It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visible explosives 7 wtc

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Originally posted by magicmushroom
Hello Coven, just for 1 minute try and reel your emotions in.

The Ku Klux Klan ( Do they originate fro Ku Kul Kan) are a white extremist group that hate black people, that is not a lie that is a truth.

They hate Jews..Mexicans, Gays, etc. etc.

Do People of the Jewish faith hold prominent positions in the US Goverment yes they do, that is not a lie.

How many Jewish Presidents have we had?

Do people of the Jewish faith have a great influence in the US Media/Film Industry yes they do, that is not a lie.

So do people of all faiths heck Rupert Murdoch family emerged from the lowlands of Scotland in the late 19th century, where four generations ago they were preaching Old Testament morality as ministers of the Scottish Presbyterian Free Church

Was the PNAC founder a person of the Jewish Faith yes he was, that is not a lie.

ok...there's one

Are the main supporters of PNAC people of the Jewish faith yes they are, that is not a lie.

this is not a lie...but isnt Jeb Bush a memeber?

Is Silverstein going to make billions from the 9/11 event yes he is, that is not a lie.

show me your math..i questions the billions

Is Rumsfeld a Jew yes he is , his he the driving force behind the WOT yes he is and thats not a lie.

Did Saddam murder tens of thousands, yes he did.

not a jew

Did Hitler cause the deaths of millions yes he did.

not a jew

Do Americans kill their own Presidents, yes they do.

prove it

These are all truths if you wish to believe them or not that is your choice, but to believe some and not all only delludes oneself from harm.

what a wacko... you don't believe HIS AGENDA...and you "delludes oneself from harm" Does that even make any sence???

Sorry though i would respond to the ANTI -SEMITE in BOLD

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I've sort of taken a break from all the hem-hawing around concerning the details of the collapse of building 7 because I have made up my mind but one thing is for certain. People are waking up all the time around me and it's almost creepy.. people at work and in my family that previously wouldn't have anything to do with this type of stuff are now beginning to 'see' things. One example is a couple of days ago, this girl at work, she just started talking about building 7. (I had mentioned before in passing but I didn't start this one up) She said that she had just seen it collapse after watching some video on the internet and was shocked.. for two reasons:

1. She did not know that building 7 had even collapsed.
2. The WAY it collapsed.

She was like, "how on earth did that building collapse so perfectly?".

I kinda' laughed but then had the re-realization that no matter how you spin the collapse of bulding 7, you can't deny or escape how the collapse looks like on the surface.

As the general populace begins to wake up I predict one of two things are going to happen..

1: There will be a HUGE uprising and 'correction' of this corruption or:

2: Another 'pearl harbor event' will 'come about' conveniently to keep the 'agenda' on track. This 'event' will happen probably MUCH sooner than later if the 'hand is forced' due to this populace awakening.

I'm betting #2.. probably sooner than later. (Much sooner)

[edit on 4-3-2007 by ViewFromTheStars]

kix

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I have the feeling that 9/11 real objetive (apart from invading other countires on false premises) was demolishing WTC7, simply put , WTC7 and its important papers were to be destroyed and the WTC towers were the "distraction" or diversion.
Also the Pentagon attack was for military reasons and also for the huge scandal that was brewing regarding the billions of missing $$$$ on the military spending.

Those who perpetrated it were very smart and covered all bases, as all huge plans some misshaps were here and there, and those have fueled the CTers.

Now back to topic....

Ok if this video proves nothing Ill add more quetions for the disinfo angents and profesional "debunkers here":

Why the "squibs" happen in one place? (the corner of the building where ther must be a huge supporting structure)
Why not the middle?, why not random?
Why in order?
Why the material is ejected when windows frames and glass are SHATTER PROOF?
Why it collapses at almost gravity speed?
Why if there were other buildings aside the Salomon brother building they did not collapse? (the same place and damage, and please for God sakes do NOT bring fire into the equation, that DOES not take down buildings...)

If those guys feel they have been caught they will start another war or make another attack so ZOMBIES will rally over the "new cause" and forget about these horrible crimes.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Is Rumsfeld a Jew Yes, is he leading the WOT yes.

Actually, I don't know were you have been, but Rumsfeld is no longer the SOD.

He stepped down right after the election, which would be about four months ago.

And is not in fact leading the War on Terror anymore.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld stepped down as defense secretary on Wednesday, one day after midterm elections in which opposition to the war in Iraq contributed to heavy Republican losses.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Mr C Fox I take they have let you out of that soft room you live in.

Americans kill their own presidents, what, your asking for proof. What planet have you been living on.

You miss the point completely, yes there are many business men/women with influence but they do not lead a concerted effort to wage war.

Jewish presidents whats that got to do with anything, Presidents are just a figure head, they dont control anything.

And the crowning glory because you are unfortunately incapable of offering up any logical argument you play the old racist card.

