It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla free energy - race to zero point energy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Thank you

Appreciate it.

Can't wait to view it

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Mr. / Mrs. Blue Bird,
Please don't post links without some form of information, and something about your own opinion of the link.
Without these, there is really nothing to discuss.

I also think it may be a violation of the T&C of ATS.

Lex

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
thank you selmer

In conventional quantum physics, the origin of zero-point energy is the Heisenberg uncertainty principle, which states that, for a moving particle such as an electron, the more precisely one measures the position, the less exact the best possible measurement of its momentum (mass times velocity), and vice versa. The least possible uncertainty of position times momentum is specified by Planck's constant, h. A parallel uncertainty exists between measurements involving time and energy (and other so-called conjugate variables in quantum mechanics). This minimum uncertainty is not due to any correctable flaws in measurement, but rather reflects an intrinsic quantum fuzziness in the very nature of energy and matter springing from the wave nature of the various quantum fields. This leads to the concept of zero-point energy.

www.calphysics.org...

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Mr. /Mrs. Blue Bird,
What is your opinion of Mr. Tesla ?
Where do you stand on ZPE ?

Really ?
Please, do elaborate. Such a radical stance can surely be expounded upon.

Lex

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Mr. /Mrs. Blue Bird,
What is your opinion of Mr. Tesla ?
Where do you stand on ZPE ?

Really ?
Please, do elaborate. Such a radical stance can surely be expounded upon.

Lex

Hi Lex

I can't tell you what to do and I will never do that but, please respect others man.

And you should be nice 2 fold since he/she is new.

This member is offering us something and you turn on him/her like he/she is supposed to be an expert on zero point devices?

Nothing has come out of this member's own mouth and you are expecting him/her to elaborate on a "radical stance"?

There are ways of conveying your intentions respectfully.

Peace

Sal.

[edit on 10-3-2007 by Selmer2]

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Sel, the advice is taken.

I'm not a great speaker. I'm not very good at small talk. I'm direct, and to the point.
If I came off as callous, I apologize.
I'm just seeking the OP's opinion of what he/she is showing.

Maybe I should go to those sensitivity classes my wife talks about.

Nah.

Lex

Edit to add : The "radical stance" comment was sarcasm.

[edit on 10-3-2007 by Lexion]

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I think that more and more scientist are awe re that vacuum is anything but empty, and on the other hand engineering and practical use of that vast potential of energy in space is oposed by 'classical' theories very strongly!

Regarding Tesla - dun no where, but recently I sow a title " Tesla: man who invented 20 century.

P.S.

Thank's Selmer

Peace

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Mr. /Mrs. Blue Bird,
Thank you for the reply.

I agree that there is much to be learned concerning vacuum's, and the contents therein.

Also, scientists are finding that our "empty" space, ain't so empty.

Tesla had many theories and ideas that are interesting. One of which was
global energy for all. Free and wireless.

Enjoy your stay at ATS, and please don't hate me.

Lex

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
And regarding my epistemological stand: I am hard core sceptic, and at the same time open to new possibilities! You never know from where Prometheus torch can come and light the Truth.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Mr. /Mrs. Blue Bird,
Thank you for the reply.

I agree that there is much to be learned concerning vacuum's, and the contents therein.

Also, scientists are finding that our "empty" space, ain't so empty.

Tesla had many theories and ideas that are interesting. One of which was
global energy for all. Free and wireless.

Enjoy your stay at ATS, and please don't hate me.

Lex

Can you imagine that two thousand years ago Aristotele come with word: vacuum and the problem?
Be it ether ( I prefer Maxwell terminology) or vacuum - fact is that everything ( light, electric/magnetic fields) travel throw that midium - obviously there is something.

Maybe ( according to quantum physics) even produced our Universe in the form of point of singularity from which Big Bang started!

Thank you for welcoming me!

[edit on 10-3-2007 by blue bird]

[edit on 10-3-2007 by blue bird]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by blue bird
Regarding Tesla - dun no where, but recently I sow a title " Tesla: man who invented 20 century.

Peace

I've seen that too and with out a doubt I agree. He is the master of the electron

awesome Tesla devices in action

[edit on 11-3-2007 by Selmer2]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Man, awesome is to small a word for this!
Would like myself to have this 8 feet sparks (equates to about 500,000 Volts) trees in my garden.....and this unbelievable "Sauron's Eye" car theft protection!

So thankful for site!

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Tesla was clearly a being above the rest of us. He possessed the gift of visualization, with astonishing accuracy.

I believe he understood something about reality which most of us still fail to see..

I think he understood the idea of a cosmic ether and how everything in reality is a wave (not particle).

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I can't wait to watch! Tesla was the man! Thanks for the post.

YOUR MY BOY, BLUE..bird!

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
shrunkensimon its important to know that everything exists as both a wave-function, prior to observation, and as a discrete object or particle after observation or measurement. I will comment on vid when i get home and can watch it im on work dial up right now.

Tesla most def had some visonary ideas and i look forward to watching the vid. Unfortunetly though i dont see ZPE ever coming out to the mainstream unless we have MASSIVE social change but thats a topic for another thread.

will

[edit on 11-3-2007 by Elsenorpompom]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
shrunkensimon its important to know that everything exists as both a wave-function, prior to observation, and as a discrete object or particle. I will comment on vid when i get home and can watch it im on work dial up right now.

Tesla most def had some visonary ideas and i look forward to watching the vid. Unfortunetly though i dont see ZPE ever coming out to the mainstream unless we have MASSIVE social change but thats a topic for another thread.

will

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elsenorpompom

Unfortunetly though i dont see ZPE ever coming out to the mainstream unless we have MASSIVE social change but thats a topic for another thread.

will

Nobody can get rich on it. It's a free gift from Universe!

"Free energy technology changes the value of money"

But it does not mean that nobody is perusing this kind of energy - far from it.

A handful of other companies worldwide are believed also to be pursuing zero-point energy via magnetic systems. One of them, InterStellar Technologies, is run by a former scientist at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena.
According to Aviation Week & Space Technology magazine, the Pentagon and at least two large aerospace companies are actively researching zero-point energy as a means of propulsion.
"If their efforts pay off," the magazine reported last year, "ZPE-driven power plants might enable Mach 4 fighters, quiet 1,200-seat hypersonic airliners that fly at 100-mile altitudes as far as 12,000 miles in about 70 minutes and 12.6-hour trips to the moon."

www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2005/09/07/BUG9NEJD3L1.DTL

teslamotors.com...

[edit on 11-3-2007 by blue bird]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Just to clarify for folks:

This is not a video swapping board. It's a discussion board.

Someone who's interested in the material may not have the time or the equipment to sit through a whole long video presentation (there are some still on dialup here).

Do us all a favor and talk instead. Post links to written material. It's easier to assess an argument if you have the written facts. Video/verbal material is hard to set up for a debate, because you really can't say "okay, now at minute 2, 45 seconds, he says something like..."

So please discuss instead of debating with dueling vid or podcast links.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Nikola Tesla was probably the greatest inventor of all time. If you look at his work you will see. He was also ostracized from the scientific community
for his unorthodox theories i.e. free energy.

blue bird you might want to look into the work of Wilhelm Reich, Viktor Schauberger, John Worrell Keely etc.

The thing all these men have in common was suppression by TPTB.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join