It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anne Coulter talks about ungrateful Canadians.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Check out Anne Coulter put her foot in her mouth.

www.liveleak.com...

This chick is a psychotic Nazi

I would like to see her naked though.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jblaze
I would like to see her naked though.

Coulter: Naked Nazi lol

[edit on 8-3-2007 by Terran Blue]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Something that people need to understand about this woman... is that she say and does things for entertainment and shock value. I don't pay any attention to her.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Something that people need to understand about this woman... is that she say and does things for entertainment and shock value. I don't pay any attention to her.

She's a shock jock. Who would listen to her if she wasn't throwing around such bigotry? Nobody.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
She is an irritating bone-head and I do not pay her any heed. She is sort of hot though. But dumb never-the-less.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Nothing like getting caught with yer pants down!

Anne Coulter likes to shoot first and ask questions later. She obviously doesn't do her homework at all!

Insisting on making false statements (live T.V. interview) is going to put her in hot water.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
that's from a couple years ago. when coulter was all over the media, spreading her hate. what a bee hatch she is. i think she should be in jail for spreading hate propoganda. she is unamerican with her, 'liberals should leave america if they don't like it'. that's nazi talk.

she's ugly to boot. tight bee hatchy lips, and anger seething from her pores. i'd rather see a hairless cat than her naked.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
The fact she is insulting my country for not going into illegal and outright stupid wars makes me pitty the dumb fools who actualy listen to her. If I was a conservative I would not want her speaking for my cause, one thing is to be a rude ass its even worse to be a stupid dumb ass lol!

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Yawn. Coulter who? Yawn, need more sleep.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I cant say I blame canada www.youtube.com...

in the usa's you cannot hangout go out outside nowhere where you can walk and enjoy a nice place.

if there is the governemtn fences and closes it .there are too many things including wht wmn

[edit on 15-3-2007 by exotic4499]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by exotic4499

in the usa's you cannot hangout go out outside nowhere where you can walk and enjoy a nice place.

if there is the governemtn fences and closes it .there are too many things including wht wmn

What? YOu can't go outside? Can't go enjoy a nice place? Are you locked up or something? Are there padded walls? Sorry, but your post makes me think you are a bit looney.

Your last sentence makes no sense whatsoever.

Maybe you had a few too many when you posted ;-)

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by exotic4499

WTF are you saying? I gave up '___' a long time ago but after reading your post I thought I was having a flashback.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Let me say that I do not hate Americans,and I am not an advocate of war but before Anne Coulter goes tooting her All American horn she needs to read her history books.The White House that her Pres. is sitting all cushy in ,is not the original building.HAHA.Some of us Canadians are proud of the fact that we don't have the military that the US does.It is a waste of money and they always seem to need to find wars to fight to justify it.I would prefer to spend our money more wisely, and keep our soldiers at home.

top topics

join