It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

< Social Networking Profile Tags >

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
Might take a step back later today and go around "chissling".

Chissle me, baby!

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The image I've been tagging with:

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Welcome image for dgtemp as requested via u2u.

She wanted a dark haired woman that was crazy and provocative...not an easy combo. Sounds like my ex.... lol
Shame on me.....

[edit on 3/15/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 03:41 PM
link   
been using this one...

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I'm am old enough to knit sweaters, so I have no idea how this is going to compare. In fact I don't even know how to post it here. I'll play around until I get it posted, then if one of you wonderfully talented artists gets a wild hair and wants to tweak it (or blow it to bits and start over) then I would be eternally grateful.

Edit - I got the image to post the first time but had to correct my grammar in the text! That's the way of things....

PS - will this size work okay? I don't want to mess up anyone's page format.

[edit on 3/15/07 by wellwhatnow]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The size should be ok....max size should be no more than 500 pixels wide.

Maybe later I will play around with your image, if someone doesn't beat me to it.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
My general purpose tag:

In response to KingLizard's graffiti tag:

In response to Umbrax's Avenger tag:

ATS Captain America DEAD!

Live long and create often.

[edit on 15-3-2007 by Regenmacher]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Brilliant work Regenmacher....as usual....I just love your use of color.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:57 PM
link   
That Avengers one kills me every time I see it Regenmacher. The expressions you put on their faces are hilarious

I'm sharing my signature with anyone who wants to use it. It links to this thread.

Here is the code.
[url=http://www.belowtopsecret.com/thread272375/pg1][img]http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/staff/umbrax/atsersassemble.gif[/img][/url]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Well there's a basic try for wellwhatnow. I'm sure that kinglizard is cookin up something awesome though...

[edit on 15-3-2007 by Xeros]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Brilliant work Regenmacher....as usual....I just love your use of color.

I am still trying to come up with a better one Kinglizard, so don't be surprised if it changes.

Btw, the width dimensions of a Google or Youtube video insert is at 510px, which looks like the max-width for the extended profile's center column. I made my profile's images at that width to match up the video insert and you can see my profile for example.

Originally posted by Umbrax
That Avengers one kills me every time I see it Regenmacher. The expressions you put on their faces are hilarious

Glad you got a chuckle out of it. Putting Superman in there is my little joke, for I grew up in DC comics and didn't buy Marvel. I had to edit in SkepticOverlord too, cause without him we would not have extended profiles for our enjoyment.

Happy trails...

[edit on 15-3-2007 by Regenmacher]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Whoa every single one of those tags are awesome.... gang y'all got some skillz amongst ya.

Note to self, must take an art class and get "with it" in the taggin dept.

Anybody wanna make me a white tiger one? nudge nudge, if ya get some time.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   

This is one that I'm working on S1LV3R4D0. It's not finished yet, but I'm having to work with paint too, so it might take a while...

... lemme know any ideas, I'm just experimenting...

[edit on 16-3-2007 by Xeros]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
You all are very talented. They are all great. I don't have that kind of talent and I have no idea where to begin making those things, or even how to post them, so I'll just enjoy all of yours and sit back and live vicariously through you all ....

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Nice work Xeros.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Xeros, you are the man. Looks great. Ill start taggin with it immediately. Thanx for all your work. Ive got some jpg's i can send ya to work with if u want to try a couple others. But thanx for all the work u did on that one, its great.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I created this yesterday but wasn't going to post it because Xeros already posted two but I figured it would just give you more options...so feel free to use it or not.

[edit on 3/16/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Man what would i do without you wonderful creative people. That one is awesome as well kinglizard. Thanx a heaping lot. Very much appreciated. I uploaded the wrong one at first. Ill tagg your profile and show you. its cute and all but nothing like what u guys have done.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I can't applaud you, but I can slip you some "ATS Cash" on the side.

Nice work!

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   

That really takes the cake, you have some talent! My attempts at tags suck. I'd love to have a decent program to play around with though.

[edit on 16-3-2007 by Xeros]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join