It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush moving to Paraguay

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I found this little article remarking on GWB buying land (100 000 acres or so) in Paraguay, has anyone else heard of such goings on?

Article

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I hadn't heard this, but it's out there. I woudn't be surprised to find that it was true.

Additional Source

At least two sources, including Upsidedownworld and Prensa Latina, report rumors of a Bush family purchase of land in northern Paraguay.

[edit on 14-3-2007 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I read about this awhile back too. Could the Bush family be getting ready to bug out? Who knows, but it might be a good idea to keep an eye on this land to see if and what they start building.

If their whole family suddenly relocates then I will start to worry.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valorian
... has anyone else heard of such goings on?

Yes. There were a few threads and an ATSNN article around the same time this came out, back in early October I believe.

Here are the links, as none of the threads have been active for quite some time.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

and the ATSNN article:
politics.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope this helps.

[edit on 14-3-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Who would want to live in a country they screwed up knowing after his term in office, he would never get the respect a post term president deserves.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Wasn't Paraguay....and the Patagonia region to the south...where a bunch of Nazis fled as the 3rd Reich was collapsing in the 1940s ??

i wonder if the Bush family has an idea about a 'sanctuary'
or it was Bush's Trust & financial managers just bought the land as investment rather than as a place to live & retire at.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by scooler1
I read about this awhile back too. Could the Bush family be getting ready to bug out? Who knows, but it might be a good idea to keep an eye on this land to see if and what they start building.

If their whole family suddenly relocates then I will start to worry.

whatever they build will probably be underground!

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
When this story first hit, in October, I did some research because I couldn't understand why he'd be moving to Paraguay. I found out that the country does not extradite political criminals back to the US.

That's why he would go there.

I found the link. Article IV (Bases of Denial for Extradition) of the US extradition treaty with Paraguay reads:

Extradition shall not be granted by the Requested State if the offense for which the extradition is requested is a political offense.
Extradition Treaty with Paraguay

[edit on 15-3-2007 by HarlemHottie]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarlemHottie
When this story first hit, in October, I did some research because I couldn't understand why he'd be moving to Paraguay. I found out that the country does not extradite political criminals back to the US.

hopefully they'll make an exception.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarlemHottie

I found the link. Article IV (Bases of Denial for Extradition) of the US extradition treaty with Paraguay reads:

Extradition shall not be granted by the Requested State if the offense for which the extradition is requested is a political offense.
Extradition Treaty with Paraguay

[edit on 15-3-2007 by HarlemHottie]

Hey Harlem - now that makes sense for a scared ex-prez, escape and dig a hole underground.......mmmmmm now where have I seen an ex-prez in a hole again....mmmmm I wonder now

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Well, yes he is. He will be protected there from the world police- however....there's lots of people there who dispise him. I wonder how he will handle that!

I heard something very funny...The Mayan were performing a huge "cleansing" ritual upon Bush's departure to rid itself of bad vibes.

You think he can have a life there?

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

You think he can have a life there?

Dr Josef Mengele did!

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
They face a problem if they get their NWO running:
America will fight back no matter how limited or contained, it will fight them. So which do you do: keep your puppets alive by moving them away, or leave them with the chance of being killed and loosing your "foothold" in the government?

I say they are getting prepared for three outcomes:
1: They win, they stick around but keep a fallback point (Paraguay)
2: They loose, run like heck to Paraguay and the internationals will protect them
3: Nothing happens but if anything does they have fallback points.

Paraguay is being used as a fallback point in case they fail, any wise person would do this. If you loose and your alive you best hit the road right? Just one problem: IF we win: the rats have already jumped ship, we cannot take them down with us without risking worldwide wars and maybe even a world war.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Here is another link to the Bush family purchase of land in Paraguay:

www.politicalcortex.com...

Nazi's just love South America.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Has anyone thought that maybe he purchased this land because soon our country will not be our country any longer.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
he bought one of the biggest pools of underground fresh water thats why

fresh water is/will be a problem soon, they will make it a problem and they will make big money of it, just like they did with oil

jeez

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
Wasn't Paraguay....and the Patagonia region to the south...where a bunch of Nazis fled as the 3rd Reich was collapsing in the 1940s ??

i wonder if the Bush family has an idea about a 'sanctuary'
or it was Bush's Trust & financial managers just bought the land as investment rather than as a place to live & retire at.

No

Germans are there in higher numbers because a lot of German POWs were sent to Paraguay, and Argentina; and opted to stay after the war. There was no "mass exodus of Nazis fleeing persecution".

Learn history please.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

About a year ago I read at Bushwatch.com that One of his daughters was in Paraguay workng for UNICEF (a front) but also had closed a deal to purchase 900,000 acres in nothern Paraguay close to the border with Bolivia. Well Paraguay was a refuge for nazis after wwII. Is there a difference? I believe Mr. Bush, Chenney, Powell, Rice and other accomplices should be arrested and prosecuted at the International Court of Law in Hage, Netherlands for crimes against humanity and make them spend the rest of their worthless lives in a cell in a Super Max Prison. This should be the least that they deserve. Before they continue their trip to their final destination. H E L L ..

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Sorry for the terrible hand writing... but here is where GW Bush is going to retire.

The tri-border area is one of the most lawless areas on the face of the earth, one of the most remote, and one of the most water abundant / mineral abundant areas to boot.

This is no accident, neither is it an accident that daddy and Mommy Bush are going with him as are his daughters.

Couple this with his retrospective immunity from all of the scandals he has caused, this is a running man who knows he has done wrong.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
well you never know your luck. perhaps one of the rendition flight with a guilty conscience (or just A conscience) will get lucky and catch themselves a really big terrorist when he moves out there. also, im sure they would be plenty of brazilians and bolivians willing to cross their borders on a little 'hunting' expedition.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join