Well sorry dude it wont work on me, maybe its your last bullet but its not mine. You can scream it all you want but it wont detract from the truth, it will not silence those who search for the truth. (by the way how much do you get paid for this)

You dont want to know the truth, you cannot handle it, your mind is as the deepest and darkest black hole. This is all a shame, to err is to be human, to admit ones mistakes shows character, but as the saying goes you can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Good questions Kix but can anyone really answer those questions? All the evidence has long since been hauled off under, in what seems was, unprecedented 'secure' oversight.

If someone had enough money and motivation wouldn't it be interesting to build replicas of building 7 and maybe the towers and do some experimental duilding downage.. I mean, set one on fire at a specific point, knock a collumn or two at a time at the center of one and see what happens. You know, the ultimate modeling. At least we have several example of partial collapses (one recent failed CD) of buildings..EX, The Murah Federal Building building in Oklahoma and the Intel building in Austin.

WTC 1 and 2? I still have a little doubt concerning the possibility of global failure and collapse caused by a relatively small localized damage point but building 7? NO way. I've studied out it's construction for some time now and I just refuse to believe that it collapsed the way it without some prior planning and controlled demolition expertise. EVEN is building 7 was entirely engulfed in flames to the point where you couldn't see any face of it for 24 hours straight It still would not have collapsed.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damocles

Originally posted by Nygdan
I mean, why would having demolition charges (not 'squids', squids are a movie prop) cause the windows to blow out in sequence? [edit on 4-3-2007 by Nygdan]

first of all, thank GOD someone finally says this. ive said it but im a 'govt agent' so it doesnt matter what i say. everytime i see somene posting about 'squibs' i wanna gouge out my own eyes

next, this is proof of nothing. how can an overpressure from an explosive ONLY punch out one window in each row (remember, even weak explosives detonate at 24000ft/s) but then, punch out the EXACT SAME window on each floor. if they had been random windows on each floor i 'may' have conceded that those were just the weakest windows on each floor...but i doubt it.

the difference between explosive overpressure and air pressure finding the path of least resistance is in the speed the pressure is applied. an explosive with enough force to bust any windows will likely bust several, not just one. rapidly building air pressure will find the weakest one and that one will fail first, coupled wiht frames shifting from a collapsing building. but this video doesnt show air overpressure either in my opinion. its likely that air overpressure wouldnt be able to bust that many windows on subsequent floors in rapid succession like that either.

its likely that as the building started to fall that corder got torqued and shattered them outwards like that. glass will flex to a point then shatter pretty violently. i think thats what we are seeing here.

for an explosive to bust out windows like that, you need a lot of it. know what you get with a lot of explosives? or enough to bust out windows from overpressure anyway? you get a blast that they'd have haerd in new jersey and NO questions about whether or not there were explosives in the building. everyone would know there was.

so to answer the original question. no, this isnt a smoking gun. its not even a very good piece of circumstantial evidence.

Is this guy trying to say that explosives can't blow out windows?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

an agenda.

What is your agenda fox?

[edit on 4-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

My agenda is looking for the truth.....
Your agenda is to change the facts to make them fit your theories.

YOU my friend, are doing exactly that.

If you were realy trying to find the truth, you would question EVERYTHING in regards to the offical theories.

[edit on 4-3-2007 by NegativeBeef]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by unknown_one
is this the "smoking gun" for control demolition?

www.youtube.com...

For everybody who's trying to say that the puffs of smoke were from the floors collapsing, keep in mind that WTC7 didn't collapse from the top down like WTC1 and WTC2.

I.e., the upper floors where the windows were blowing out weren't "pancaking" at the time. The building was collapsing from the bottom, at which point all of the upper floors were falling in unison. How could the outside shell of the building be falling in unison while the inner floors were pancaking? That's impossible, especially since the building fell in just about free-fall speed, and since the puffs of smoke didn't start coming out of the building until *after* the collapse started.

What's even more interesting is that it looks like the puffs are moving UP, not down. This makes no sense in terms of the collapse causing the puffs because one a lower floor collapsed the floors above it would have nothing to collapse on top of.

Therefore, imo, unless a reasonable explanation can be provided that explains what caused the puffs of smoke, then I'm not sure what else is left except a CD. I.e., the floors collapsing couldn't cause these puffs.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I'm not a controlled demolition expert, but from all the ones I've seen on TV, the explosives detonate, and then the building begins to fall (sometimes a few seconds later). On this video, the windows are blowing out while the building is falling. I agree that this must be caused by the pressure of the collapse.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Wow. He shows that the video has been circulating for a while and you respond with a personal attack?

And an accusation that he is an agent, which, of course, is standard operating procedure eh?

Good picture of the 2 of you there. I wasn't refering to this thread only when I said his posts seem like he is doing the job of some find of disinfo, and I am not the only one who noticed it, I was refering to almost all the threads of his that I do see.
Of course I don't think that clip is new, it was filmed in 2001!!!

