It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what do angels look like

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 03:38 AM
link   
can someone give me any pictures of angels and where they might be found in england castles ect.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Seraphim - Six Winged Beasts with four heads.
Cherubim - Body of a Lion with the Head of a man and wings.

Then after that comes normal angels as you might percieve them....Humanoids with wings, most of the other orders dont even have physical forms, and sometimes the Seraphs are known a as Giant Six-Eyed Six Winged Serpents.

Follow this link for more info: Angelic Hierarchy.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:02 PM
link   
That link didn't work

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Interesting, I dunno if anyone knows for sure, but I imagine that it might say in the Bible. They probably have no physical form as stated, because Angels are Spirits essentially.

-wD

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
Interesting, I dunno if anyone knows for sure, but I imagine that it might say in the Bible. They probably have no physical form as stated, because Angels are Spirits essentially.

-wD

Most times people were visited by angels in the Bible, it would say they were filled with great fear. They have to be awesome things to behold, when even the most stalwart fall to their knees shaking. I don't believe it ever describes them, though, to any great detail. They always came as messangers, and never brought focus on themselves, but rather to God.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Angels are creatures create by God before man.they are his messengers.but the're are evil angels who lead poeple away from God.they are the fallen angels and are the disciples of satan.Angels can appear to poeple in any form.The fallen angels appear to poeple as alien's to manipulate poeple and perpetrate their evil purposes on earth.They use crafts(described as the Chariot's of the God's...etc)which call UFO's.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   
i guess you'll have to use your third eye to see them...

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The pure light beings are from 6th density or close to that of the creator.

I understand that an angel can take a form if they so desire.

As pointed out not all angels are positive so beware of this.

I know people that claim to have seen them before and in one case it was described as the classic image we are all familiar with.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The fallen angels worship Satan and can some times appear as good angels to deceive mankind

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Easy,
the models of Victoria secrets, You see the wings on those babies.

Deep

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I honestly don't think anyone KNOWS for certain what angels look like. There is much conjecture as to their appearance based on stories and such, but there are no photographic evidence to speak of.
It is said that they can take human form or remain in their natural form. It is of course a fairly well accepted theory that they have wings, although this may have been an assumption made based on the fact that they are said to fly.

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
They always came as messangers, and never brought focus on themselves, but rather to God.

What about Mount St. Michael in France? The cathedral there was built by monks to honour the angel Michael b/c Michael supposedly appeared to them and told them to build it. I've been there too, God is that place spooky at night....

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I personall saw an angel, and took a picture for all of you to see. This is proof of the REAL angels, no doubt!

I saw the american army jet chase one right above me! Lucky I had my camera!

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
I personall saw an angel, and took a picture for all of you to see. This is proof of the REAL angels, no doubt!

I saw the american army jet chase one right above me! Lucky I had my camera!

lol!!!

Personally, if they looked like Oded Fehr i'd be happy

new topics

top topics

join