It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO? Shape shifting worm like tube with strange light...

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Outstanding blow-up Shroomery ! I have the Conference video and the the supporting video stuff from it, but have not seen the close up you have shared.

More balloons?, just kidding.. talk about a cluster and what's that thing near the middle I wonder? As I have speculated many times..seems there's something going on in Mexico. Mexican Defence capability (comp USA) may have something to do with the boldness of all the in-your-face UFO encounters and sightings?

Dallas

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I don't see how that couldn't be balloons...

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
wow

thats an amazing video.i've seen tons and tons of ufo videos before, but that is definitely one of the best. i don't think i've ever seen one like that. you should definitely get that checked out and make another thread when you get it analyzed to let everyone know whats up!

[edit on 7-5-2007 by wisefoolishness]

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 08:56 PM
link   
yeah and don't let anyone try and tell you that its balloons, an airplane, scooby doo and the flying phantom or any of that crap. never let anyone insult your intelligence!

posted on May, 7 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Hmm, call me crazy but...

Looks like a bunch of balloons, floats around like a bunch of balloons, and almost everyone here is on the same page, of... It's balloons.

That one pic from the Mexican disclosure folk for sure is a mother ship. A mother ship of LOTS of balloons that is ;-)

I've seen REAL UFOs. There is no mistaking the real thing for balloons.

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by knows_but_doesnt

Looks like a bunch of balloons, floats around like a bunch of balloons, and almost everyone here is on the same page, of... It's balloons.

That one pic from the Mexican disclosure folk for sure is a mother ship. A mother ship of LOTS of balloons that is ;-)

Well I don't think your crazy but... Don't judge a book by it's cover! Just because you think that "everyone" here thinks or believes this is a balloon doesn't mean that its true.

I have seen a mile long ship hover over the city directly in front of me. It spit out 20-30 car sized sphere like probes that dispersed all over the city. My best friend was standing right next to me. This was about 3 months after we saw a partially cloaked ship sitting on top of a building... It slowly moved up and away from the building and then disappeared.

I pulled my camera out to film this because it obviously didn't look right to me. I know what to look for. It's what I like to do. Thats why I brought this here to share...In hopes that we might find out what it isn't and maybe what it is.

Please everyone keep an open mind! Hopefully sometime soon we will hear from the real experts and we can do away with the balloon theory. They have the raw footage and they don't make mistakes.

All I know is...

I've got high hopes:-)

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jagman
I have seen a mile long ship hover over the city directly in front of me. It spit out 20-30 car sized sphere like probes that dispersed all over the city. My best friend was standing right next to me. This was about 3 months after we saw a partially cloaked ship sitting on top of a building... It slowly moved up and away from the building and then disappeared.

Was this during the day time? When I hear stories like this one, I have to wonder why many, many people do not see a "a mile long ship hover over the city" that "spit out 20-30 car sized sphere". Seems like that would be a news worthy item.

posted on May, 9 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This is very interesting.

posted on May, 13 2007 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Look in the C2C first thread ufo images and the squiggley black mark higher in the sky to the right of the ufo is the same type of thing we are seeing in this video.

posted on May, 15 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jagman

Originally posted by knows_but_doesnt

Well I don't think your crazy but... Don't judge a book by it's cover! Just because you think that "everyone" here thinks or believes this is a balloon doesn't mean that its true.

I pulled my camera out to film this because it obviously didn't look right to me. I know what to look for. It's what I like to do. Thats why I brought this here to share...In hopes that we might find out what it isn't and maybe what it is.

Please everyone keep an open mind! Hopefully sometime soon we will hear from the real experts and we can do away with the balloon theory. They have the raw footage and they don't make mistakes.

All I know is...

I've got high hopes:-)

Umm, I'm pretty sure that your claim of a mile long UFO isn't going to make this video any more credible. That said, I can't explain whats in the video nor would I call it balloons. Why does everything have to be a balloon!!!!

[edit on 15-5-2007 by jhamende]

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
This is still being discussed?

Amazing.

The video is very impressive, and I would vote for UFO.

