It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GW Bush and family to relocate to Paraguay!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Sorry, the link died a minute AFTER I posted this!!! will hunt for another link!!

OK so that does it for me - The US President buys a massive, massive stretch of land in paraguay and is going to relocate him and his family there... eeerrr rats and a ship spring to mind?

I have posted this in conspiracies mainly because here on ATS alot of us say Bush and his cronies are just out to get rich, kill off the USA and run into the night with vast, vast amounts of stolen and plundered wealth.

And so the race to get a good home outside of the USA has started!

[edit on 14-10-2006 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I am unable to access that link as I'm not registered. Can you please post another link?

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
OK this is the only place I can find with a working link to the origonal story as it has been put onto a 'subscribers only' list.

Here is another forum topic, but the link is in the first posts...have a look - sorry its another forum, but it was the only place!!

Edit: Removed contanimated link. Please don't link to that.

[edit on 14-10-2006 by intrepid]

OK, guess thats not allowed - sorry all... here, I recieved the link in its origional form...

www.plenglish.com...[EBA55617-2676-4091-ABBC-20650EB6FEE1]&EN

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Bizzaro! I do know that Jenna Bush has been tipped for Paraguay UNICEF "work" rather than Iraq... it was on Canadian radio 'bout 4 or 5 days ago. The whole clan you say? Paraguay? Who else has gone to Paraguay? Is that not where some Nazi elements escaped to? Please post a link when you can. Paraguay! Don't that beat all.

Victor K.

43'

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
hmmm.... ok cannot post the link as it says restricted... access not allowed...

I've tried to post the article and its been removed by a moderator...SO...guess its back to having a trawl across the net for more info on this...

I'll dig and post as i find..

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I found some links about the UNICHEIF program she's in. Here

Here again.

Here, just to be safe.

I'm actually surprised a little bit, that it wasn't posted sooner.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
upsidedownworld.org...

This was sent to me by another member, to whom I am extremely grateful !!

OK, so they are all going to be rolling down into paraguay to the tri border area on a massive masive stretch of land.... do they know some thing the rest of the western world needs to know? seems alot of land for one family!!

(Its not the same thread as states that the whole family are moving there...but its got the basic size of thee ranch and other details..)

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Apparently there are US Troops there, 500-600.

Natural resources may also figure into the US motivations for expanding its military presence in South America. One branch of the main opening for a huge Bolivian natural gas field apparently crosses the international border and is accessible in Paraguay at the Independencia I site, not far from Mariscal Estigarribia. If US troops occupied the base there, they would be in striking distance of the Bolivian provinces of Santa Cruz and Tarija, where US natural gas corporations are active. Bolivia will soon be voting on autonomy for the provinces. A “yes” vote is expected to result in privatization. In the event of civil unrest following that outcome, the corporations could call for military protection.

The complete article is sourced here.

Source

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Ha! Guess who else owns a large amount of land in Paraquay. None other than the Reverend Moon.

Reverend Sun Myung Moon, spiritual leader of the Unification Church, self-proclaimed Messiah, multimillionaire and a generous contributor to the US Republican Party, has been showing a strong interest over the last five years in little-known Paraguay at the centre of the South American continent.

While there may be many reasons for this the most obvious are

Nevertheless, national Senator Domingo Laino sees a different pattern in Moon's acquisitions. "There are two principal branches to Moon's interest in Paraguay," he said, "control of the largest fresh drinking water source in the world and control of the narcotics business", which is so prevalent in this area. "President Lula told me that Brazil took serious measures to curb Moon a few years back as it became evident that he was buying up the border between our two countries," said the senator

Source

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Acosta says that rumor has it that Bush owns near to 70 thousand hectares (173,000 acres) as part of an ecological reserve and/or ranch. However, the governor said he had no documents to prove the rumor.

Well good find, but who knows? IF this is true thx for telling me b/c this would be something to worry a little about. Bush, "Lets get the outa' har' before those 'mericans go crazy!"

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Maybe it's possible they do know something we don't. If they do, then someone should find out, Otherwise, it's probably just like Ms. Hilton shopping on Sunset Blvd. again. Nothing, but a big deal over fame.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by usaforever
Maybe it's possible they do know something we don't.

They do...there's drugs and the next resource that wars will be fought over....water!

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I have to say that is a very interesting piece of information, I tried to get more but I could not find anything else, beside the fact that US has troops in Paraguay for humanitarian purposes.

If the Bush family was buying land in other foreign country it would be very classified and under somebody else name as not to attract to much attention.

