It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO? Shape shifting worm like tube with strange light...

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
"COPYRIGHTED IMAGES REMOVED AT THE REQUEST OF THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER"

SkepticOverLord:
I found the images of the Mothercarriers while doing alot of digging doing Image Searches. There was NO, and I repeat NO copyright Information upon the images. Giving me a warning and deducting 500 points and claiming I posted copywritten images when there is NO indication of said copyright upon the images is not fair to me at all. I am trying to be part of this community and contribute. I cannot be responsible when I find images during an image search using search engines, and when i find some images that have no copyright info either upon the images or anywhere else i saw.
Thanks in Advance.
WW
Edit: as a matter of Fact, here is the link to the images:

No copyright. Not upon the images, NOR upon the website itself.
If there is one, I cannot find it.

[edit on 10-4-2007 by WhiteWash]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteWashGiving me a warning

I may get jumped on for my brassiness by stepping in here, but regardless of risk I would like to point out you could have been banned.

I have a buddy whose screen name I do not recall but he goes by Thorn, and he posted some Moon pics from a book. Well, he sent me the book. He was also quite taken back apace by the threat of being banned for posting them. But it is ATS T&C, and there are ways of posting them legally. I would suggest you drop a line to Zorgon to find out how

Personally I never post any pics just for this reason. I know everyone else does, but I take this forum way too seriously to jeapordize my relation with it with a few key strokes. But that is just me!

And if any one recognizes your contributions, I do too as I pass through.

Crossing the Circle of the Earth.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   
You are a liar, because the images you posted were not originally from that website, but MY LiveVideo account. On one picture you totally removed the bottom half of it along with my copyright and on another one you removed the copyright from the bottom left corner, I guess that was easy for you to do as the copyright was written on a black part of the picture. I obtained permission from both world-destiny.org and Arturo Robles Gil to use the information on that website and his photographs in my own analysis for posting onto LiveVideo, which were the exact same ones that you had posted. Learn to ask permission before you take things from websites in future, even if you can't see any copyright it's still nice to ask permission before you go ahead and take it.

[edit on 10-4-2007 by ProjectDreamland]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectDreamland
You are a liar, because the images you posted were not originally from that website, but MY LiveVideo account. On one picture you totally removed the bottom half of it along with my copyright and on another one you removed the copyright from the bottom left corner, I guess that was easy for you to do as the copyright was written on a black part of the picture. I obtained permission from both world-destiny.org and Arturo Robles Gil to use the information on that website and his photographs in my own analysis for posting onto LiveVideo, which were the exact same ones that you had posted. Learn to ask permission before you take things from websites in future, even if you can't see any copyright it's still nice to ask permission before you go ahead and take it.

ProjectDreamland:
I seriously suggest you apologize for calling me a "liar". Number one:
I did NOT find the images on any livevideo account. They came up while I was doing extensive image searches for the content concerning these objects. IF the images were in fact yours originally, then the person who edited them to remove the copyright from the image is at fault, not I. How am I supposed to know who does what with images? All I did was search, and search for quite some time using a numerous amount of search engines until I found appropriate images of the "mother-carriers". Luckily, I bookmark almost everything.
pic1
pic2
pic3
pic4

I have no idea who's album this is, During my searching images came up of these and i bookmarked it, just as I do for almost everything.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Then I apologize for calling you a liar, however this photobucket account could belong to anyone, but I will be notifying them also to get them removed. As proof the images that you posted were indeed the ones that I had put together for my own analysis to post on my LiveVideo account here are the links:

Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

Photo 4

You can check the date to the right to see when I uploaded them, last month.
Of course, the ones on world-destiny.org are the originals, but like I said I obtained permission from them and Arturo Robles Gil to use them and the wording on the site to do my own analysis, one of which was comparing these objects to balloon arches. So once again I am sorry for calling you a liar as I now know you were not at fault, but the person who owns this photobucket account is. If you had uploaded the ones from world-destiny.org then nothing would have been said, it's just unfortunate that you happend to stumble over these ones on photobucket, which are the ones I put together.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas

Originally posted by WhiteWashGiving me a warning

I may get jumped on for my brassiness by stepping in here, but regardless of risk I would like to point out you could have been banned.

I have a buddy whose screen name I do not recall but he goes by Thorn, and he posted some Moon pics from a book. Well, he sent me the book. He was also quite taken back apace by the threat of being banned for posting them. But it is ATS T&C, and there are ways of posting them legally. I would suggest you drop a line to Zorgon to find out how

Personally I never post any pics just for this reason. I know everyone else does, but I take this forum way too seriously to jeapordize my relation with it with a few key strokes. But that is just me!

And if any one recognizes your contributions, I do too as I pass through.

Crossing the Circle of the Earth.

