It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar and Element 115

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pie and Chips
Hey guys

I haven't looked at the whole thread, but I did read the first post.

I found this PDF mentioning element 115.

The dates are 1945 and 1974 on the pdf file

pubs.acs.org...

I only got the first page of a 1974 publication.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I think I've heard every interview Bob ever did on C2C, read his websites and the only thing I really questioned was the Univ. of Calif. and the MIT claim. He said he went there and no trace was ever found.

If one decides that the preponderance of the evidence suggests that Bob Lazar
is relating the truth as he knows it, then there is only one possible conclusion
to be reached about the entire subject. While I cannot explain certain parts
of lazar's story, my gut instinct tells me that he and his experiences in the late 80s are for real. Still, I plan to continue researching Bob and all of the the details.

[edit on 7/12/2007 by TheAvenger]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAvenger
I think I've heard every interview Bob ever did on C2C, read his websites and the only thing I really questioned was the Univ. of Calif. and the MIT claim. He said he went there and no trace was ever found.

If one decides that the preponderance of the evidence suggests that Bob Lazar
is relating the truth as he knows it, then there is only one possible conclusion
to be reached about the entire subject. While I cannot explain certain parts
of lazar's story, my gut instinct tells me that he and his experiences in the late 80s are for real. Still, I plan to continue researching Bob and all of the details associated with his S4 experience.

[edit on 7/12/2007 by TheAvenger]

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I just read Stanton Friedman's essay about Bob Lazar again, and it is very compelling. (www.v-j-enterprises.com...) I am starting to lean more towards the side that Lazar was just a scammer. He probably expected his stories to bring him world fame and riches, but once he realized that wasn't the case, he went on with his little scientific life and started focusing on his supplies business. If what he said were true, then why never speak of it again?

Then of course we have to throw John Lear into the equation. Where does Mr. Lear fit? Was he truly just Bob's buddy along for the ride? Or was John in on the "scam" with Lazar? If it was a scam, then why is John the only one still trying to keep it going? Why doesn't Lazar help out? Did Lazar REALLY take John to witness a hovering flying disc? (where the hell is the video from that night by the way) If John is telling the truth, then Lazar most likely is telling the truth.

I dunno, man, I guess I'm still on the fence with this whole Lazar thing. I really wish he would get involved somehow again...

[edit on 15-7-2007 by Diplomat]

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Originally posted by Diplomat

Did Lazar REALLY take John to witness a hovering flying disc? (where the hell is the video from that night by the way) If John is telling the truth, then Lazar most likely is telling the truth.

Remember that when Springer posts that video that it does not have a 'hovering disc' in it. First of all the disc was not 'hovering' it was descending. And second of all no one filmed it that night (March 22, 1989). The disc was filmed the next Wednesday night (March 29, 1989) by George Knapp. He is the one with the video of the craft.

I dunno, man, I guess I'm still on the fence with this whole Lazar thing. I really wish he would get involved somehow again...

But I'm sure you can see why he doesn't bother? Right?

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
John, I remember you telling me you guys conveniently left the camcorder on the bumper of the car while the disc was in the air. But the video is still very significant nonetheless. It has been months. I am dying to see/listen to the video but have a feeling that I am going to be disappointed.

Another thing that makes me so mad is that you guys lost your piece of Element 115. How the hell could you guys let that stuff get away from you??? You just happened to have a chunk of it but of course it got stolen back or whatever. What a shame, you guys were too sloppy back then...

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Another thing that makes me so mad is that you guys lost your piece of Element 115. How the hell could you guys let that stuff get away from you??? You just happened to have a chunk of it but of course it got stolen back or whatever. What a shame, you guys were too sloppy back then...

I don't recall either Bob or myself ever saying we lost the Element 115. I recall Bob saying when Art Bell asked him where the piece of Element 115 was, "no comment".

I recall myself saying the same thing.

There were originally 3 pieces of Element 115. 2 of them disappeared. As to what happened to the third piece I don't believe that either Bob or I have any comment.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
So now it is "no comment?" Well then there is a lot of disinformation flying around the internet in regards to the Lazar story, because most of the sources say that the Element 115 was "stolen back" from Lazar, and I could have swore I even heard you say something along those lines also.

So what really did happen to the last piece of 115 then? Can I come and see it personally? I'll drive down to Vegas tomorrow if you still have it lol...

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   

So now it is "no comment?"

