It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey, look, a n00b!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hey, everybody.

I've registered here at ATS mostly because of my interest in "secret" societies, especially Fraternal organizations like the Masons, college fraternities/sororities, etc.

I take interest in these organizations as they offer non-religious systems of morality, which they teach to their members mostly through Ritual -- another one of my interests.

Yes, I am interested in collecting all the dirty little Ritual secrets of various societies, but that's not my chief reason for being here. Mainly, I enjoy setting the record straight when it comes to such organizations.

Take the Masons, for instance. I know that some people -- Born-Again Christians are juts one group who happen to come to mind -- may take exception to some of the teachings of Freemasonry, especially the idea that, no matter what a man's religion is, he can be a good person and a good Brother in Masonry. The Masons do not, however, worship Baal or Satan or any other such nonsense. I often find myself dispelling such myths, both as they relate to the Masons and as they relate to my Fraternity.

Anyway, yeah, that's why I've decided to join. I'm a skeptic through-and-through, so don't expect me to start commenting on alien abduction threads... lol.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hi and welcome to ATS.
Dont expect to learn alot about Frats tho.
That thread was closed down some time ago out of concern for 'copyright infringement' if I remember correctly.
Sure there are some more tame threads that discuss minor things, but the good stuff aint here with regards to Frats.
Also I would like to ask you, in all seriousness, can you tell me who the super high head honcho is in freemasonry, and if you can tell me who he is, can you tell me without a doubt that he doesnt have an alter in his basement?
Seriously, just think about it.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Hi! Welcome to ATS.

I'm a big skeptic too. Especially about aliens and UFO's. Let's be friends!

top topics

join