It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coup - Party Music (June 2001)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
upload.wikimedia.org...

Wow. Just Wow.

The Coup, a rap music group delayed the release of their album
"Party Music" because their original cover art depicted the WTC in two
big explosions... The cover was made in June 2001.

The sticks the girl is holding form a pyramid.
Remote control saying "Engage" on display and the manufacturer or remote
control brand is "Covert-Labs", go figure...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   

The sticks the girl is holding form a pyramid.

What is the significance of that?

Is this legit???? Are there other instances of buildings being used in this way, before 9/11, or just the WTC?

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
This reminds me of Steve Jackson's "Illuminati -- New World Order" Game from 1995. It was a card game; here are two of the cards.

Source.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Insane, I have this CD...

Just goes to show you that he collective unconcious was picking up echos of the future before it happened.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
Just goes to show you that he collective unconcious was picking up echos of the future before it happened.

I call it the collective conciousness.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Yeah I remember waiting for it to be released, it was a shock to eventually find out about why it was postponed.

Also on the collective conciousness slant The Lonegunmen the tv series foretold the 9/11 event.

In a foreshadowing of the September 11, 2001 attacks, the plot of the March 4, 2001 pilot episode of the series depicts a secret U.S. government agency plotting to crash a Boeing 727 headed for Boston into the World Trade Center via remote control for the purpose of increasing the military defense budget and blaming the attack on foreign "tin-pot dictators" who are "begging to be smart-bombed." This episode aired in Australia less than two weeks before the 9/11 attacks, on August 30.

Wikipedia The Lonegunman

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
On a metaphysical level, one could claim those towers just screamed "HIT ME! HIT ME!"... and the universe complied.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Just some things i noticed on the cover..

img467.imageshack.us...

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Erm, "The Coup" seem to use the "red star" as their logo (isn't it the favourite communist revolution sympathisant's logo for all those punkrock bands who don't know about symbology?).

I don't know if they're somehow "famous" over in the states, I just found "My Favourite Mutinity" great (stumbled over it on some 911/NWO-Truther's profile) and added them to my friends list a few weeks ago. So I don't see a conspiracy in the logo and name of the band. But while we're at it: I'd read the sticks as: "it was orchestrated", not as an imperfect pyramid ;-)

top topics

join