I can't 100% identify it. It seems to be flying. It is definitely an object of some type.

Flying over L.A. makes me think it was some kind of floating ad banner that broke loose from its mooring. I don't see the flashing object as a light, but more like a reflector - intentional or otherwise. It is on one side, and randomly flashes as though reflecting sunlight.

The object apears to be wafting along in the breeze. The changes in shape are consistent with random air resistance. One tipoff is that the object appears to remain on a level plane, as opposed to shifting to a vertical position.

I found this assortment of kites on a personal website.

Depending on the weight of the kite, and the speed of the wind, the object would float along much like the one in the video, but I think it would also tend to fall when the wind speed dropped.

It could also have been a sky tube loaded up with helium balloons and trailing a shiny sign from one end.

Here is a place that sells the tubes.

Right now, that's my best take on whatever it was.

No evidence of extraterrestrial origin, but plenty weird looking.

I also see no evidence of it moving under any kind of power other than that of the wind.

When I retire, I will probably spend some of my free time making UFOs just for the hell of it.

I used to do a lot of that when I was much younger, and I would go into some detail about a few of my creations here, but the statute of limitations has not run out on all of them yet

posted on May, 16 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by EugeneAxeman

When I retire, I will probably spend some of my free time making UFOs just for the hell of it.

I used to do a lot of that when I was much younger, and I would go into some detail about a few of my creations here, but the statute of limitations has not run out on all of them yet

We used to do that too - with helium tanks and those 4' balloons you could get from Edmund.

Tie some high-intensity chemlights to it and you had a UFO.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Can we get an ETA on the results of the video analysis?

[edit on 27-5-2007 by taybes]

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Personally, It looks like a hair on a lens with venus in the background.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Well that was a bit of an anti-climax! I read through the whole thread (yes, 24 pages worth!) thinking I'd find out what the pro's had to say, only to see that 2 and a half months later there's still been no results. I should've just skipped straight to the last page

Great video you've got here though Jagman. I'm not nearly competent enough to give any expert advice, although my initial reaction was that it does look man-made, but not like balloon arches or the solar balloons that have been posted in reply. Those 50ft solar balloons do seem like a good explanation, but once they've been filled with air, surely there's no way they can manouvere in the sky like that? They seem so firm in the videos I've seen of them and it's also been mentioned that balloon arches would be packed up quite tight, therefor also making it reasonably difficult for them to move in that way too?

There's probably many pro's and cons for all of the reasonable explanations posted here, but whether it's a so-called "space worm", I'm not so sure. That's not to say I don't believe in UFO's or aliens though. I mean, with all the billions and billions of planets out there, there's bound to be some other form of intelligent life that's advanced enough to come and monitor us or run tests on planet earth ready for the takeover in 2012

Anyway, like I said, I'm no expert so i'll leave my opinion that it's a tiny worm stuck to a window to myself...oh wait...

Hopefully you're onto something big with this though. Can't wait for the final conclusion from the pro's

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
i really don't think its just balloons.. they dont move around like that. i have no idea what it is but i just dont see it being ballons just based on the movement of the object..
but yeah whats up with the analysis??? i've been dying to know haha

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
It moves organically.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 02:28 AM
link   
GOOD NEWS!

I spoke at length with JRitzmann today about this very subject and his analysis should be DONE by Friday.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I find the movement of the "light" really interesting. I've looked many times. For some reason I don't get the photo flash as source feeling. It will be great to have an authoritative graphic analysis. I looked at a large number of different sausage balloon pics, thought about round balloons in a fabric tube and thought - maybe one could engineer such a thing.

But why other than some sick sense that requires deceiving for attention and/or profit. I would love for this to be found as "unknown". There have been a number of this type of sighting (without flashes mostly) and an analysis may yield some aspects and clues that might be applied to other similar phenomena and allow for some new insight. I like new.

Vic

[edit on 5-6-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
I spoke at length with JRitzmann today about this very subject and his analysis should be DONE by Friday.

Outstanding!

I think we've all waited for this with baited breath for a long time. Can't wait to see the results.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join