I didn't accuse him of being an agent, it seems you like to see everything in black and white, you display a very overly simplistic view of events on some of the other threads. I said his posts make it appear as if he is doing a disinfo effort, I didn't say that he actually was disinfo, I would doubt that actual disinfo agents wouldn't bother with ATS, they would have more important fish to fry.
I find it amusing that you became a moderator on this website.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Is Silverstein going to make billions from the 9/11 event yes he is, that is not a lie.

show me your math..i questions the billions

www.nypost.com... news/regionalnews/wtc_build_insurers_win_700m_battle_regionalnews_.htm

Through a series of court cases, it has been determined that the insurers may owe Silverstein as much as $4.6 billion.

Afterward, he tried to collect $7 billion, saying each plane constituted a separate terrorist attack and entitled him to two insurance payouts. Two juries determined he was entitled only to an extra $1.1 billion.

No math here, just Larry getting paid.

kix

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I remember 5 years ago when some of us adhered to the conspiracy and the Controled Demolition, we were treated like loonies, called names, cowards, non patriots, heck I even enjoyed FRENCH ajem "FREEDOM fries!

Now the tables are turned and more and more people are thinking about those unexplained misteries surrounding 9/11, and buying the CD theory.... now those trying to debunk the FACTS are just treated like zombies or loonies....

refreshing ....... ahhhhhh!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I agree 100%. I think that it has made many more people start to question the Federal government and powers that be, instead of people just being complacent.

Originally posted by kix
I remember 5 years ago when some of us adhered to the conspiracy and the Controled Demolition, we were treated like loonies, called names, cowards, non patriots, heck I even enjoyed FRENCH ajem "FREEDOM fries!

Now the tables are turned and more and more people are thinking about those unexplained misteries surrounding 9/11, and buying the CD theory.... now those trying to debunk the FACTS are just treated like zombies or loonies....

refreshing ....... ahhhhhh!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Originally posted by coven
RACIST...

I'm not a racist

Zionism isn't a race.

ohhh... sorry... BIGOT

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Hello Coven, just for 1 minute try and reel your emotions in.

The Ku Klux Klan ( Do they originate fro Ku Kul Kan) are a white extremist group that hate black people, that is not a lie that is a truth.

Do People of the Jewish faith hold prominent positions in the US Goverment yes they do, that is not a lie.

Do people of the Jewish faith have a great influence in the US Media/Film Industry yes they do, that is not a lie.

Was the PNAC founder a person of the Jewish Faith yes he was, that is not a lie.

Are the main supporters of PNAC people of the Jewish faith yes they are, that is not a lie.

Is Rumsfeld a Jew yes he is , his he the driving force behind the WOT yes he is and thats not a lie.

Did Saddam murder tens of thousands, yes he did.

Did Hitler cause the deaths of millions yes he did.

Do Americans kill their own Presidents, yes they do.

These are all truths if you wish to believe them or not that is your choice, but to believe some and not all only delludes oneself from harm.

and your point is???

Bush is a christian, maybe we should hate all christians!!!

Hitler was a pagan! Maybe we should hate all druids???

Saddam guess what.... CHRISTIAN.... (ACTED MUSLIM WHEN THE WAR STARTED)

hell Everybody on here burn down your local catholic church the resurrection zionists are taking over!!! OH GOD!!!

period to the point ATS take my account...

you are both #ING IDIOTS!!!!

no go crossbreed with your grandmothers to save your pure race...

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Coven the point is is there is a conspiracy, if you fail to recognise that, thats your problem And please refrain from the personal insults thank you.

If you or other do not wish to know the truth that is your right but there are many who do and that is their right.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I truly do not understand how someone can get in a frenzy call someone a bigot and out of the other side of there mouth label that person like this "you are both #ING IDIOTS!!!!"

Are you a hypocrite? I don't think your comments are warranted.

Originally posted by coven

you are both #ING IDIOTS!!!!

no go crossbreed with your grandmothers to save your pure race...

[edit on 4-3-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
I'm not a controlled demolition expert, but from all the ones I've seen on TV, the explosives detonate, and then the building begins to fall (sometimes a few seconds later). On this video, the windows are blowing out while the building is falling. I agree that this must be caused by the pressure of the collapse.

What pressure from the collapse?

The building collapsed from the *bottom*, with the upper floors falling in unison with each other. The upper floors didn't fall first onto the floors beneath them. The lower floors fell out from beneath the upper floors. Therefore, there would have been no pressure slamming down on adjacent floors near the top of the building to cause smoke to be blown out the windows.

However, if somebody wanted to make sure 7 came down and everything was destroyed, the way to guarantee it would be to take out the lower support beams first, causing the building to implode, and at the same time blow out the support beams on the upper floors as well. This would make sure the entire building was pulverized.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Coven the point is is there is a conspiracy, if you fail to recognise that, thats your problem And please refrain from the personal insults thank you.

If you or other do not wish to know the truth that is your right but there are many who do and that is their right.

I'll leave the personal attacks out when you guys realize even using the word zionist is bigotry and anti-semetic.... leave out the 'zion' and I'll get back to the conspiracy... but I am sick and #ing tired of people with close minds trying to blame the GOVERNMENT ACTS of nine eleven on anybody else but the USA GOVERNMENT WAR MACHINE... (GENERALS, NOT RELIGIONS OR RACES)

DAMN

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join