It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO = No World Order.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
NWO whatever. Its only natural that after a certain amount of time a civiliation would move to a one world government, that is if the civilization continued to advance technologically, socially, etc.

Think about it, in less than 1000 years we will be colonizing moons and planets in our solar system it would only make sense by that time we had some type of planetary governmental system. Not sure what all this fuss is about.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale
Ahh here youve said it, competing dynasty's. Are they part of the one world govt or not, if they are why would they be competing, makes no sense.

I see the collective of these competing dynasties has the New World Order. There are some conspiracy theorists that believe they all work together in unison for the same goals, but I think this is false. (Megalomaniacs are not known for given up their power to a central authority) Their mentality however is pretty much identical, for example, you wouldn’t see one of them attacking the role of corporations or of the Federal Reserve. (unless he/she happens to own share in the European Central Bank)

A. Actually war is a natural event throughout the animal kingdom,…

Yes, you’ve addressed this in your previous post and I’m still considering it, thanks.

Yes the NWO as an idea is not NEW and may in fact figure in our future it just is not figuring in the present.

Check out this threaf in ATS’s research forum:

The Corporate NWO: Research Project

The author does a very good job at describing the transition from the Old World Order (OWO) to the NWO.

[edit on 12/3/07 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by pompano
Not sure what all this fuss is about.

The fuss is mostly that people are afraid that the plutocrats will hijack this one world government to suit their needs.

Think about it, if a dictator like Hitler wanted to take over the world, he wouldn’t have to first take power in Germany, annex Austria, Invade France, UK etc. All he would have to do is take over ONE government.

And since a One World Order means a monopoly on government, where do I go if I’m unsatisfied? Who will remove this new dictator?

No matter how well written this one world government is designed someone will eventually attempt a take over. The US Constitution is considered “just a piece of paper” by the current administration. Doesn’t that scare you?

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 05:38 AM
link   
mojo4sale,
Wade has responded to the question about the energy consortium here.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
mojo4sale,
Wade has responded to the question about the energy consortium here.

Hmm interesting but i'm not convinced.

Currently the government here will subsidise solar energy either on existing homes or homes that are being built, any excess electricity that you do not use that is generated by your solar system can then be sold back to the grid you are aligned with and receive credit for doing so.
Mind you because we have so much sunlight throughout the year it is a lot more profitable to do here.

Ok so its only a drop in the ocean on a global scale, by why allow it at all if they have such power that they are able to run the world. Would they risk this technology getting a foothold in the market, then the risk of further development and technological advances that are bound to come from a burgeoning industry.
If they are such power hungry megalomaniacs they would not allow even the slightest opposition to their plans imo.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I was wondering, what about the NWO back in the 1800s? Why didn't they take over the world back then? Why instead "invent" something like the US Constitution, let alone the American Revolution, the French revolution, the Russian? Hell, Britain already owned, basically, the whole world at the beginning of the 20th century, wouldn't it be easier to keep it that way?

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orgler
I was wondering, what about the NWO back in the 1800s? Why didn't they take over the world back then? Why instead "invent" something like the US Constitution, let alone the American Revolution, the French revolution, the Russian? Hell, Britain already owned, basically, the whole world at the beginning of the 20th century, wouldn't it be easier to keep it that way?

Thats another part of the puzzle that just doesnt fit for me. Imo with the boom in technology and population it is only going to get harder for a one world govt to take control, the chance for a nwo to consolidate its position has only become more difficult.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Or, you know, it might be all in your head. The all seeing eye makes for one cool symbol.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Thats another part of the puzzle that just doesnt fit for me. Imo with the boom in technology and population it is only going to get harder for a one world govt to take control, the chance for a nwo to consolidate its position has only become more difficult.

Unless the "real" Illuminati was created in the 1700's. Officially, the goal of the Bavarian Illuminati was basically to promote freedom of speach and freedom of thought, but they were crushed by the feudal society they lived in. Some say they went underground. Now, what have kept them together the last 200 years?

Like I said, all the technology makes it easier for ordinary people to react faster to things the government can do in the future, while 50 years ago we all relied on the newspaper and what people said.

