It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla free energy - race to zero point energy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
O may o may - you just deleted my 4-parts the most excelent film "Nikola Tesla: The Missing Secrets "

A MUST SEE!!! Why did the US Government, the CIA and The Patent Office try to cover up all the great work of Tesla? Was he the greatest genius of all time?

Bryd
Just to clarify for folks:

This is not a video swapping board. It's a discussion board.

Someone who's interested in the material may not have the time or the equipment to sit through a whole long video presentation (there are some still on dialup here).

Do us all a favor and talk instead. Post links to written material. It's easier to assess an argument if you have the written facts. Video/verbal material is hard to set up for a debate, because you really can't say "okay, now at minute 2, 45 seconds, he says something like..."

So please discuss instead of debating with dueling vid or podcast links.

[edit on 11-3-2007 by blue bird]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jblaze
Nikola Tesla was probably the greatest inventor of all time. If you look at his work you will see. He was also ostracized from the scientific community
for his unorthodox theories i.e. free energy.

blue bird you might want to look into the work of Wilhelm Reich, Viktor Schauberger, John Worrell Keely etc.

The thing all these men have in common was suppression by TPTB.

Thank you blaze....

I don no if you have seen "Energy+Levitation/Tesla Schauberger Reich by Russell Rife Keely" video?

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Something (even for the ATS) very weird: connection with Tunguska blast and Tesla death ray:

Unlike most of the above notions, the Tesla death ray notion has a few documented facts to back it up. At almost the exact time of the Tunguska blast, Tesla was experimenting with an invention known as the Tesla Coil.

According to the story (which is better documented than mini-black holes, just for instance), Tesla was attempting to use his Coil to broadcast a transmission to the Arctic Circle by dumping massive amounts of electricity into the earth itself. Tesla theorized that the earth would conduct the electricity as what he called "terrestrial waves." The experiment ended when the amount of current he used caused a nearby generator to blow up amid a violent and apparently man-made lightning storm.

While the timing of the experiment is interesting, and the geographical locations are suggestive, the Tesla death ray theory still lacks a coherent scientific scenario which could have caused the wanton destruction witnessed in Tunguska. There are also those pesky eyewitness reports of something falling from the sky. On the other hand, lightning is often perceived as falling from the sky when it actually leaps up from the ground.

www....-------------------------/library/history/nature/natural-disasters/tunguska/

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Tunguska, one of my favorite anomalies.
While cited as anything from Tesla's experiments, to an UFO exploding,
I must say that I lean toward a comet having an air-burst over the area.

Mundane, I know.

But, it's the simplest, most realistic theory that I've seen.

Call me dull,
Lex

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Yes I have.

Here is a very interesting site:

www.svpvril.com...

It's about sympathetic vibratory physics and the research of Keely, Rife and others.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jblaze
Yes I have.

Here is a very interesting site:

www.svpvril.com...

It's about sympathetic vibratory physics and the research of Keely, Rife and others.

What can I say but thank's again!

Pythagoras students would use lyre to cure illnesses.

After all strings (string theory) are dancing through Universe.....it Shiva dance...how many were and are speaking of the same thing.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Tunguska, one of my favorite anomalies.
While cited as anything from Tesla's experiments, to an UFO exploding,
I must say that I lean toward a comet having an air-burst over the area.

Mundane, I know.

But, it's the simplest, most realistic theory that I've seen.

Call me dull,
Lex

I agree with you!

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Anybody who is interested in Tesla should read his famous article from 1919. ' The True Wireless' ( extensive material ) where he explains points at limitations of Herzian method for EM propagation through the air in compare with his wireless system which utilized ground, with 'billions' time greater amount of transmitted energy.

www.tfcbooks.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
For those of us that are lazy...

Google Video Link

Great find, OP!

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I would like to share with you the great and serious site - where I founded this video. There are also a number of other interesting videos and articles: mind control, energy, media, war. 9/11...

www.wanttoknow.info...

PS
I tried to put video on you tube or google link like you did : but was getting a message that a code tag was corrupt

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Watching it now...

Man that was awesome when they hooked up their device to that V8 (?) engine... and stated it would now get 60mpg!!

I want one.
Great video!

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
New to the site but GLAD to hear some refreshing and different opinions...

You guys are RIGHT on with Tesla being the accidental modeller of today's technical boom. I've been a Tesla fan for a while now and have used many of his concepts on my projects. Problem is there is no one around that has a full comprehension of Tesla's understanding of the Earth's resonant frequencies and how to pull free power from them without a KING sized antenna like the one at Wardenclyffe, NJ.

If the world most powerful men had not ostricized Nikoli as bad, we WOULD be driving around in free fuel cars. No doubt in my mind anyways.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by CavoriteMan

how to pull free power from them without a KING sized antenna like the one at Wardenclyffe, NJ.

