It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zapruder frames show driver killed JFK

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I saw those frames but couldn't draw any conclusions from it, the pictures aren't very clear. Do they have a clip of it in normal moving speed, or even slow speep, with the missing frames added?

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
To respond to a few questions:

As for the gun being silver, I would think that an assassin would prefer using a weapon he was confident with, silver or not.

As for why wouldn't more people have noticed him, I think all eyes would of been on JFK and Jackie nd not the driver.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smack

Even the other people in the car said she grabbed brain matter and was trying to put it back in his head.

Not that I havn't heard this tale a hundred times but... do you have any sources for that story? I've never been able to find it.

Rational people do indeed do irrational things in stress situations but, I ask you, does it make more sense that she is trying to flee for her life, or that she's trying to stuff bits of skull, hair, and brain matter into her husbands blasted head? I don't know how that makes sense.

Actually this is still in hot debate. Many researchers feel she reached for something on the rear of the car, many think she was trying to get away.

Even people that agree in most other areas can't decide. I think she was reaching for a bit of brain matter.

She was found to be clutching a small amount of bone, brain or other matter in her hand when she got to Parkland - thus my reasoning.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Some people find it suspicious that the driver looks back over his shoulder. Given what has just happened behind him and to his right, I'm half surprised he didn't exit the vehicle over the windshield, and break the sound barrier as he went under the famous overpass. Looking behind him seems to be perfectly natural, given the sudden commotion in the passenger area.

Reaction aside, unless I'm really missing something, he's holding the 'pistol' in his left hand as he turns, and fired the alleged shot with the 'pistol' almost resting on his right shoulder while steering the car with his right hand. Reed Richards should bend like this! Even if he *could* manage to get off a shot from that position, he'd be deaf, and have obvious powder burns on his coat and on the side of his face, particularly if, as was postulated, the weapon was a .45 ACP.

Last but not least, why would the participant in a covert plot to assassinate a President use a nickel or chrome plated pistol (guaranteed to draw attention) as opposed to a standard, military issue matte finish weapon that wouldn't be quite so obvious?

Sorry, but in my opinion, (to borrow from a great TV show), this myth is busted.

[edit on 9-3-2007 by Brother Stormhammer]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jblaze

As for the gun being silver, I would think that an assassin would prefer using a weapon he was confident with, silver or not.

As for why wouldn't more people have noticed him, I think all eyes would of been on JFK and Jackie nd not the driver.

Well, I'll have to disagree with you. Assassins of the President would not want to be caught with their own gun, in case the forensics could trace it to him.

Also, doesn't a .45 make a VERY loud noise?

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Hi Jblaze. That was a VERY good post on the various witnesses. Applause.
Here's an example of the color analysis I did.

Note the weapon is 'blue' on top and 'flesh' on side, more similar to black hair and a flesh forehead than a silver gun. Note the numbers. You can plug those into Windows and see for yourself they are in the 'orange-flesh' range and the 'purple-blue-black' range.

[edit on 9-3-2007 by Badge01]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I dont think they were worried about forensic evidence because they knew there wouldn't be any kind of investigation. I also don't believe that the loudness of a .45 would be a liability but rather an asset in regards to scaring the sh*t out of people nearby. They weren't worried about stealth or evidence, just achieving their goal.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The driver was in on it,he slowed down until the kill the shot.I still think the shot came from the sewer drain.It's just to perfect.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Ha! Jblaze thinks that the limo driver popped JFK in the head with a .45. Not only that, but that he (limo driver) did it in broad daylight, out in the open, in front of thousands of witnesses.

I'm sorry guy, but to think that the limo driver pulled out "old loudmouth" and just kinda blew the president's head off is very, very hard to believe. Especially considering the fact that there has never been hard evidence to support a second shooter.

That right, that is what I said. I'll say it again, there has never been evidence of a second shooter in dealey plaza. The tin foil hat brigade would lead you to other conclusions, but they are only grasping at straws.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Magic bullet theory fan eh?Know anything about magic airplanes?

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I dont think they were worried about forensic evidence because they knew there wouldn't be any kind of investigation. I also don't believe that the loudness of a .45 would be a liability but rather an asset in regards to scaring the sh*t out of people nearby. They weren't worried about stealth or evidence, just achieving their goal.

Don't get me wrong, I do believe in a conspiracy involving three teams of two or three individuals, a shooter, a spotter and an assistant in some cases. Storm drain, Dal-Tex building and Grassy Knoll. There may also have been another team over on the other side of the street, the South Pergola, across the divided highway. Dealey Plaza is a lot smaller than you'd think.

I just can't find evidence of 'that' conspiracy (.45 in car).

If you've ever shot a .45 you'd know that Kellerman, Connelly and his wife and Jackie would have been temporarily made deaf by the blast. You don't see a recoil or muzzle flash. A silenced weapon could -possibly- do it, but you don't use a silencer on a .45. You use a .22LR, for example.

Again, I like your post on the witnesses and you're entitled to your opinion.

