It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cool movie that involves metamorphing and other paranormal things.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
The movie is called Immortel, you might have heard of it. I have yet to see this movie myself, but it looks pretty cool. Here is a preview of the film on youtube. If any of you have seen it, let me know what you think of it.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Looks pretty cool, but this shouldn't be in 'paranormal' it should be in the BTS film forum. Also your post can only been seen if you click 'reply', It's happened with a couple of other threads on this board and I don't know why...

Nip

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
neat movie right there buddy

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by FudgeStix
Looks pretty cool, but this shouldn't be in 'paranormal' it should be in the BTS film forum. Also your post can only been seen if you click 'reply', It's happened with a couple of other threads on this board and I don't know why...

The original thread starter is on a posting ban. This happens on occasion and everyone is unable to see his or her posts. It is temporary and may be lifted at any time. Ask a mod for more information.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   
How exactly can I contact a moderator? I tried looking for one, but I don't really know how to get around in this website. I'd appreciate a little help.

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Here is a list of mods you can contact:

Executive Staff:
CEO: SimonGray
COO: SkepticOverlord
CFO: Springer
Admin: William One Sac
Admin: ZeddicusZulZorander

Super Moderators:
12m8keall2c alien asala Byrd Djarums DJDOHBOY DontTreadOnMe Gazrok JAK Majic masqua Mirthful Me pantha parrhesia sanctum TheBandit795 worldwatcher

Forum Moderators:
ADVISOR benevolent tyrant chissler Crakeur dbates Dulcimer Duzey FredT Gools HarlemHottie Hellmutt intrepid junglejake kinglizard mrwupy Nerdling niteboy82 Quicksilver spacedoubt Spiderj The Vagabond thelibra UK Wizard Umbrax UM_Gazz WyrdeOne

To contact one of them go to your member center and u2u one of them
I'm sure they will be more then glad to help you out. If you want to you can also click on the complain/comment section of the member center as well.
Hope that helps!

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
^ Than you very much for your help. I sent a U2u to one of those mods, but they never wrote back. I don't know if they fixed the problem. Are you guys able to see this post without having to hit the reply button?

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I see it just fine.

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Thanks OP, looks really interesting.

Is it me or did I see an Anunnaki in it? (Guy with bird head)

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I have this movie.

It's spoken in French and the title is Immortal (Ad Vitam).

*spoilers*

It's about the Egyptian gods returning to a future Earth, because every few thousands of years, they must produce offspring, as a rule set by other gods. To do this, they must reproduce with the only know species capable of producing a god's child. These species have blue skin and hair, and have no recollection of their past, nor why they exist.

The god with the bird for a head is threatened by the other gods to reproduce, or they will view him as less than a deity, so they arrive to Earth on a pyramid and he descends to Earth to find that blue woman to procreate. But to do so, he must find a human who can host his spirit in their body. He find a man who was placed in suspended animation, because he is a criminal, and forcefully takes over his body (the man still has a conscious and personality). He uses the man to find the woman, and rapes the woman, trying to impregnate her. She is very defensive, but later on in the movie, finds that the man is being controlled by the deity, and tries to help him (while falling in love with him and sleeping more with him). The lady is also being hunted by a government organization that wants to either kill her or kidnap her, because they believe that they can use her as a tool to the Egyptian gods from Earth.

The bird-god eventually does impregnate the woman (he still takes over the man's mind and body), and he heads back to his pyramid to leave Earth, after he has shown his worth to the other gods. A year passes and the woman is shown in France. The man approaches her and tries to say hi, but she has no memory of him. He looks down and see a baby carriage next to her. He sees that the baby has a blue tint, just like the lady.

Sadly, the movie had so much potential, but didn't carry a very good story. They used live action and CGI characters
quite nicely.

If you guys watch it, keep an open mind. I would give this movie a 5/10, just because the blue lady looks like my ex girlfriend.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I had a look for this movie after seeing the trailer you posted and to my surprise it was made in 2004, i thought it was a movie going to be released this year so once i found that out I downloaded it straight away. I'm going to watch it sometime this afternoon so i'll let you know what I think.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Just finished watching it...

It was an extremely weird movie and very hard to make sense of. The only thing I liked about it was the Egyptian Gods and the one named Horus that possessed a human, everything else just seemed to weird and didn't make much sense. I give this movie about a 4 out of 10.

new topics

top topics

join