I appreciate that Matyas.
All I can say is from now on i will just insert links to external sources instead of the actual picture itself. So far, I've been called a liar by someone and spanked by staff for doing something I didn't even do :I.E. post copywritten materials, and being accused of editing someone elses images. all i did was search forever and finally find some good images, and yet I get blamed. I am here to study, and to provide content myself of relevant interest. I am not here to be slandered and "spanked". Pure foolishness. I myself am an admin/co-owner on a Website (nothing to do with these type of topics), and I have never had to deal with such idiocy in my life.
bleh.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectDreamland
Then I apologize for calling you a liar, however this photobucket account could belong to anyone, but I will be notifying them also to get them removed. As proof the images that you posted were indeed the ones that I had put together for my own analysis to post on my LiveVideo account here are the links:

Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

Photo 4

You can check the date to the right to see when I uploaded them, last month.
Of course, the ones on world-destiny.org are the originals, but like I said I obtained permission from them and Arturo Robles Gil to use them and the wording on the site to do my own analysis, one of which was comparing these objects to balloon arches. So once again I am sorry for calling you a liar as I now know you were not at fault, but the person who owns this photobucket account is. If you had uploaded the ones from world-destiny.org then nothing would have been said, it's just unfortunate that you happend to stumble over these ones on photobucket, which are the ones I put together.

Ah, ok. I see now what was done. Well, Had I known I never would have used them in my original post. My apologies as well for the misunderstanding.
As I said, in future I will just put links to sources or, perhaps I'll go back to lurking as I used to. Headaches like this I really do not have time for.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
No problem, I know you are not to blame, is there anything or a way I can contact ATS admin to have this warning against you removed?

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Well, you have to have at least 20 posts to use the u2u feature, I'm not sure if you can send u2u's to staff without the 20 post prerequisite. Earlier in the day when i noticed all this, I sent u2u's to staff about it trying to figure out what was going on. So I do not know.
Hopefully things will get straightened out.
Thank you for communicating with me here and you and I working out the issue. I appreciate that.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You host it: if you have made arrangements to host the image either through a hosting service, your own website, or your ATS member upload space, you can visually display the image in your post if you have the rights to use the image(s).

Clearly, you did not arrange to have the right to host the images and display them on ATS. You should have linked to the images.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Edited..it isn't worth it..

I'll just Apologize.
I'll try to do better and be more aware of my posts.
I apologize.
Have a nice day.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You host it: if you have made arrangements to host the image either through a hosting service, your own website, or your ATS member upload space, you can visually display the image in your post if you have the rights to use the image(s).

Clearly, you did not arrange to have the right to host the images and display them on ATS. You should have linked to the images.

If there is no copyright on images then they are fair game. The person on that Myspace edited them out, and WhiteWash didn't know.

Considering that, how is it his fault? And why should he be warned? ProjectDreamland has already said it's no problem and he should have his 500 points put back.

[edit on 10-4-2007 by PisTonZOR]

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by PisTonZOR
If there is no copyright on images then they are fair game. The person on that Myspace edited them out, and WhiteWash didn't know.

Our guidelines are clear, and linked on the reply/post pages.

If we don't respect the intellectual property of others, how can we expect others to respect the content we create here?

Now please, let's get back to the discussion of the unusual object which is the subject of this thread.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Everyone getting a little worked up in here or what? The reality is WE (S.O., Simon Gray and I) are the ones who have to deal with the lawyers and pay the legal fees when people post images they dont have permission to post on this site.

WE have made a business decision that it's not worth the expense and more importantly it's not ethical to use other people's property without their consent.

If there is no copyright information on an image, or if you don't have permission from the copyright owner DON'T POST the image on ATS, post a link.

It doesn't matter if there is a copyright notification or not, if you didn't create the image you KNOW you DON'T own it don't you?

Pretty simple stuff.

Springer...

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
So what is the status of the HD video analysis?

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Any plans on posting this video (if not done so already) to youtube or google video? I think this is a great example of a possible sky serpent form of a UFO.

There are several space or sky serpents vids there already, however I think yours is by far the best quality and length!

Thanks

posted on Apr, 13 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Omg!! I don't believe in UFO's AT ALL and I'm still awed by this video & the other ones posted on this topic.

I think the wormish looking UFO is so much more believable than the flying saucer now, haha.

Crazy stuff. Maybe they're like ... undiscovered flying serpent dragon type things! Wouldn't that just about be the neatest thing you ever saw?

Haha. I'm taking it a bit far.

Anyway, I love shape shifting worm like tubes with strange lights!!

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Cool vid and yeah i thought it was a parachute too as i could sorta see lines hanging down from the edges.

But then i'm thinking if i could see the lines, how come i cant see a person?

And then it started doing its twisting and turning and i though, could be angle of the chute, trick of the eye as long distance off but still, that looks somehow different from a chute and the light only stayed at one corner.

Somethings up. GEt that shiot analysed

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
It's been over a month now since this thread was started and still no video analysis. Even Jagman is silent. I've been in the skeptic camp on this sighting from day one, but now with no response from your so-called team of experts, and not even so much as an ETA for when such analysis might be forthcoming, I can't help feel this whole subject is simply a hoax.

Just wanted to say that.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Please bear in mind that some serious analysis take a while to complete. There may have been some problems with the process that they are still trying to work out. Unforeseen things happen. Just be patient. We'll hear something soon enough. Patience is a virtue.

TheBorg

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join