It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cashless Society by (guess the year!)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
"Peter Ayliffe said that, by 2012, using credit and debit cards should be cheaper and more convenient than cash."

That quote is from the article. Can someone please explain how that is possible. convenient i can understand but cheaper how the hell is that possible.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Where do all of these doom and gloom predictions come from about 2012?
[edit on 14-3-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

If not answered already, the mayan calander ends at 2012 which is when the world ends.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Where do all of these doom and gloom predictions come from about 2012?
[edit on 14-3-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

If not answered already, the mayan calander ends at 2012 which is when the world ends.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat

There is a big difference between the END of THE AGE and what everyone else, particularly on this site, is suggesting. People talk about 2012 as if a total annhilation is going to occur. That is not what the Mayan calendars signify at all. :shk:

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
This is to ensure our total and complete slavery. but it wont work since many people will reject it and if worst comes to worst we will either have to use money 'illegaly' or just leave their cities altogether and start communities of our own. id like to see them say we cant grow our own food and make our own houses

posted on Mar, 31 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schizoflux
And the dealer says, "You can't buy my weed you don't have the chip". Is that the way it's going to work?

LOL. I think more likely that those who seek a bit of herbal recreation will return to the old barter system in that case.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join