It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultra World

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
I'm not sure why this is in Aliens and UFOs. It implied first that the Ultra World was another planet, or another layer of reality, but its apparent that you are just describing your own personal perceptions about the same world that we all live in, and throwing on a bit of new age theology on top of it.

Well, if ETs were more advanced mentally than us--they no doubt would be able to enter/exist this higher realm of perceptual awareness.

This isn't a "new-age" thing--rather a natural progression of human awareness that is inevitable.

As we become more aware of our "place" in the universe we can start to see the paterns of the fractal universe. As above, so below.

And yes...FREE BALTAR!....So say we all!

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Is ultrworld a reference to the Nagual,while the rest of us are stuck in the tonal?Or,if you are familiar with that terminology can you describe it from that veiw point?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Be careful with the kind of mushroom that you eat...

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Hello Kacen, well what is reality, Nygdan has just taken 500 points off me, but that dose not matter, those points do not exist so they cannot be taken away, but that procedure is a classic use of reward and punishment that is used on every human being on this planet on a daily basis.

That there are those who want not just to enslave our physical bodies but our minds as well, that is the higher goal.

The point is to be free of this system, one that rewards and punishes, the fear of punisment removes our capacity to resist, its what those who one to control call society, society has to have rules and if you dont abide by the rules you are punished. What this translates to is that we control your minds and your bodies. From the day we are born till the day we die our mind and bodies are controlled.

Nygdan I thank you in your graphic display of corporate control on this site, please award yourself 500 points

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Indeed...I see you are aware of Toltec shamanism.

Yes, this is quite similar to the tonal vs. the Nagual worldviews.

Aliens that can traverse millions of light years in ships are no doubt mentaly more adept than us right now...no doubt they also understand how to use this "non-local" and "non/extra-ordinary" version of perception to enable them to perform feats of "magic" ...

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Thanks Mysticshroom.I thought that was along the line of ultraworld living.I think the tonal/Nagual helps me wrap my mind/will around the topic,it helps us slower folk with a point of reference

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I'd also like to add that the shamans of nearly all cultures claim to have contact with ET's...the Hopi people for example have "KACHINAS" which are quote,

"The Kachinas, or Gods, were beings of a great might and power to the Native Americans. They were known to come down to Earth and help the native Americans tend their fields brining wisdom about agriculture, law and government. They physically interacted with the people themselves. There are drawings of them on cave walls."

Source

MMP

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen
Can you elaborate please? You leave alot to the imagination.

I'm beginning to think that's the point.

Magicmushroom, I do not advocate censorship, but perhaps ATS is not the best place for you to share this "Ultra World." The words of the English language are failing you, because a lot of us who are reading what you're posting are left scratching our heads. The more people scratch their heads because no solid conclusions can be drawn the more we'll start to think this thread is a waste of time and your goal of sharing "Ultra World" will be lost. If there really is some kind of enlightened message here then share it already and stop being so vague.

[edit on 3/4/2007 by MMP]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Hi Nerve, I 've not had acid for quite a while, and I did have alot of morphine on friday after an op but seriously we are capable of far more than what you think, there are drugs in our food, in our water, drugs in the animal we eat, chemicals on the crops we eat and thats the things we know about.

Then there are vaccinations, kids pumped full of drugs, who knows whats been injected into their bodies I dont do you.

The drugs that free our minds and allow us to "see" they ban, yet you can smoke and drink yourself to death, (plenty of taxes there) ask yourself why.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Am I the only one that noticed that the only 2 people that really understand the original post, both have "mushroom" in their name?

Many moons ago when I was STUPID, I swore I saw god and he touched me and spoke to me like his own child.... after the PEYOTE wore off I realized it was just in my head (hint)

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Indeed, for magicmushroom it IS hard to describe and facilitate discussion about this hyper-realm of conciousness that he has touched/scratched/experienced.

Once you "find it" you want to shout to everyone about it--because it is so amazing.

And yes, I agree words are failing him. Should we discount what he says as "nuts" or "crazy"?? I think we shouldn't. I think we ought to search within ourselves for the interpretations and answers to what he is trying to convey ourselves.

I have to constantly constrain myself from making posts ala magicmushroom because I know that I will be made fun of/banned/retaliated. Being HERE is more important to my agenda right now than spreading my message of enlightenment.

Perhaps I can help magicmushroom and all of us understand this higher perceptual level of reality that ET's might co-habitate in with him...?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
And I could also gain this insight without ingesting psychoactive substances, that artificially alter my perception of reality?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I feel obligated at this point to try and harness the path of this thread back to "Aliens and ETs"

Since someone else has pointed out that the only "two that understand have mushroom in their name"-- I will share a tiny bit of my own theory about aliens.

The mushroom itself is an alien. Spores have been proven to be made of the most electron-dense material known to man (harder than even metal) and because of their deep purple color they can resist the UV radiation of deep space. Spores are also capable of surviving in near-absolute-zero conditions.

Why must we insist that "aliens" be humanoid in form? Perhaps aliens exist all around us on this planet in the form of microbes, spores, and even plants?! Perhaps as a survival mechanism the conciousness of an entity decided to put itself into a "seed" form to traverse the universe and land upon habitable planets over eons of universal time?

It is interesting to note that just as humans began to move out of the grasslands of Africa that our mental prowess has progressed exponentially. As a hunter/gatherer our ancestors would have come across the dung of large grass-grazing animals...

IF anyone wants to know more about my theories or thoughts please U2U me--I do not condone the use of compounds deemed "to dangerous to experince"--especially not for the masses.

