It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

need help, support

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
It really means alot to see how many people really care on here...The personal U2U's made me cry...thank you to those who did send a U2U...as for everybody else thank you for caring it honestly means so much and I cant ever express how much it means to me...no being alone with just my brother and no parents it the most unbearable thing that has ever happened...having a family on ats is truley amazing...a special thank you to Springer for showing concern (its good to hear from one of the "big guys" p.s. please give me no points for this thread) and number two for WhatuKno for being a really good close friend on this site...been like a big brother on here....I will try to keep you all updated...if I dont post for a day its because its alot to handle and I need me time...my sn is Benedictine XVI if you want to read updates on my away message

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I offer you and your brother my support, prayers, and a bit of humanly love. Stay strong and find comfort in the Lord.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I know that you are realy hurting, this is one of those things that doesnt go away fast. Allow yourself to feel these emotions, don't bottle them up cause it will only make things worse.

There arn't words to say how I sympathise for you. I usualy try to make a quip or joke but this is one of those times that humor doesnt help. Remeber we are here for you and if you feel like sending me an email I am at [email protected]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Man that is rough, rough, rough. There are no adequate words for a time like this. My best to you and your brother.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
How sorry I am for you. They will be in my prayers.

I just wish there was something I could do to make you feel better.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
It saddens me to hear about such a tragedy and I feel for you and your brother. You have each other to help deal with the loss, take the time to grieve together. Being homesick is only natural. If there is anything any of us can do, just ask.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Just wanted to say that I am alive and in pittsburgh with my brother...funeral thursday for my parents....and that this all sucks so much and I havent stopped crying for about 8 hours....but I am here and alive so Id thought Id let you all know...thanx again for all your support

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uisge Baugh
Just wanted to say that I am alive and in pittsburgh with my brother...funeral thursday for my parents....and that this all sucks so much and I havent stopped crying for about 8 hours....but I am here and alive so Id thought Id let you all know...thanx again for all your support

good to hear from you, glad to see your doing okay.

Keep strong, you will get through this.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I am so, truly sorry to hear of this Jon. My thoughts and condolences are with you. Stay strong friend.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Oh noooo. Nothing this bad has ever happened to me, so I can't even imagine the pain you're going through.

I'm so sorry. I hope things get brighter for you.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Im leaving to stay with my college roomate for a day than furneral on thurs...than my brothers on friday...thats all I have...things have been getting worse because I have had way to much time to :sad:

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   

One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord.
Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.
In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand.
Sometimes there were two sets of footprints,
other times there were one set of footprints.

This bothered me because I noticed
that during the low periods of my life,
when I was suffering from
anguish, sorrow or defeat,
I could see only one set of footprints.

So I said to the Lord,
“You promised me Lord,
that if I followed you,
you would walk with me always.
But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life
there have only been one set of footprints in the sand.
Why, when I needed you most, you have not been there for me?”

The Lord replied,
“The times when you have seen only one set of footprints in the sand,
is when I carried you.”

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Im so so sorry about your loss. I don't know what to say. I'll pray for you. I hope you find comfort soon in some way. I truely am so sorry for you.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Oh Dear Girl
I am so sorry, you will be in my prayers.
No words can comfort you, I know.
WIS

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Selmer2, nice poem, which reminded me...
My Grandfather passed away about a year ago. He wrote a poem and signed it a few hours before he passed. I hope that it brings you as much strength as it has for me. The message is strong even if the particular flora/fauna are not first recognised.

The One and Only

In the green, green peace
Of the deep forest glades
In the scent of heather
With skylarks on high,
On the strand where the
Lone white egret wades,
With the proud, dark sweep
Of the hills to the sky,
I will come back to you
And you to me.

In coppiced oak woods
And wetlands wide,
Where the bog myrtle grows
And the bog-cottons blow
And the pilgrim butterflies
Hover and glide
And the bright yellow asphodels
Beckon and glow
I will come back to you
And you to me.

In sunshine and laughter
In sadness and tears,
In things to come after
And yesterdays years,
At the place where we'll gather
Before we embark,
Bound for tomorrow . . .
Into the dark,
I will come back to you
And you to me.

[edit on 8-3-2007 by Xeros]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I hope you're doing better and I hope I'm not too late, many of us have faced the loss of our parents and I want to tell you that it's important to stay strong for them, because that's what they would want most. But I understand that your sorrow may be overwhelming now...so my best wishes to you and your bro.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
My thoughts and condolences go to you.

Your parents will be with you, in your heart forever. You need only look there to find that you will never be alone. Their love surrounds you, from where ever they are.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
My thoughts are with you, I don't know what else to say?? I'm thinking of you, and your brother, as you prepair to lay your parents to rest.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
My sincerest condolences to you and your brother, and all those who must have been touched by the lives of your parents.

Words fail me now, but know that I will remember your entire family in my prayers.

Lighting a candle for you,
wwn

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Thinking of you at this time,

Just letting you know we are still here with you,

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join