It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dead alien found in military dumpster?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Link to Video

Strange video that claims to be of a dead alien found in a military dumpster. Not sure if this has been shown before on ATS or not.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
without watching I'm gonna say fake..

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   

without watching I'm gonna say fake..

maybe you should be on a different forum then if thats your narrow minded blind attitude.

Did I make the claim this is real? No, if you don’t care to even see the video then your opinion regarding this thread, is worthless. Is it real? who knows, fake?...probably.. Worth reviewing as genuine open minded skeptics of the UFO phenomena? DEFINATELY.

[edit on 8-3-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
looks like one of j-rod's lovechildren... shame on you j-rod!! i don't see why an alien would be in a dumpster for the public to see though, and the people were surprisingly mellow... unless they were drunk id probably laugh if i was drunk and saw a dead alien in a dumpster

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Wow! What the hell is that? Whatever it is it looks real. The people seem to be genuine and talk of it like if they really found it. When they speak both Spanish and English they sound amazed. The "alien" seems to change color in front of our eyes. As it dies it even exposes teeth. That is the weirdest thing I have ever seen.

I think they talked about this alien on ATS before, but I think that it was just the picture of this "alien" and not the video.

This to me looks definitely biological. I cannot say it is an alien 100% Certainty but it looks like it was dying and definitely biological. Probably a deformed human fetus. I can't believe that the US gov would actually do that. That is just messed up, whether it is alien or not. You just don't throw living creatures in a dumpster to die.

[edit on 8-3-2007 by The Coward]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hi,

I'll cut and paste below some details from from my database of infamous UFO videos:

Video discussed on ATS forum at:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In the first of those threads, Free_Spirit posted the background to the video at:

That post included the following : "The alleged little dead alien is just a plastic alien toy used as a keyholder or souvenir and sold in most ufo related stores. The video was presented by a person from Los Angeles sometime ago telling a tale that this was an actual little alien that he found somewhere ... End of story.".

Free_spirit posted an interesting comparison of the original plastic toy used in the video (on the right) to the and the manipulated plastic toy used in the video (on the left):
i75.photobucket.com...

Free_Spirit also provided the following a link to a store in LA where the hoaxers allegedly bought the toy:
desvelado.com...

Kind Regards,

Isaac Koi

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Where are the teeth? i75.photobucket.com...

I don't know, something just doesent look right.

I mean they look alike, but how did they make the one in the video change the color of its head to dark blue while filming? Editing maybe? Think they spraid color to it?

[edit on 8-3-2007 by The Coward]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Just goes to show you - we as a species are not all that bad - I mean, yeah there are reports of humans doing the same thing - dumping their babies in the garbage - but now we have this on a galactic level... imagine, traveling all that way just to dump your baby in an alley. -jk

I don't know what to make of it - but the people in the video are laughing. You would think that they would have called the police, or whoever - used some pole to extract it - get it out of the garbage and make it easier to identify. Then they could have filmed it, documented it - took some flesh samples, recorded it and then got the samples and tape to an undisclosed location... but, from the sounds of it - we are dealing with some pretty ignorant people.

Who knows what 'it' was - and we will never find out.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
So you mean to tell me that:

The Military has an Alien fetus and they threw the "Above Top Secret" Ebe into a dumpster ?? an alien baby ?? something the the Gov would deny to the end?? something that they would not even let someone tell you about ..... let alone pitch the body into a dumpster to be found by "average joe" ???

HOAX...FRAUD.....SHAM.....BALONEY !!

The Military would put that body into storage for later study.....they would NEVER throw it away for the public to find !!!!!!! If anything they would have destroyed it with no chance of ever finding even one piece of ash !!

(for anyone to even believe for one second that this is real is insane)

[edit on 8-3-2007 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This looks pretty fake to me.

Given the unending level of secrecy surrounding extraterrestrial life, the very last thing that someone would have done would be to throw an alien fetus in a dumpster.

The second it died, it would have been put in a jar in cold storage under Wright Pat or somewhere where it would never see the light of day.

This actually looks like a prop from Spaceballs. Isnt this the alien that jumps out of the guys stomach at the end, and sings "Hello my baby"?

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
An alien in a dumpster, Yes... a real alien in a dumpster, no.

I used to have like 12 of those things. Used to buy them for £1.50 at the corner shop... Just some stretchy alien thing made out of some jelly type material, you buy them in little plastic eggs

I can't find any images of the things off hand

I'm sure another British member could back me up; they were really popular a while back

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Free_spirit definately put an end to that mystery with his comaparison pic. Even without his help, It would be hard not to laugh at their attempt to fool so many people with that garbage.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GNOarmy
Free_spirit definately put an end to that mystery with his comaparison pic. Even without his help, It would be hard not to laugh at their attempt to fool so many people with that garbage.

Ohhh you gotta love the puns LOL

Great find tho' (comparison pic) - but you can tell the idiots in the vid are not serious.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98

Link to Video

Strange video that claims to be of a dead alien found in a military dumpster. Not sure if this has been shown before on ATS or not.

Ok, here's what I see. I see a plastic form mold that "resembles" an atypical Grey alien. If it were real at one time, its eye lids are now burnt to its skull. What a way to go for the poor critter! If it indeed were real.

Obvious Questions:

Why would a military base discard any "experiments" in the local dumpster when they would incinerate something like that if it were real.

Why doesn't the video show the dumpster itself, or any of the surrounding area to tie together where this was shot.

Has anyone found the exact location of said dumpster and asked if there was an art school near by that had a plastic mold making machinery?

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Dude this is pretty fake... looks like that stretchy alien thing. Also, Grays don't even look like that in their natural state. What they are wearing is some kind of suit.

[edit on 9-3-2007 by kronos11]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
it looks real but why would it be on a public dumpster but it really seems real

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
ya i had some to, you put them in water and they grow.
i say fake just from the title. thx for sharing tho.
peace

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
it doesnt matter how real it looks, anything can be faked using a little magic tool called C.G.I. or in this case puppets did the trick to fool some people.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hii,
It's cool that you're looking for new stuff !

But, seriously....that is obviously fake. Sad, but apparently true.

kronos11

Also, Grays don't even look like that in their natural state. What they are wearing is some kind of suit.

Oh really ?
Have some pics ?

Lex

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
It does look like one of those sticky aliens. They were all the rage about 5 years ago in England, then disappeared and are now back... and starring in their own vids now...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join