I think when you want to receive ( sanding is no problem but receiving )power ( from ionosphere: you have a huge wavelength and small circuits ) not signals - you come with a problem of of heating antenna by incoming waves towards small antenna.

Will try to find on net ( I have seen this staff somewhere, but unfortunately not save it) some papers about enhancing the effectiveness of small antenna. His his thinking was based on idea on how tiny atoms can absorb energy from long light waves.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Yea, you can't deny the mystique surrounding Nicola Tesla as he was an amazing man. He was definitely a man 'out of time'.

Alot of "stuff" out there concerning free energy but the thing I want to point you towards is the various bits and pieces floating about concerning "scalar electromagnetics".

If you Google it, this shows up near the top of the list:

www.freedomdomain.com...

Of course read anything like this with an open mind and beware of false information. (Tom Bearden for example being an intentional disinformant)

Regardless of what you know about science it really boils down to whether longitudinal waves exists in space. According to mainstream science they do not but what if they are wrong?

The other thing about Tesla that is interesting is his dynamic theory of gravity.. I've seen lots of sites come and go but this shows up in search:

netowne.com...

Tesla's ether was neither the "solid" ether with the "tenuity of steel" of Maxwell and Hertz, nor the half-hearted, entrained, gaseous ether of Lorentz. Tesla's ether consisted of "carriers immersed in an insulating fluid", which filled all space. Its properties varied according to relative movement, the presence of mass, and the electric and magnetic environment.

The ether in conjunction with the ZPR, is the source of all matter and force. "Energy" does not exist in physical form, but is "the ability to do work", which is equal to "force over time". The word "energy" is a convenient fiction, like "time", which is an arbitrary measurement of the rate of motion of matter through ether-filled space. All events occur in the present, and the "past" and "future" are merely metaphors.

Like I said, you have to look at this type of fringe science with an open mind but the two and two I have put together is fascinating to say the least. There has to be some fantastic technology being supressed by the 'government'. Look at what they supressed in the past?

Anyways.. Longitudinal waves in space and the 'ether/aether'.. What the heck is it?

Excellent article on wiki:

en.wikipedia.org...

Tesla's description of his theory

Tesla announced his theory in an unconventional manner. On his 81st birthday (July 10, 1937), he issued a news release asserting that he had "worked out a dynamic theory of gravity" that he soon hoped to give to the world. This statement allegedly read, in part:

[The Dynamic theory of gravity] ... explains the causes and motions of heavenly bodies under its influence so satisfactory that it will put to an end idle speculation and false conception, as that of curved space ... '

Only the existence of a field of force can account for the motions of the bodies as observed, and its assumption dispenses with space curvature. All literature on this subject is futile and destined to oblivion. So are all attempts to explain the workings of the universe without recognizing the existence of the ether and the indispensable function it plays in the phenomena ...

There is no energy in matter other than that received from the environment... It applies rigorously to molecules and atoms as well as the largest heavenly bodies, and to all matter in the universe in any phase of its existence from its very formation to its ultimate disintegration.

Before the electron theory was advanced, I had established that radioactive rays consisted of particles of primary matter not further decomposable...

... The kinetic and potential energy of a body is the result of motion and determined by the product of its mass and the square of velocity. Let the mass be reduced, the energy is diminished in the same proportion. If it be reduced to zero the energy is likewise zero for any finite velocity. In other words, it is absolutely impossible to convert mass into energy. It would be different if there were forces in nature capable of imparting to a mass infinite velocity. Then the product of zero mass with the square of infinite velocity would represent infinite energy. But we know that there are no such forces and the idea that mass is convertible into energy is rank nonsense.[1]

Tesla allegedly said that his theory explained gravitation as a mixture of transverse and longitudinal electromagnetic waves.

For comparison, in the language of mainstream physics, electromagnetic waves as treated in Maxwell's theory of electromagnetism are said to be spin-one and purely transverse, while in general relativity, gravitational waves are said to be spin-two and purely transverse. Thus, in Maxwell's theory there are no longitudinal electromagnetic waves, while in general relativity, despite some useful conceptual similarities, the gravitational field effect (of a mass deforming spacetime) is distinct from electromagnetic radiation. Also, while in Maxwell's theory the effects of the electromagnetic field on charged test particles is treated by the Lorentz force law, in general relativity the effects of the gravitational field on test particles is treated very differently: the kinematical history of a test particle is represented by a timelike geodesic in a Lorentzian manifold, while, roughly speaking, the kinematical history of a photon is represented by a null geodesic.

No energy in matter other than that received from the environment...Gravity being a mix of BOTH transverse AND LONGITUDINAL ELECTROMAGNETIC waves?