Now? So now it is "no comment"? I can safely say that your 'research' is not very thorough.

and I could have swore I even heard you say something along those lines also.

There may be a problem with your research, your hearing and your memory.

So what really did happen to the last piece of 115 then?

No comment.

Can I come and see it personally? I'll drive down to Vegas tomorrow if you still have it lol...

No. But lets say, for the sake of argument, that I said yes. What would be your method to prove whether or not it was indeed Element 115? (No, you can't bite down on it!) After all I could substitute of piece of steel. List the steps of scientific method which you would use to determine whether or not the arrowhead shaped piece of metal is indeed Element 115.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Hmm, good point, I guess you could fool me, but if you told me you still had a piece of 115 and I drove all the way to see it, then I would take your word for it that it was legit.

Now if we could setup one of those experiments that Bob did for you then we would be in business.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Now if we could setup one of those experiments that Bob did for you then we would be in business.

We could do that. But then someone would say, "How do you know that wasn't just some magic that Lear pulled on you?"

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Well if I am not mistaken, you said that the experiment made the actual gravity waves visible or something like that, so if I saw that with my own eyes, I doubt "magic" would be my conclusion. I would believe that the 115 has gravity properties...

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
List the steps of scientific method which you would use to determine whether or not the arrowhead shaped piece of metal is indeed Element 115.

John, I have a MS (mass spectrometer), GS (gas spectrometer), SEM (scanning electron microscope), STM (scanning tunneling microscope), XRD (X-ray diffractometer) and an AFM (atomic force microscope) at work and I know how to use them.

All I need is an itsy bitsy teeny weeny little piece (“microscopic” for the layman) to prove your claims… only problem is you, Bob, or anyone else don’t have a “piece“ of 115 and never did.

Now let’s see YOU prove ME wrong.

[edit on 16-7-2007 by Access Denied]

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Tabletop gravitational lensing would do it for me.

Now that would be the biggest physical discovery since nuclear fission.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
John,

hehe is that a picture of your screen there, running Netscape (through AOL ??!?!).

My God don't tell me you are using AOHELL to browse the interweb, what kind of a "hax0r" are you? Surely you can sniff some wi-fi signals in your area and secretly piggy back onto some open access points?

Oh wait, was I supposed to ask what's the triangle being held in front of the screen, it looks like as if it's in the screen though?

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Originally posted by amigo

John,

hehe is that a picture of your screen there, running Netscape (through AOL ??!?!).

That was the ATS thread on Element 115 on Netscape through cox.net.

My God don't tell me you are using AOHELL to browse the interweb, what kind of a "hax0r" are you?

Surely you jest?

Surely you can sniff some wi-fi signals in your area and secretly piggy back onto some open access points?

Nope. Need the fastest and surest.

Oh wait, was I supposed to ask what's the triangle being held in front of the screen, it looks like as if it's in the screen though?

Here's another picture. It is a replica I made of the piece of Element 115 we had. The one in my hand is a little shorter than the original. The original was about 2 inches long. But the general size, width and shape are the same. I think Bob said that one of these chips ran the saucer for a little over 200 years. I am not sure how many miles that would be but probably a SPL.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
John, I know "no comment" means no comment, but can you at least try to elaborate a little bit about the 3rd piece of 115? No comment is just way too suspenseful for me to handle...

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

I can safely say that your 'research' is not very thorough.

John, I was just re-reading this thread, and on page 3 you wrote these exact words: "2 were stolen back by the government."

Yesterday you made it sound like you never said anything along those lines and made me feel crazy for thinking I heard you say that. I didn't expect to find it in this thread, but there it was.

So anyways, if the 2 arrowheads were stolen back by the government, how did you and Bob know this for sure? Which people in the government stole the 115 back?

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   

So anyways, if the 2 arrowheads were stolen back by the government, how did you and Bob know this for sure?

Since nothing else was taken we assumed it was not a house burgler.

Which people in the government stole the 115 back?

Probably Dennis Mariani and his group. Maybe others. It is a very, very large organization.

posted on Jul, 16 2007 @ 11:27 PM
link   
So Bob just left priceless Alien elements laying around on his coffee table or something? That is a damn shame. If I had some 115 I would lock it up somewhere super-safe or maybe even keep it on me at all times.

And if you or Bob really do still have a piece of the element, then I hope you plan on at least doing something productive with it. At least send a tiny piece to be analyzed or something...

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join