It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

need help, support

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Just thinking of you and your brother and sending some positive thoughts your way.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Thinking of you today. I know this is a hard time but we are here for you. Be strong you have a lot of friends that are wishing you well. It's a hard time to be sure.

Your friend

Matt

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Stay strong, your in my thoughts today.

Lots of love comin your way for you and your bro.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I am really sorry for you. I wish I could offer some type of comfort besides words. Just know that I am keeping you in my thoughts.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Dear Little One
Water of Life, you have chosen your name wisely.

You have been in my thoughts many times today.
I lost my parents at a young age too.
I know it is essential to give it time.

Let others be brave for you, you need time to mourn.

All my prayers
WIS

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uisge Baugh
Just wanted to say that I am alive and in pittsburgh with my brother...funeral thursday for my parents....and that this all sucks so much and I havent stopped crying for about 8 hours....but I am here and alive so Id thought Id let you all know...thanx again for all your support

Was thinking about you today and wished we could all be there in person to give you a hug and stand shoulder-to-shoulder with you to help you through it.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I'm very sorry to hear about your loss of your parents. I hope you and your brother will be able to cope with it.

A loss like that is unbearable.

Bandit

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I just want to let everyone know that Im still here and that the funeral was yesterday...saddest day of my life....it was so hrd to let them go and watch them be buried in the ground...but I am now in pittsburgh and I wanted to say thanks to everyone on here for your support

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
We are going to be heer as long as you need us and more,

Cant shake us of,

Take it easy and try to make sure you look after yourself,

Stay strong,

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Just wanted to remind you to eat.... Sorry it just poped into my head "what if he is so depressed that he hasent been eating?" just a thought man. Sometimes grief is so bad that we forget to do things like this.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I just want to let everyone know that Im still here and that the funeral was yesterday...

Just thinking about you and wanted to let you know.

Reading about your loss reminds me of when my mother died. I remember how I felt during the funeral and after. It didn't seem like life should go on. How could everything keep going without her? How could people just keep doing what they did before? How could people have parties? Eat a delicious meal? Enjoy a good movie? I thought I never would again.

But I did. And you will, too. It's a process. One day at a time. Just take one step at a time. And always know that you are right where you are supposed to be. Cry when you need to, laugh when you can and never get down on yourself about how you're feeling. It's all part of the process.

I'll be thinking about you...

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Im sorry to hear about your loss.
I lost my Mom 12 years ago, at the time I had a 7 year old Brother and I was 20. I never thought I would get over it, but it brought me and my Bro together, we have never been closer. Give yourself time to come to terms with your loss and if its possible share your thoughts and memories with those close to you.
My thoughts and prayers are with you.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I am sorry to hear about your loss. My condolences.
Please stay strong.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I give you my deepest sympathies. I do not know how it feels to lose ones parents. All I can tell you know is that they will always be with you and will be part of you. You carry a part of them inside you forever, half from your mother and half from your father. Feel better! We are here for your support.

posted on Mar, 30 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
o # this is terrible,im sorry for ur losses men, i dont know i can say anything more to cheer u up

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Hello Little One, just wondering how you are doing?
Is Life treating you well?

Are you adapting to your new existence?

Lots of thoughts
WIS

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
hey everyone Im alive just so you know....Im having a really hard time lately ...I was doing quite well but now Im so stressed on what I need to do for school and other things...like not knowing anyone and such...I guess Im experiancing life right haha....but I have had alot of thinking time about the peopel Ive hurt and such but anywho thanx to all the support you ATS people sent my way...its what has kept my spirits high especially whatukno...you most of all thank you

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Just thought of you.

You take care Little One, I pray for you and yours, I know such pain doesn't just vanish, it comes in waves, when we least expect it.

Compassion for others is the lesson to learn, when we are safely on the other side we can pass it on.
Smiles
WIS

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   

hey everyone Im alive just so you know....Im having a really hard time lately ...I was doing quite well but now Im so stressed on what I need to do for school and other things...like not knowing anyone and such...I guess Im experiancing life right haha

It's hard, I know what your going through a bit being down here allone in Florida sucks. But I am going up to michigan soon to be with my family just for that reason.

Just remember your never really alone if you have access to the internet. We will always be here to help you out. At least give you somewhere where you feel like you have some support.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join