Hope my color analysis helps you decide, but I'm with you otherwise.

Best,
B

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   

That right, that is what I said. I'll say it again, there has never been evidence of a second shooter in dealey plaza. The tin foil hat brigade would lead you to other conclusions, but they are only grasping at straws.

Where is that ignore button... ..oh there it is.. Whew! Now all I need is some lysol.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
1) And in this one I have some questions regarding the frames 301 - 325, some of the frames seem out of focus as if someone made them that way particually 317,318,319, somewhere in this section, if you look, some seem out of focus compared to the others right next to them, why is this?

2) Why does it seem that the passenger next to the driver seems to be holding the sterring wheel and driving not looking back but consintrating on the road, while the driver is turned and it does appear he has a gun?

3) The glare from the winshild also looks like it was spraying glass, I also heard that the windshild was secretly replaced because a bullet did shatter it.

In summery, all these things are connected, JFK, RFK, MLK, HERE IS A VIDEO INTERVIEW WITH LBJ's misstress let me know what you all think about it!
VIDEO LINK : video.google.com...

Ending Note: I believe this all ties in with 911, It's part of the global plan, we all need to wake up before it is all too late, and we end up here:
www.youtube.com...

Thank You and have a enjoyable weekend!

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Originally posted by cpdaman

the truth is this

kennedy was killed by the gov't. kennedy scrapped OP. NORTHWOODS and already had plans to undermine the FED. RESERVE

Proof on any of this will be appreciated.
Not another website, or someones word.

Proof.

Waiting, as usual...
Lex

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
"" Maybe I'm seeing things. ""

why yes , yes you are . clearly kennedy was shot from his front right .
the direction of the " grassy knoll " area . pictures don't have an agenda
and , as perfectly said by kevin cosner in jfk , back , and to the left .
and i am no way implying that you have an agenda . but some people do .
i hope that when people die , the first thing you do is get to know all the
answers to all the conspiracy's . that would be cool . to KNOW the truth to all the things we all talk about in here .

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I have no "agenda".

I was 4 years old when this happened and I remember watching the whole thing on a B&W television.

For the last 44 years or so, I have been checking out every aspect of this; What I believe should not be of consequence to anyone other than people that are trying to figure this out. I can tell you JFK was killed for several reasons and the people behind it were NWO all the way, especially G.W.

Everyone has an opinion.

This event transformed the way I look at my country and whatever you believe about his assassination cant help but lead you to the conclusion that it was a coup d'etat.

I have lived enough life to actually have an educated opinion and whatever argument there is on this topic (I am sure we all agree, or at least I hope so), that the official story is nothing
but a slap in the face to those who tend to think otherwise.

I do appreciate the feedback, + or -.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I'm not entirely sold on the driver shooting JFK. But it was interesting, to say the least, how he slowed the vehicle down until the kill shot. It would be my natural instinct to floor it as soon as I heard gun shots ring out.

One of the more interesting theories I've seen, and forgive me for being too lazy to search for a provide a link, was that JFK was killed by a gun disguised as a car antenna behind his head. Apparantly this weapon, or a similar one, was "tested" weeks before on the leader of South Vietnam (I believe). The website I saw said that he was shot in a tank or APC, and that the angle was similar to that of the shot that killed JFK. Of course I don't buy it, I just thought it was a really interesting theory. They even had pictures of what they claimed was a fake antenna on the back of the limo that didn't belong there.

There was at least one thread on ATS about this. So if anyone is interested in it maybe they can search for us lazy folk and provide a link!

As for the Z-frames... I also found it suspicious that certain frames seemed to be completely blurred, while the ones right next to them were entirely clear. Of course the clear frames are the ones where nothing of any importance happens regarding the shots. Assuming there isn't a conspiracy to edit the frames and purposely blur them, is it possible that these blurry frames are a result of camera movement, possibly a shaking-type reaction from Zapruder being startled by the crack of each gunshot?

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   
An error in posting....I meant G.H.W.B.

Although he denied his involvement with the CIA at the time, he later recanted.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Badge01

Your input is invaluable and I appreciate it but I have to say that your color analysis, although impressive, doesn't seem to be convincing enough for me.

I have a good deal of experience in the graphics field and images are easily manipulated(vice versa).

I am not saying that I am 100% sure of my interpretation of the events that transpired that day but you must look at the whole picture and from an objective point of view, from all angles, including the people that planned and carried this out.

The driver was THE fail safe, the limo was passing the point where anyone else was "stationed". JFK was still alive at that point and as the last link it was up to him.

No matter how anyone can mess with the footage, it's all about timing. I'd love to know what the odds are of the driver coincidentally turning around with what appears to be a gun, at the same time JFK's head explodes.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Jblaze this video might help add to your theory, it shows bodyguards being told to leave the car JFK was in, moments before the assasination.
www.youtube.com...
One of the bodyguards looks like hes thinking WTF you telling us to move away from the car?!
[edit on 10-3-2007 by _Phoenix_]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join