[edit on 4-3-2007 by MystikMushroom]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Hello Ark & MMP, do you know how clever you are, do you really know, I dont mean how well you did in school etc. but whats really in your heads and what you as an individual with a very large brain are capable of, dont think of the limits imposed on you, think for yourself.

Do you really need some one to tell you what to eat or how you should think, take away the media machine and look beyond, what do you see.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chronic_Blaze

I take salvia I go to a similar place where sometimes I even get to talk to aliens or whatever they are but I dont know if thats what you mean? Oh and btw Salvia is 100% legal

Salvia, damn. Last time I had that I felt pins and needles all over. Not a very relaxing buzz man. Keep it green

Yeah Salvia is certainly not a party drug. It does take you somewhere else though that is for sure. Is this what Shroom is referencing? Oh by the way. I keep it green as well, but Salvia will certainly take you "to the other side"

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
So, are we actually discussing the alternate reality (for want of a better expression) of the shaman? Is this thread really about the journey facilitated by substances known to enable such, or something else? I'm still not 100% clear.

Assuming I'm close...

I can't see how anyone who hasn't made a spiritual journey such as this can possibly make any real sense of what it means, looks or feels like. I must say, I do envy anyone who has done this as the Western European and Native American shamen have certainly had unique and dare I say, enlightening experiences from what I have read of them.

Grey

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arkangel4time
And I could also gain this insight without ingesting psychoactive substances, that artificially alter my perception of reality?

Yes, it IS possible!

Buddist monks and those that follow the Tao know all to well of the space we are talking about. They use concetrated meditation without the use of illicit substances to gain insight into this "ultra world" in which I speak of.

Getting back to my point about spores being aliens..

"I am old, older than thought in your species, which is itself fifty times older than your history. Though I have been on earth for ages, I am from the stars. My home is no one planet, for many worlds scattered through the shining disc of the galaxy have conditions which allow my spores opportunity for life. The mushroom which you see is the part of my body given to sex thrills and sun bathing, my true body is a fine network of fibers growing through the soil. These networks may cover acres and may have far more connections than the number in a human brain. My mycelial network is nearly immortal- only the sudden toxification of a planet or explosion of its parent star can wipe me out. By means impossible to explain because of certain misconceptions in your model of reality, all my mycelial networks in the galaxy are in hyperlight communication across space and time. The mycelial body is as fragile as a spider's web, but the collective hypermind and memory is a vast historical archive of the career of evolving intelligence on many worlds in our spiral star swarm. Space, you see, is a vast ocean to those hardy life forms that have the ability to reproduce from spores, for spores are covered with the hardest organic substance known. Across the aeons of time and space drift many spore forming life-forms in suspended animation for millions of years until contact is made with a suitable environment. Few such species are minded, only myself and my recently evolved near relatives have achieved the hyper-communication mode and memory capacity that makes us leading members in the community of galactic intelligence. How the hyper-communication mode operates is a secret which will not be lightly given to humans. But the means should be obvious: it is the occurence of psilocybin and psilocin in the biosynthetic pathways of my living body that opens for me and my symbionts the vision screens to many worlds. You as an individual and Homo sapiens as a species are on the brink of the formation of a symbiotic relationship with my genetic material that will eventually carry humanity and earth into the galactic mainstream of the higher civilizations.

Terence McKenna

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
First off, dont PRESUME to know me MagicMushroom... I have throughout my life tried to expand my consciousness in many different ways including shrooms and other natural and synthetic DRUGS. I HAVE found out some of what you believe I don't get... that the masses dont see the reality of the world, just what they are spoonfed by the PTB.

What I dont get is what exactly is your point in this thread. You remind me of me very much when I thought I was spouting some incredibly insightful stuff, even recorded it and wrote it all down....

I know I was onto something then, but I sure sounded like a loon when I reread my thoughts...perhaps when you can vocalize more understandably, I may agree with whatever your point is you are trying to make...

I can tell MysticMushroom knows you aren't expressing yourself clearly... perhaps a collaboration of you 2 with him as a spokesman may work better? (seriously, this is not an insult.)

[edit to comment last post]

ummmm isn't Terrance Mckenna a sci fi writer?

[edit on 4-3-2007 by Arkangel4time]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I know nothing...I admit that. The more I "learn" the more I realize how little I know!

I just saw this guy flailing for the words to describe his world-view...and in an attempt to keep the topic ON topic, I tried to tie in the "mushroom" to ETs and Aliens.

I'm sorry if I came across as more "experienced" or somthing...I just felt for the OP in his struggle to find the words to describe his thoughts.

And no, Terence was an Ethnobotanist and Author...He graduated from UC Berkley in the 60s...He has since passed but lives inside of all of us each day.

BTW I dig your avatar...that FF movie was...beautiful!

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Ark, I was not pressuming anything but please remember we are not sat in a room having this discussion.

If I may elucidate. I was brought up in a strict (violent some would say) Catholic environment, I ate, slept and drank religion, Sunday mass, latin on Saturday morning mass Mon- Friday, this went on for years.

Once I got to 14 I'd had enough of it, yes you can say oh he was a teenager he's rebelling but it was not that I wanted to know why I had devoted my life to a story in some old book, well requests for the truth from parents or teachers just meant more physical abuse.

I realiesed my early education had been a pile of mind bending crap. So to answer your question in short yes some drugs do unlock doors but our thought process's are so strong that often we do not need them. What happens is the controllers use their drugs to block our minds and reality.

They use everything in their arsenal to do this and they do it well, you can see it here at work on ATS, that does not mean that ATS is some mind control site but rather a meeting place for individuals to discuss what concerns them etc.

Most mind control techniques are very subtle, they are meant to be, from the lighting in a supermarket to story in a newspaper they work their wonder every day.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join