On the other hand, sureillance is much more easier to control and to use today, and I think it is only a matter of time before we have security robots - which isn't really as easy to confront as real people (i.e. cops, military) who needs money, food, can be tricked and fooled, threatened and even defect or quit their job.

Basically, I think that there is no NWO right now, or at least, there is no conspiracy by a group of people, but that there can be in the future because of the things we are doing today. Then there can be the third alternative: the Illuminati (or whatever group it is) have been dormant for the last 200 years and is waiting for the right opportunity to sieze the world.

I really don't know.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
This is why i think it is No World Order from this thread i started.

There is no Good.
There is no Evil.
What is Good? Answer= Not answerable
What is Evil? Answer = Not answerable

It is not right or right to kill a person. Another way of saying it is it is acceptable not to kill a person and acceptable to kill a person with or with out a reason.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Yeah, as if that hasn't been applied before.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orgler
alone the American Revolution, the French revolution, the Russian?

You could say that these events were the overthrow of the Old World Order. The New World Order is struggle for the return to the power (or the modern equivalent) that monarchs once held. See here for more information.

Originally posted by jwater88
There is no Good.
There is no Evil.
What is Good? Answer= Not answerable
What is Evil? Answer = Not answerable

Philosophers must make really lousy parents…

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Interesting. It should be called the Corporate World Order.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
No World Order? That is completely false.
I think everyone should watch this 3 hour video, chronological speech about the rise of the NWO...
video.google.com...

The Christian perspective of these truths is sadly lacking. I have a blog that also analyzes NWO from a christian perspective> The antichrist is a mong us, the world is just around the corner from the most drastic change it will ever see. George W Bush is the son of perdition. The king of kings is coming back to claim his kingdom.

No World Order? American's have blindly accepted to commit genocide. The media tells us how much of the population voted for democrat or republican. Their both the same! Most of the times polls are a lie! The media is a joke.

www.911antichrist.blogspot.com

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by rrahim1
No World Order? That is completely false.

Well your opinion is just as valid as mine without any tangible evidence to back it up.

I think everyone should watch this 3 hour video, chronological speech about the rise of the NWO...

Havent the time at the moment but i will try to get to it sometime during the week.

The media tells us how much of the population voted for democrat or republican. Their both the same! Most of the times polls are a lie! The media is a joke.

No argument from me but that hardly proves the existance of a NWO.

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale
Havent the time at the moment but i will try to get to it sometime during the week.

I’m going to download it and watch it also. However Mojo4Sale, I doubt this will convince you of the existence of the NWO:

The fundamentalist evangelical Christian view regarding the expected events leading to the implementation of the New World Order and the emergence of the Anti-Christ as well as the subsequent Battle of Armageddon and Second Coming is exhaustively summarized in the 1998 book Final Warning: The History of the New World Order by David Allen Rivera:

Source:

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
I’m going to download it and watch it also. However Mojo4Sale, I doubt this will convince you of the existence of the NWO:

The fundamentalist evangelical Christian view regarding the expected events leading to the implementation of the New World Order and the emergence of the Anti-Christ as well as the subsequent Battle of Armageddon and Second Coming is exhaustively summarized in the 1998 book Final Warning: The History of the New World Order by David Allen Rivera:

Source:

Ah yeh after seeing that your probably right mate, but i do pride myself on being able to keep an open mind so i will check it out.
I do however reserve the right to turn it off after 15mins if it proves to be a load of.......

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Their both the same!

But why would the NWO continue to do anything beyond this? America have been either Democrat or Republican for decades - states are either in one of those parties. It would be mere suicide for a leader to consolidate power and turn the US into a one-party state - instead, they gain much more by making Americans think there are democracy by having a "two-party state".

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I also think that the Elite/NWO do not really want a one-world government. They probably want more like 3-5 major economic blocks a la Orwell.

I think it’s the Hegelian dialectic at work; create an extreme, in this case a one-world government, in order to get what you really want – a few economic blocks.

The NAU, EU and APEC are coming along quite nicely…

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join