It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

need help, support

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   
m not really religous but please pray for my brother and I...my mum and father both died in a car crash last night....Im 18 and my brother is 24...my brother is Dan and Im Jon...My mum was vicki and my father was dan sr.

the only place taht I have left to go is with my brother in the city of pittsburgh...and I dont want to have to stay in the states....sorry no offense but I miss home

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I'm so sorry!

You and your brother will be in my thoughts.

I think it's right for you to be with your brother for a while. Maybe after some time you can go back home.

I'm so sorry for your great loss...

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Thats absolutly tragic.
My condolances to you.
My thoughts are with you.
Am truly sorry for your loss.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
My deepest sympathies go out to you and your brother, J.

I can't even begin to grasp what you must be feeling or going through right now. For all that it's worth rest assured that prayers and positive thoughts are pouring your way, now and in the coming days.

Be strong young man, as difficult as that may seem right now.

Sincerely,
Jon

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Thats horrible, my condolences. Its a good thing you have your big brother to look out for you. Pittsburgh is a well liked city, you should give it a chance. Do you have other relatives in, I presume, scotland/Ireland? You can allways visit them no?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
You and your brother are in my prayers. I'm very sorry for this loss.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I'm sorry for your tragic loss Uisge Baugh.

The death of any family member is a terrible tragedy.

Do not worry brother, I will be praying for you.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I honestly cannot thank you all enough..this means so much to me to see how many people care for a fellow ATS'er...If there is anything that any of you need at all feel free to ask...I only hope that I can return the favour someday

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Jon, I'm so sorry for you and your brother's loss.

I hope you both will find the strength to get through the next few months.
My thoughts are with you both.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I'm very sorry to hear this

My condolences

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Sorry to hear. Losing family members always leaves a deep pain in our hearts, but through time, and counseling from other family members and friends, this pain will seem a bit more bearable. You should surround yourself with support, because going through it alone will be very hard. My sister is a psychologist, so if you ever want to talk to one about it, please feel free to U2U me.

[edit on 4-3-2007 by DJMessiah]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
how terrible
I'm soo sad to hear of your loss, You and your brother will be I'm my thoughts and prayers,

I have lost family in the recent year so i can kind of get how you feel, PLEASE feel you can u2u me,

We are here for you, Please keep us updated so we can make sure you are ok,

Stay strong no matter what happens, and look after yourself,

Again so sorry,

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I am so sorry to hear of you and your brothers loss,
as asala said keep in contact with us to let us know your ok.

We will prey for you

DJ

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
You have my support young man. If you need to talk, we already know each other from one of your threads... send me a U2U...anytime

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
My condolences, that is a very horrible thing to have to go through.

You should do what you think is best when it comes to where to go.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   
"The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers." -- M Scott Peck.

Take ease my friend, pain passes with time. While it is right for you to miss your home, you could use this time to get closer to your brother, such a tragedy in your family should not be perpetuated by distancing your self from those you have left. Mourn your loss. Honor their memory. I shall keep you and your family in my thoughts.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Your in my thoughts Uisge Baugh, stay strong.
I can only add what everyone else has said, were here if you need to talk.

Mojo.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
My condolences to you and your brother.

Thoughts and prayers are all I can offer you.

Stay strong, keep the faith.

Bless you.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
We are here for you all day and all night my man, be with your brother it's amazing what that can do for you... I lost my brother last summer, died at 52 years old, my Dad passed away back in 2001 (thankfully BEFORE 9/11) so I can empathize, to a degree, with what you are feeling.

In any case if there is anyway we can help, please U2U me directly.

Springer...

[edit on 3-4-2007 by Springer]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Dude I didnt know, I am so sorry, if you need a friend or a place to stay if you can make it to Florida you can hang with me. Man I feel for you there is nothing worse thain a death in the family. My condolences.

[edit on 4-3-2007 by whatukno]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join