It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sun is pregnant!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
This makes no sense at all. How does whatever the sun spits out get propelled into orbit?

It gets ejected similar to a solar flare which can be shot out millions of miles into space in an instant.

Why exactly do they move farther and farther away from the sun?

All bodies of mass act like sails on ships and the sun with its solar winds push on that mass. Because of the magnetic shields around many planets the solar wind blows mostly around them, nevertheless, planets are ever so slowly nudge further away from the sun by this force---only my .02

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
So how did that happen?

Are you tellin me that the sun is about to produce a baby planet? And when this happens all the other planets are going to shift orbit to make way for the new planet. Hmmm...

The due date is not known---

I guess we should say our good buys now because we all know what happened to Mars. It is all dried up and we can't tell if life ever existed there or not. It must have been in our orbit before Mercury was born, so that means Venus will take our place and be in the habitable zone that we occupy now and we will be left out in the cold.

That’s only going to matter if you or any of us are here thousands of years from now---lol

Well shoot, I guess there's no point in making any plans for the future. We are all gonna be dust in the solar wind soon anyway. Thanks for the insight sleeper.

No one gets off this rock that easy---lol

I got dibs on naming the new planet. I think we should call it Serpo. What do you think?

Since you called dibs I guess it’s your call---

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Gestations are not fixed; it could be months or many years in the making for that hairball to form, get loose and then be spit out. No telling when the next puppy is due---after all it’s only conjecture at this time---lol

Okay, but we have a much more sound theory about planet formation, disks of gas and what-not. And it makes much more sense. Moreover, the temperature inside the sun (where these planets would be) is more than adequate to vaporize any solid matter. This makes it impossible for there to be a rocky planet inside such an impossible environment.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I applaud you, sleeper, for this mind- and heart-enlightening theory :-)

And forget about those who say "but it contradicts the official, scientific theory!" - of course it does, and rightfully so, because "common knowledge" has its flaws as well.

What the # do we know?

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Maybe the sun got lonely one night, and the moon knocked it up?

Just kidding. No this is some serious bull crap. I'm sorry.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Cyfre

Moreover, the temperature inside the sun (where these planets would be) is more than adequate to vaporize any solid matter. This makes it impossible for there to be a rocky planet inside such an impossible environment.

ROCKY IT IS!

www.thesurfaceofthesun.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this , good read!

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Thanks for posting this , good read!

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
ahhhh, no wonder mama is shining so brightly lately. Let me know when we are going to have the Sun Shower.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Every doubter is stuck on the excuse that the sun and solar system are stuck in these theoretical laws that prevent this from happening. I agree.

But........

Doesn't the female body COMPLETELY change when they become pregnant, only to return back to form after delivery?

Good thread sleeper.

AAC

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I had a similar thought before after having seen these quite interesting videos, it certainly makes you wonder.

The earth is growing?

Also this one talks about galaxy birth and other stuff, best to watch it all because its been a while and i can't remember any good bits to skip to for those of you who can't be bothered to watch a two hour video.

Universe - the cosmology quest 1 of 2

Universe - the cosmology quest 2 of 2

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Q for everone, but sleeper in particular:

which kind of planet would you expect the sun to 'give birth' to? analogies with known planets welcome, if not applicable, please describe in some detail.

thanx in advance.

edit: i'm braindead

[edit on 10-3-2007 by Long Lance]

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance
you my friend are an imposter.
(the original poster)

there's plenty of stuff on the electric model of the universe

i recommend:

www.holoscience.com...'
and
www.holoscience.com...'

at least give credit.

Long Lance,
I did also know similar stuff is out there- Michael Tsarion is talking also a bit about this subject - and we all draw ideas from a collective consciousness
BUT
sleeper did write the story in a 'kind a easy' way to read and understand.
Who wants to go through multiple pages of holoscience to find or to guess the point of the story is?
KIS - keep it simple

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Snowman, the acronym is actually KISS, but I digress.

Does noone else see what Sleeper is doing ? This is another point farm.
I'm actually shocked the mods aren't on to this.

Sadly, I'm adding to his farming by trying to point out the obvious.

Lex

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
i'm more upset that he's getting promotion by placing the thread in the top bar, but hey, i'm probably not supposed to notice such things, am i?

while i'm at it i might as well try posting a new reply for every other sentence and call it structured posting

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance
i'm more upset that he's getting promotion by placing the thread in the top bar, but hey, i'm probably not supposed to notice such things, am i?

Invite peace inside and silly emotions won't effect your temperment. How do you do that? Love everything and every moment.

How's that for a structured sentence?

AAC

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Snowman, the acronym is actually KISS, but I digress.
Lex

KISS what does the second S stands for?

Originally posted by Lexion
This is another point farm

Not me (registered in 2004 -to this day less that 2000 points)
I don't feel like a pointwhore

Back to the topic:
this idea is also based on the view that all things behave like an atom.
In Our solar system the sun presents the middle and our 'crazy' planet earth is one of the electrons....

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
KISS : Keep it simple, stupid.
I'm not saying you are farming, Sleeper is.

Lex

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Thats right sleeper, all the people who disagree with you are disinformation agents, just like your your other thread. It's ok to ignore those with a better understanding things. That's your MO. I'm with Lex, time to feed and milk the threads. Maybe in spring you'll get some baby threads. Then you can take some of the older threads off to market. I know you have never been pulled up on this but you aren't allowed to post BS.

jra

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by Johnmike
This makes no sense at all. How does whatever the sun spits out get propelled into orbit?

It gets ejected similar to a solar flare which can be shot out millions of miles into space in an instant.

I don't think you can compare the ejection of solar flares to your idea of a planet being ejected from the Sun.

You also didn't answer Johnmike's question. How would the planet get into orbit? How much energy would it take to force out an object with a decent sized mass, say comparable to Mercury, into a circular orbit around the Sun? I would imagine that it would have to shoot the thing out fairly hard, so that it just doesn't fall back into the Sun itself.

[edit on 10-3-2007 by jra]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join