It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just introducing myself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Love this forum, i lurked for about a week then had to join.
Unilie so many forums that deal with controversial matters there are no personal attacks happenning here for saying something that doesnt fit in with what the majority want to hear. It seems laregely Troll free as well so well done to the mods.

My name.. well PRSuk can mean two things:

1) its my favourite make of guitar
2) Problem Reaction Solution which ive picked up from conspiracy theorists that is a good way of simplifying the thought process to get to the heart of a particular problem.

UK... well thats where i live.

The main forums i will be lurking in will be paranormal, ufo and alien, secret societies, and mythological creatures.

My past, well i have been led down a path that took me to pagansim, demonology, a bizarre channelling with someone calling themselves a dragon person and a warning about lizard men led me to reptillian agendas and david icke which led me into the world of conspiracy theories.

i am not saying i believe in all of them they were just tools, and a means to an end on research to a particular subject.

My core belief system is that the universe requires perfect balance between black and white (or light and dark) to maintain equilibrium. So therefore the universe is grey in alignment. good and evil are just a matter of perception. working on the principle of power corrupts i think that someone with good intentions can easily turn bad. i try to live my life in a way that doesnt impinge on others. if someone is hungry or cold i will feed them and keep them warm. where i see negativity i use my own love and healing thoughts to try to correct it.

i believe 9/11 stinks. i think our financial system is not worth the paper it is printed on. i think there is some kind of New world order. i think the judea based religions are the root of all evil. i think that there is some kind if alien intervention going on. i dont believe in nessie. i think the biblical angels and demons are the same race and are of alien origin. i KNOW there are ghosts.

Dont ask me for links as you will probable already have them, i am just letting you all know who i am and where i come from.

i have leaned over the years to be flexible in my beleif system and i will conceed to a good argument. in fact i will play devils advocate just to test my own convictions.

looking forward to to chatting and arguing and being tested.

My ambitions are:

To learn more about the link between the mayan and egyption civilisations. Are they alien in origin?

is there a global agenda to enslave us? and why? are we cattle a food source for something nefarious? why would a nwo want us exterminated? theres no point having power if theres no one to use it on/with.

To prove in a scientific way that ghosts exist. to get indisputable evidence. or at the very least carry on getting sceptics to stop trying to debunk, as they are to scared to continue an investigation.

Learn how to survive should an apocolyptic event happens.

Find out if i should go bankrupt now or carry on with the struggle in the face of a downward financial spiral.

Thank you for reading. let the education begin.

JAK

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS PRSuk.

I look forward to seeing you around, nice intro. In the meantime if there's anything here you aren't too sure about feel free to send me a U2U anytime.

Welcome again,

Jak

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by JAK
Hello and welcome to ATS PRSuk.

I look forward to seeing you around, nice intro. In the meantime if there's anything here you aren't too sure about feel free to send me a U2U anytime.

Welcome again,

Jak

Thankyou jak.

This forum is cool. I knew about it a few years ago but had a reputation of being riddled with dis-info agents etc.
only to find the forums i was using were guilty of exactly that.

i learned to only post when i had something specific to say. when you sit back and watch peoples posting patterns you soon figure out who they are.
their posts are full of copy and pastes and have little original to say except pour scorn on those that dont fit in. Very Playground mentality.

So i am good at spotting dis info, and i welcome genuine de-bunkers.. we all need balance.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Hello and good day! I hope you have a nice stay here at ATS and do not get discouraged by trolls!

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaAnuOmega
Hello and good day! I hope you have a nice stay here at ATS and do not get discouraged by trolls!

Hello to you too,

Trolls are everywhere and you have an ignore button. on the whole i find them amusing more than anything else.

One thing that unites all forums are that they are full of peope that are more interested in the posting count than actually having anything useful to say.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

top topics

join