It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visible explosives 7 wtc

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet
Cameron Fox must be the most useless muppet on ATS. Pathetic efforts to debunk everything. What is your motive, it even seems like you are some kind of very lame disinfo agent.

There are people around, who are trying to suppress the truth because they would lose whatever entitlements they are receiving, from the government, if the government and the federal reserve fail.

It's what the zionists are counting on.

[edit on 4-3-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Cameron Fox must be the most useless muppet on ATS. Pathetic efforts to debunk everything. What is your motive, it even seems like you are some kind of very lame disinfo agent.

There are people around, who are trying to suppress the truth because they would lose whatever entitlements they are receiving, from the government, if the government and the federal reserve fail.

Someone PLEASE tell me where my checks are !!

This is a typical tin foil response by someone that knows that this video has been DOCTORED like other so called EVIDENCE that get manipulated to fit an agenda.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by CameronFox
an agenda.

What is your agenda fox?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   

an agenda.

What is your agenda fox?

My agenda is looking for the truth..... Your agenda is to change the facts to make them fit your theories. Now please tell me where I get paid for being an agent for the Government.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Mr C Fox explosive charges could of been in place for weeks, how many times have you seen contractors working in buildings, do you stop and ask them what their doing , do you ask them are they planting explosives, no you would assume that they were going about their lawful duties.

Just like with the Pentagon, how convenient that the part of the building that was being worked on would provide perfect cover for any covert actions, and even more provident that the alleged plane hit this part of the building, well miracles must really happen.

Lets some up the alleged facts:

9/11 4 planes are highjacked
3 hit buildings
1 shotdown/or crashes
3k plus dead
Buildings that not have been hit collapse.
Evidence of terrorist activity is 1 photograph, 1 passport and a Koran and maps found in a car.

The real story:

An event is required to further the Zionist/Neocon agenda.

3k plus Americans are the sacrificial lamb.
Muslim patsies are used as evidence for Muslim fanatics attacking America.
The event is used to wage war in the ME, to secure oil supplies, protect the oil burse and help Israel.
WTC buildings are bought by Silverstein (Jew) a few months before with massive insurance cover including terrorist attack cover. He makes Billions out of 9/11
Rumsfeld (Jew) is the leader in prosecuting the war in the ME (Holy War)
PNAC founded by a Jew, Chairman Kristol (Jew) PNAC a cover to prosecute the Zionist/Neocon agenda

Once one identifies the players in the game the answer become's Kristol clear. The question is do you want the answers and what will you do about it. I think many know the answers but are afraid to speak out.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Mr C Fox explosive charges could of been in place for weeks, how many times have you seen contractors working in buildings, do you stop and ask them what their doing , do you ask them are they planting explosives, no you would assume that they were going about their lawful duties.

Just like with the Pentagon, how convenient that the part of the building that was being worked on would provide perfect cover for any covert actions, and even more provident that the alleged plane hit this part of the building, well miracles must really happen.

Lets some up the alleged facts:

9/11 4 planes are highjacked
3 hit buildings
1 shotdown/or crashes
3k plus dead
Buildings that not have been hit collapse.
Evidence of terrorist activity is 1 photograph, 1 passport and a Koran and maps found in a car.

The real story:

An event is required to further the Zionist/Neocon agenda.

3k plus Americans are the sacrificial lamb.
Muslim patsies are used as evidence for Muslim fanatics attacking America.
The event is used to wage war in the ME, to secure oil supplies, protect the oil burse and help Israel.
WTC buildings are bought by Silverstein (Jew) a few months before with massive insurance cover including terrorist attack cover. He makes Billions out of 9/11
Rumsfeld (Jew) is the leader in prosecuting the war in the ME (Holy War)
PNAC founded by a Jew, Chairman Kristol (Jew) PNAC a cover to prosecute the Zionist/Neocon agenda

Once one identifies the players in the game the answer become's Kristol clear. The question is do you want the answers and what will you do about it. I think many know the answers but are afraid to speak out.

Please offer proof of your allegations.... please show me how the "JEW" Silverstein made "billions".

You have not done any research at all. All you have done was say.. " This was a inside job". You go to your nut job websites and take it as Gospel. Look into the FACTS of the day. You may be surprised at what a load of crap your theories really are.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Well I am not going to say the buildings were or were not blown up, but I can give people a little info from a person who has worked and been around industrial and commercial construction all their life.

First Question: Can a building or Skyscraper be rigged with explosives without people knowing about it?

Answer: Yes, very easily. I don't know if most people are privy or know about the size of crawl spaces above drop ceilings but they are sometimes walkable in more modern buildings. And you have access to everything structural, electrical, gas, plumbing, communication, fiber-optics, HVAC or to most of you laymen heating, ventilation, cooling, air ducts.

Also most of these large buildings, including old sky scrapers, have what is called pipe chases for wire, pipes and ducts so that they can be pulled up the entire length of the building. Chases are also used for adding pipes, electrical, etc......for the future. Hell you can have an entire crew working on a skyscraper and no one would ever even know.

Just my 2 cents....but I have no real opinion on the World Trade Center since I am no expert on demolition.

[edit on 4-3-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Well again I am no expert on the WTC, but I do know that the insurance case was a big deal in federal court.

