/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
My apologies for submitting this in the breaking news forum, as well as the source. I would have submitted the waynemadsen link, but I didnt want users to have to scroll down to find the story.

If you think this belongs somewhere else, please feel free to move it.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
He's sinking deeper and deeper into this hole if this is true.
What a role model for America....
Question is, will he drag american down with him?

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
i read that earlier today also, i dont know how reliable that source is. I think its just a rumor.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Rense.com doesn't exactly look like a credible source. I usually don't get my news from websites who have advertisements to buy OxyContin on-line on their main page. This just shows again that libs have to make up lies to hurt Bush.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Our sources have witnessed a clearly inebriated Bush approaching members of the press corps and making rude comments, including one particularly crude remark about First Lady Laura Bush.

www.waynemadsenreport.com...[/url]

If an "inebriated Bush" approached members of the press corps and called his wife the name purported by this "source," wouldn't we be hearing it from someone who actually heard the president say such a thing?

Since when has the press avoided an opportunity to embarass the president and relied on third party sources to get the word out?

Wouldn't this be all over the cable news channels? Wouldn't Katie Couric love to tell the world of this?

Peter Jennings would come back from the dead to report this story, if it were true.

[edit on 2007/3/15 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The article does say that there were witnesses to this event. I don't find it hard to believe at all. There have been numerous reports of Bush's drinking and also of his violent temper and crass behavior. Don't forget, this is the same man who declared "the Constitution is just a goddamned piece of paper." Seems like he has no respect for anything.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
If an "inebriated Bush" approached members of the press corps and called his wife the name purported by this "source," wouldn't we be hearing it from someone who actually heard the president say such a thing?

Since when has the press avoided an opportunity to embarass the president and relied on third party sources to get the word out?

[edit on 2007/3/15 by GradyPhilpott]

Since the media was supplanted with mouths sympathetic to the administration arm called the gov't. They use a Privileged Information tactic that makes the media feel "special" about themselves. This should be evident in the summary notations we typically receive concerning things like 9/11. Where the reporters often speak of hearing a tape, recorded call, whatever; then we get the quick quip that summarizes everything up for us.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by turnblom79
This just shows again that libs have to make up lies to hurt Bush.

Hey, I have an idea. Let's do some political flamebaiting that has NOTHING to do with the article in question. Then, when someone bites, we can argue, call each other names, and basically derail the thread.

Politics are far more complex than black and white, but since no one in this country is ever going to realize that, I guess it's pointless to even address. Also, the system is fairly corrupt, so all the back and forth bickering really doesn't mean as much as you seem to think.

And about this article, Rense is a sensationalist. I'm not saying that he's always full of nonsense, but he does like to print X-treme stories. He loves to be "conspiratorial" and "shocking," kind of like Alex Jones, but less credible. I'm basically going to assume that because you called him a lib you don't really know who Jeff Rense is.

So...
Forgiven, you had a knee jerk political reaction that you've been indoctrinated with by our WWE-like media. Remember, contrary to what the pundits say, just because you think Bush is a jackass, that doesn't automatically make a you a liberal. It just means you have ears.

Truthfully, I don't believe this for a second. I'll admit that I had a laugh when I read it. Come on, just imagining the pres calling his wife a C, how could you not laugh. However, even if ol Bushie were totally going crazy, his handlers would NEVER let him drink, it's just out of the question. Worst comes to worst, Cheny would punch Bush in the teeth and tell him to grow up. And if calling his wife a C was the worst thing Bush ever did, he could call her a C every day on camera and I'd be his biggest supporter.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This is so far off the BS meter I'm surprised that anyone is buying it. This is beyond crap. If a drunken POTUS was around the press corp, especially a drunken ex-alcoholic republican, it would be all over CNN, MSNBC, etc etc

dumb

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
If Bush was/did say this and is found to be unfit to Govern what will hapen, does the VP step in or is it new president time?

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Let's be clear, Rense is not the source of this article (true or not). The original article came from Wayne Madsen:

Wayne Madsen Reports

And turnblom... no one was to LOOK for things to crtiticize Bush for. Even the main stream media can't put a plug in THAT firehose.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Bush is not exactly my favorite person but this is unnecessary. I’m exiting this thread to find some real news now. This thread should be closed.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoknew
Bush is not exactly my favorite person but this is unnecessary. I’m exiting this thread to find some real news now. This thread should be closed.

Sorry that you find my post so annoying. I admit that the source was not the most reliable, but I thought that given the sentiments of our leader, that people might find this interesting.

top topics

join