WOW.

[edit on 12-3-2007 by ViewFromTheStars]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ViewFromTheStars
Yea, you can't deny the mystique surrounding Nicola Tesla as he was an amazing man. He was definitely a man 'out of time'.

Alot of "stuff" out there concerning free energy but the thing I want to point you towards is the various bits and pieces floating about concerning "scalar electromagnetics".

Of course read anything like this with an open mind and beware of false information. (Tom Bearden for example being an intentional disinformant)

Regardless of what you know about science it really boils down to whether longitudinal waves exists in space. According to mainstream science they do not but what if they are wrong?

The other thing about Tesla that is interesting is his dynamic theory of gravity.. I've seen lots of sites come and go but this shows up in search:

Like I said, you have to look at this type of fringe science with an open mind but the two and two I have put together is fascinating to say the least. There has to be some fantastic technology being supressed by the 'government'. Look at what they supressed in the past?

Anyways.. Longitudinal waves in space and the 'ether/aether'.. What the heck is it?[/qoute]

Definitely Tesla is a mysterious man - some kinde of white mag.
He was different from early childhood: he had visions, in a way: that if he
thought of an object it would appear before him as a real, solid object.
In school he could vision blackboard with problem solved ( math).

And also (this is so unbelievable): when he was breathing deeply - he had a feeling that he is so light that he could fly. He even was jumping from the roof. He just need some device to launch him.

And a lot of experiments from early on. He was always thinking on a large scale, observing Nature, thinking that there are tremendous forces locked up in Nature that can be released in powerful amounts.

It is a pity that Tesla died before he could explain to us 'dynamic gravity' (2 days after he died was found in hotel room in NY..hm.. and most of his papers gone).
But:

"In the 1980s he was proved to be right. A study of energy loss in a double neutron star pulsar called PSR 1913 + 16 proved that gravity waves exist. Tesla's idea that gravity is a field effect is now taken more seriously than Einstein took it. But, unfortunately, Tesla never revealed what had led him to this conclusion, never explained his theory of gravitation to the world. The attack he made on Einstein's work was considered outrageous by the scientific establishment of the time, and only now do we have enough understanding of gravity to realize that he was right."

[edit on 12-3-2007 by blue bird]

[edit on 12-3-2007 by blue bird]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Just want to say that Tesla gravity is a push from the outside, was first proposed by Nicolas Fatio de Duillier, a close friend of Newton, and dates back to 1690.

The idea that gravity is a push from the outside, was first proposed by Nicolas Fatio de Duillier, a close friend of Newton, and dates back to 1690. He proposed the fundamentals of a simple particle theory of gravity. However, we know about Fatio's work, mainly from references to it within Georges-Louis Le Sage's work in 1724, which is well known for advancing the same theory to the public. Le Sage’s ultramundane particles (a sea of highly penetrating tiny particles coming from beyond the earth) provided a physical connection that pushes masses together. Le Sage is also described as a push gravity theory and is generally discredited because of its inelastic interactions, which would tend to heat up and slow down the body. This would cause planetary orbits to decay and the planets themselves to heat up and increase in mass. To avoid these problems, Newton, and later Maxwell, assumed that bodies must produce a stress in the aether about them of such nature as to account for gravitation, but they were unable to imagine any physical cause for the stress. Others have also suggested ultra low frequencies to replace LeSage's particles to describe the same effect. The push gravity hypothesis offers great simplicity and physical clarity, and many researchers felt that the main idea is in the right direction. It gave rise to numerous published works, amongst which we have those of Lorentz, H.Poincare, F.Brush, Secchi, Leray, V.Thomson, Schramm, Tait, Isenkrahe, Preston, Jarolimek, Waachy, Rynsanek, Darwin, Majorana, J.K.Harms, Sulaiman. During one of his lectures, Richard Feynman also showed his interest in such theories because they provide a mechanism for gravity that eliminates the magical action at a distance problem with today's definition of the attraction of masses.

It seems that due to recent interest and acceptance of zero point fields, the push gravity theory may be on its rise again. Present researchers include J.Kierein, H.Arp, J.Evans, Frans van Luteren, E.J.Aiton, V.V.Radzievski and I.I.Kagalnikova, S.V.Byers, Tom Van Flandern, V.Slabinski, M.R.Edwards, T.Jaakkola, K.E.Veselov, B.Mingst, P.Stowe, P.Adamut, Roberto de Andrade Martins, G.T.Gillies, C.S.Unnikrishnan, H.H.v.Borzeszkowski, H.J. Treder, M.Kokus, V.Buonomano, G.D.Hathaway and of course myself Ing.X.Borg.

