It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US looks at plan to oust Musharraf

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

US looks at plan to oust Musharraf

www.theaustralian.news.com.au

Reports yesterday quoting highly placed US diplomatic and intelligence officials - previously rusted on to the view that General Musharraf was an indispensable Western ally in the battle against terrorism - outlined a succession plan to replace him.
US officials told The New York Times the plan would see the Vice-Chief of the Army, Ahsan Saleem Hyat, take over from General Musharraf as head of the military and former banker Mohammedmian Soomro installed as president, with General Hyat wielding
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
More intervention in Nations sovereignty. I guess the plan for regional hegemony is is full swing. My guess is, is he is not going along with the plans.

www.theaustralian.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
FOOLS.... one of the reasons we are so hated in that part of the world is exactly that... meddling in their internal affairs. What we did in Iran in 1953 is a prime example for which we are paying for to this day.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
More information is coming to hand:

Former ISI Chief, Gen (retd) Hameed Gul has said that the Untied States is paving the way to use Pakistan's territory for its expected attack on Iran in order to shift the blame of its failure in Afghanistan to Pakistan.

Source

[edit on 14-3-2007 by deessell]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
This is total rubbish.

Just send the Abrams tanks rolling across the border from irak.Who needs Pacistan.?

Just look at a map.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14/3/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Handy we have alqaeda isnt it.....

would be the perfect patsy to take out Musharraf and replace him with the army type people...

just a pitty that they arent CIA assets anymore... right?

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
I bet all I have it's because of this: I only found it in french but it says that Pakistan refuses to give airbases to the US to launch a war against Iran.

They have already have airbases in Irak and Saudia Arabia.

top topics

join