It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultra World

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Hi I am a resident of the Ultra World are their any others out there who live in this facinating place.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Might help us if you explained what this is or a link. Sounds like a computer game to me !!! Are you claiming to be ET?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hello Puss, I'm not claiming to be anything, I'm talking about the world I live in.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Ultra World brings to mind an enhanced, additional better than before product. The product being the world in which you live.

Is this world governed by anything in particular?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Can you demonstrate in any way that you live in 'the ultra world'?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The ultra world eh lol, well when I take salvia I go to a similar place where sometimes I even get to talk to aliens or whatever they are but I dont know if thats what you mean? Oh and btw Salvia is 100% legal so I am not advocating any illegal drugs but from the handful of times I experienced it a few of them changed the way I think about life. When you mentioned the "Ultra world" though I just automaticly thought of a salvia experience because thats a good word to describe what happens!

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
You reside in Ultra World, are there any others?

Mr C Fox, what do you mean proof, why dont you just look at your own Goverment info sites. Is Rumsfeld a Jew Yes, is he leading the WOT yes. Do Jews hold prominent positions in the Goverment yes they do. Did Silerstein buy the WTC buildings yes, did he insure them against terrorist attacks yes, did they (insurers) pay out double the amount he insured them for yes. Does the US give Billions to Israel each year yes, do Americans die for Israel yes. Mr C Fox the Sahara is full of sand, how do you know it is, do you have proofs? Your head is one great empty space devoid of logical thought. That is not a personal attack on you, some are gifted and some are not, the gifted ones instinctively know others such as yourself ask for proof. when the proofs are given to you they are like a pane of glass, you can see through it but you cannot see the glass. Does the Sun shine down on our Planet are the Stars really in the sky, is it real?

I think its about time you let dad back on his pc.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Hello Inter, Enhanced is a good word but the Ultra World is about everything and nothing, its conversing with animals, its seeing what others cannot see or hear, its about those who walk and live among us.

Nygdan as a child were you enthralled by magicians tricks, being in the Ultra World is not about demostrations, its about being free, not in body but in mind, can I show you a virus, with technology yes but can you see these things without that technology, how does one film what cannot be seen, how dose one converse in a langauge unknown to others.

We exist in the arm of a great spiral galaxy but if you were asked to give our address what would you say, where would you point to?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Ah, so you are saying that the Ultra World is your personal perception of the world.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
No I'm not saying that, it is the real world but there are so many stage sets to distract ones mind from the true reality, a bit like your magician.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I'm not sure what you're getting at or the point you are trying to make. This world is often magical and mysterious, but how do you differentiate between this Ultra World and the one the rest (or most) of us live in?

Could you post some clarification please?

Is it that you've been eating your namesake and that's where you've ended up?

Cheers,
Grey

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Rotator, I am 51 orbits old, I'm sorry to say my dad would not now what PC even meant. Are there others, of course there are, there is a myriad of life forms, all are connected, all are important.

Hello Grey, Have Shrooms got me to this point, is it the morphine, is it the food I eat the air I breath, the water I drink who know's.

What is the most important thing to you/in your life, then think of what is more important than that and so on. Eventually you will see what is important. Behind the many stage sets that are offered up to confuse our mind reality is still behind them. One just has to remove that which covers our minds.

Is a worm important, yes it is, do the birds sing or are they talking to you, it is for you to decide.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Yes, I too can/do exist in the Ultra World.

I know exactly what this guy is talking about. Many indigenous shamans worldwide traverse and exist with one foot in this realm where the ordinary laws of physics and nature do not apply. A "hyperverse" if you will.

Lucid dreaming is as close as I can come to describing this other realm of perception. .

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
hello magicmushroom, you may live in ultra world.

but are you alive in ultraworld?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I'm not sure why this is in Aliens and UFOs. It implied first that the Ultra World was another planet, or another layer of reality, but its apparent that you are just describing your own personal perceptions about the same world that we all live in, and throwing on a bit of new age theology on top of it.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I'm never really rude to anybody on this forum, but can you please explain exactly what they hell your talking about. Your examples of birds and worms isn't really doing the trick here.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I take salvia I go to a similar place where sometimes I even get to talk to aliens or whatever they are but I dont know if thats what you mean? Oh and btw Salvia is 100% legal

Salvia, damn. Last time I had that I felt pins and needles all over. Not a very relaxing buzz man. Keep it green

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Hello Antuk, Am I alive in the Ultra World of course I am as we all are.

Hello Nygdan (sme) I was not quite sure where to post this, please feel free to move it as you see fit. The Ultra World encompases all of these issue's, Aliens, UFO's etc. anything that is not percieved as the norm is the object of ridicule is it not. The whole of modern mans existance can be placed on 1 micro chip but the Ultra World is made of trillions of these chips and when you grasp that then trillions more.

This is not some new wave nonsense, its the truth that has been hidden from mankind for eons. Man has existed on this planet for a billion years, but the mainstream will tell you different. they wany to keep us like children, always searcing, always doubting, always in need of a protector, afraid of the darkness.

Hello Travis. Your not being rude your asking a question, what am I talking about. What is important to you, a car, your job, your girl/boy friend, mam and dad. Yes they are important, but what if you were brought up to believe that there were other things that were important would you not hold them dear to your heart as the aforementioned. Try to encompass all of those things and more and more. Everything is connected, we are not alone, there are those who move amongst us, just like microbes you cannot see them but they are there.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Can you elaborate please? You leave alot to the imagination.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Uh well can we not have people posting random sh1t while they are tripping on acid.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join