Very little do we know about gravity. Newton gravity (on which we mostly operate) means also that there is something faster than light - if, by him, gravity is instantaneously!

Feyman said this:

"Here is no explanation of gravitation in terms of other forces at the present time. It is not an aspect of electricity or anything like that, so we have no explanation...But is it still not very remarkable that the two laws [electrical & gravitational] involve the same function of distance? Perhaps gravitation and electricity are much more closely related than we think.

He also states: Many attempts have been made to unify them; the so called unified field theory is only an elegant attempt to combine electricity and gravitation; but, in comparing gravitation and electricity, the most interesting thing is the relative strengths of the forces. Any theory that contains them both, must also deduce how strong gravity is."

Speaking of UFO - 'evidence' suggest that, obviously, they are not using rocket system, they appear to accelerate with no limits, they come and go silently, or with soft buzzing. Could it be due to pressure force?

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Hey found this article had to do with trapping light and it struck me as as imilar model to the one described above.

Photon's life cycle 'watched' in full

For the first time the birth, life and death of a single photon – a particle of light – has been "watched" in real time.

Previously, scientists were restricted to momentary glances because the mere act of measurement absorbed and destroyed the delicate quantum particles.

Now, Serge Haroche and colleagues at the École Normale Supérieure in Paris, France, have succeeded in tracking photons over an average lifetime of 0.13 seconds – long enough for a photon to travel one-tenth of the way to the Moon.

they talk about these uber mirrors that can reflect the single photon back and forth back and forth and how it allowed them to watch its life cycle. Which made me think if we can trap a single photon we could trap possibly a high voltage pulse? I dunno hope yall like the article and think its pertinent too.

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Interesting... the video has disappeared...

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2007 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elsenorpompom
Hey found this article had to do with trapping light and it struck me as as imilar model to the one described above.

Photon's life cycle 'watched' in full

For the first time the birth, life and death of a single photon – a particle of light – has been "watched" in real time.

Previously, scientists were restricted to momentary glances because the mere act of measurement absorbed and destroyed the delicate quantum particles.

Now, Serge Haroche and colleagues at the École Normale Supérieure in Paris, France, have succeeded in tracking photons over an average lifetime of 0.13 seconds – long enough for a photon to travel one-tenth of the way to the Moon.

they talk about these uber mirrors that can reflect the single photon back and forth back and forth and how it allowed them to watch its life cycle. Which made me think if we can trap a single photon we could trap possibly a high voltage pulse? I dunno hope yall like the article and think its pertinent too.

Nice!

But look at this: You know that Qubits ( Quantum computing) use properties of one of four types of quantum particles: photons, electrons, atoms and ions. Maybe - we go with electron!

www.tudelft.nl...

Dutch physicists get a grip on the spin of a single electron
17 August 2006 by M&C

Researchers of the Kavli Institute of Nanoscience at Delft University of Technology and the Foundation for Fundamental Research on Matter (FOM) have succeeded for the first time in the world in controlling the spin of a single electron in a nanostructure. They are able to rotate the spin to every possible direction and to record it accordingly. This achievement makes it possible to use the electron’s spin as a ‘quantum bit’, the basis of a (still theoretical) future quantum computer. The researchers have published this scientific breakthrough in a Nature article on 17 August 2006.

Illustration Gemma Plum
An electron does not only have an electrical charge, but it also behaves like an ultrasmall magnet. This is caused by the spinning of the electron around its axis, also called ‘spin’. The spin of a single electron can be used as a quantum bit, an important building block for the (theoretically speaking, superior) future quantum computer. In order to create this type of quantum bit, an electron in a semiconductor material is locked up in a quantum dot, which is a kind of electrical trap for the electron. Already in 2004, the Delft researchers succeeded in locking up a single electron and reading out the direction of its spin. Last year a research team of Harvard succeeded in getting control of the entanglement (the quantum mechanical linkage) of two electrons.

Locked up electrons
However, the final step to produce a real quantum bit, namely the possibility to rotate the spin of a single electron, remained beyond reach for a long time. The rotation of the spin is being executed by switching on and off a magnetic field that oscillates very fast during some billionths of a second. The interfering side effects of a locally generated magnetic field made it hard to rotate the electron spin and yet to keep it locked up at the same time.

Frank Koppens and the other researchers of the Delft team, led by dr. Lieven Vandersypen, were able to get around the side effects. Their approach was to lock up a second electron in another quantum dot alongside the first one and to use it to read out the spin direction of the first electron. A basic principle of quantum mechanics tells us that two electrons that have identically oriented spins cannot stay together, while two electrons that have different spins can. Each time after the spin was rotated, a check was made to see whether two electrons were able to reside close together or not. This then defin

[edit on 18-3-2007 by blue bird]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join