Now it is true that they bought land in that country and is leaked out makes the news the more interesting or it can just be false news.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
It can go either way, and I think that would make anyone nervous.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
well in the scenario of a major global war I guess south america is a very safe place to be around, if not the safest

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   

upsidedownworld.org...
The Governor of Alto Paraguay, Erasmo Rodríguez Acosta has admitted to hearing that George Bush Sr. owns land in the Chaco region of Paraguay, in Paso de Patria. Acosta says that rumor has it that Bush owns near to 70 thousand hectares (173,000 acres) as part of an ecological reserve and/or ranch. However, the governor said he had no documents to prove the rumor

Apparently its little more than a rumour.

Acosta said that some stories credited the land to the Fundación Patria, which Bush would be a member of. The spokespeople of the organization were not available to comment. Supposedly, Timothy Towell , the U.S. Ambassador in Asunción (the capital of Paraguay) is the present administrator of the land

They might be up to something, but thats a far cry from they've relocated there. The paraguayan government also apparently recently revoked legal immunity for US troops there, so I don't think it can be considered a future safe haven for a fleeing bush.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The terror financial center of South America. Hezbollah, Al Qaeda, Russian Mafia groups, Colombians, Chinese, etc...

SOUTH AMERICA'S TERROR FINANCIAL CENTER

September 30, 2006

Three South American countries and the United States are expected to open "an intelligence center aimed primarily at combating criminal and militant activity" in the triangle where the three South American countries share a border, says intelligence service Stratfor.com. This little known, but highly important area is well known to be a financial center for Hezbollah and perhaps other terror linked organizations. The announcement marks an interesting shift in the way the U.S. is fighting the war on terror.

See also:
TERRORIST AND ORGANIZED CRIME GROUPS IN THE TRI-BORDER AREA (TBA) OF SOUTH AMERICA (pdf file)

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
And so the race to get a good home outside of the USA has started!

What happened to defending the homeland? Are we not doing that anymore?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
jeb bush retired from florida governor and went straight to south america does anybody have info on where he went and what his reasons were most of been important to retire from bush dynasty

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
In regards to this topic of US leaders deserting America, may I turn your attention to two articles written by the late Joe Vialls, back in 2005. Both (as he always did) greatly written and very informative.

www.vialls.com...

Zionist Elite Prepares to Desert America

Every member nation of the "Coalition of the Willing" has lost soldiers in Iraq, apart from Australia, whose military personnel have been wrapped in cotton wool and separated from front-line combat duties. Why is this so? Because the Zionist criminals simply cannot risk a domestic public backlash against the obsequious 'rulers' of their new Australian retreat.

Project Ark was modeled on the same plans and facilities used during the Cold War with Russia, where (officially), the American President and his advisors would board six specially equipped Boeing 747s at Offutt and Andrews air force bases, and conduct a thermonuclear war from the relative safety of U.S. offshore territorial waters, continually refueled in mid air by KC 135 aerial tankers. Well, that is the cover story that American citizens were asked to believe, and most of them did believe.
The reality was quite different. According to classified documents I had access to at that time, the actual Cold War plan was for the President and several hundred close 'advisors' (to be named directly by the White House before boarding), to travel via Ascension Island, and either Gan or Diego Garcia, to Pine Gap in Central Australia. The KC 135 tankers were there as back up, in the event that either of the two intermediate transit airfields were destroyed by nuclear weapons. Though we were specifically denied access to the passenger lists at my then security level, it is perfectly reasonable to assume the President's banking bosses in New York would be along for the ride, and able to start a new life down, under while ordinary Americans left behind in the U.S. were turned into roman candles by thermonuclear weapons

So Im assuming the US government still has the same "exit USA" strategy going now in a worse case scenario. i.e. jump ship while USS America sinks?

Another article,from 2004, kind of off topic, but yet I think its relevant to one of the reasons Bush may be trying to flee USA is the following-
www.vialls.com...

America may be forced to surrender in Iraq

By now, our little excursion into hypothetically occupied America should have brought home the reality of the situation in Iraq today. Americans will never submit to colonial rule dressed-up as 'democracy' by the Chinese, and Iraqis will never submit to colonial rule dressed-up as 'democracy' by the Zionist Cabal in New York. And just as American patriots would be absolutely convinced they could and would eventually expel or defeat their 150,000 Chinese invaders, so too are Iraqi patriots absolutely convinced that they can and will expel or defeat their 125,000 American invaders. They are right of course, but what remains to be seen is whether the Iraqi Republican Guard and Mehdi Army will allow the Americans to withdraw, or whether they intend to trap the Americans inside Iraq, and starve them into eventual surrender and war crimes trials.

Bush may be seeing where this is going, maybe other nations have withdrawn their support for his war that we dont know about. Maybe the Saudi Royal family has refused to grant him support that they knew their public didnt didnt want in the first place.

OR.......

Maybe there is about to be a War Crimes Trial Implicating the Coalition of the Willing for their Actions in Iraq.

Anyone know if Paraguay has extradition laws?

<<   2 >>

join