It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Ghost Pic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Not sure if its real or not, but i just stumbled upon this image

img503.imageshack.us...

[edit on 10-3-2007 by hikix]

[edit on 10-3-2007 by hikix]

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Nevermind... Flower link is gone

As for the photo, it would be simple to do that in photoshop. 5 Minute job if you had the photo of the person you wanted to put in.

[edit on 10-3-2007 by fooffstarr]

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
haha yah i figured... unless there is some photoshop expert that can analyze it. The story is someone took the pic, and after they developed it, that ghost appeared.. its cheezy and easy to fake. But i wasnt sure if there was a way to analyze it and see if it was added to the image afterwoulds.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I'll have a look at the EXIF data on it and see what it says:

According to it, it has no record of the image ever being taken by a camera. That particular image file was created using Adobe. Kind of closes the case for us

[edit on 10-3-2007 by fooffstarr]

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
thanks for clearing that up (if anyone really cared about it anyway!)

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
No problem!

You just inspired me though, so here is my effort at a fake ghost photo. The original image is an actual photo i took at a local convict cemetery... i just added the elizabethan-era people in myself

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
thats even better then the other one!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Yeah, it is better, lol.

The first one looks like a distorted picture of the Godfather.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
The way i see it, they probably just took a picture of someone they knew in that pose and used photoshop's transparency settings to put it into the other image... biggest mistake they made is saving it as a new image file. If they had saved the new layer into the original photo it would have been a little harder to pick apart the Exif data... but not too hard

Oh, and thanks for liking my ghost hoax. I just used a photo i had taken and a photo i just took of my great great grandparents' photo on the wall.

[edit on 11-3-2007 by fooffstarr]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Its pictures like that, that ruin everything! Why do people feel the need to fake this stuff?!? obviously that person is not gonna get famous from this crappy picture, so why do it. These fakers are dubunkers dreams come tru and it totally ruins the real pictures! Mods, if you want to close this thread feel free... i apologize for putting this picture up, but i wasnt sure if it was real or fake.

Also, i apologize if i am on a posting spree.. i just had a party and everyone left and im still awake and drunk!

top topics

join