Here is the info for you.
Insurance Settlement and Court Case For World Trade Center

October 19, 2006

A federal court has upheld the jury verdicts that recognized the two-plane terrorist attacks on the towers at the World Trade Center on Sept. 11, 2001 as a single event for some insurers and two events for others.
Advertisement
Lloyd's of London

A three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit in New York found no fault with letting jurors decide the meaning of "event" for insurance purposes.

As a result, it let stand an April verdict that held the attacks to be one event under the insurance binder used by major insurers. Under this verdict, WTC developer Larry Silverstein and his Silverstein Properties became entitled to about $4.6 billion.

The decision also affirms a separate jury verdict for nine other insurers that found the event was two claims under a different binder they used while negotiating final coverage terms.

The case is SR International Business Insurance Company Ltd. versus World Trade Center Properties, LLC, et al.

Please offer proof of your allegations.... please show me how the "JEW" Silverstein made "billions".

You have not done any research at all. All you have done was say.. " This was a inside job". You go to your nut job websites and take it as Gospel. Look into the FACTS of the day. You may be surprised at what a load of crap your theories really are.

[edit on 4-3-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Cameron Fox must be the most useless muppet on ATS.

Wow. He shows that the video has been circulating for a while, meanwhile you think its new. He shows that its been altered, at least cropped to make it look like the puffs are giant blow outs, and you can see from the larger video that the puffs clearly can't be explosions destroying support and then collapsing the building, the windows break as it bulges and cracks.

And you respond with a personal attack?

And an accusation that he is an agent, which, of course, is standard operating procedure in actual Cointelpro.

Who's the muppet now shouting pointless criticism from the rafters now eh?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
"Squids" have been used as movie props.

Doh!

Not giant steel beam cutting, but they can set off the actual beam cutting charge.

The wiki entry doesn't seem to mention that the term is used in demolition.

This site cites them, and its probably one of the bigger sources for the proliferation of hte term in the 911-Conspiracy world, but, notice, the footnote tracks out the fireworks, not building demolition.

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
There was plenty of time to rig this building, all civilians were evacuated

Just to be clear, you are saying that after the 911 attack and after the evacuation of the building, 'they' sent in demolition workers to rig the building to demolish it? To pretend it was part of the attack?

Seems a risky and pointless move on the part of the conspirators, no? All that to collapse a building, and in such a way that its 'patenty obvious' to even the layman, (as is claimed by some) that it was demolished?
Why go through all of that? Was the collapse of WTC7 the 'final straw' that propelled us to action in response to 911? How does the collapse of WTC7 help the conspirators, to the point that they had demolition crews, secret demolition crews, on hand to go into a damaged and burning building and rig it for explosives?

[edit on 4-3-2007 by Nygdan]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
There was plenty of time to rig this building, all civilians were evacuated prior to a 0930 evacuation of the "bunker" after a Secret Service agent advised them to leave, the building came down 1720.

source
age 305 9/11 Commission Report

OEM Response
After the South Tower was hit, OEM senior leadership decided to remain in its "bunker" and continue conducting operations, even though all civilians had been evacuated from 7 WTC. At approximately 9:30, a senior OEM official ordered the evacuation of the facility, after a Secret Service agent in 7 WTC advised him that additional commercial planes were not accounted for. Prior to its evacuation, no outside agency liaisons had reached OEM. OEM field responders were stationed in each tower's lobby, at the FDNY overall command post, and, at least for some period of time, at the NYPD command post at Church and Vesey.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Not giant steel beam cutting, but they can set off the actual beam cutting charge.

The wiki entry doesn't seem to mention that the term is used in demolition.
[edit on 4-3-2007 by Nygdan]

The squib, being an explosive device, releases a lot of energy, and can be used for shattering, triggering, propelling and cutting a wide range of materials.
once more

Sounds like demolition to me, Nygdan

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Mr C Fox, what do you mean proof, why dont you just look at your own Goverment info sites.

Is Rumsfeld a Jew Yes, is he leading the WOT yes.
Do Jews hold prominent positions in the Goverment yes they do.

Did Silerstein buy the WTC buildings yes, did he insure them against terrorist attacks yes, did they (insurers) pay out double the amount he insured them for yes.

Does the US give Billions to Israel each year yes, do Americans die for Israel yes.

Mr C Fox the Sahara is full of sand, how do you know it is, do you have proofs? Your head is one great empty space devoid of logical thought. That is not a personal attack on you, some are gifted and some are not, the gifted ones instinctively know others such as yourself ask for proof. when the proofs are given to you they are like a pane of glass, you can see through it but you cannot see the glass.

Does the Sun shine down on our Planet are the Stars really in the sky, is it real?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   

RACIST...

WTF... Dude somebody clean this site of these hitler youth idiots... The Jews do everything wrong in the world???? Please state your facts (minus any herman goering quotes please)

I love how after you state zionist agenda, you take it a step further in the aluminum foil hat club, by saying all the Jews did it.

1 if there is a zionist agenda, little nobodies (money wise) like Larry Siverstein would know nothing about it.... agendas are run by handfuls of people, Not entire religious groups....

2 we're talking using your brain processing here, if there were a Zionist Agenda wouldn't it be obvious to all americans? after all with all the Jew hording and greediness, wouldn't they be fighting each other for control of all of the major corporations? Not Buying and selling like the global market, but all company take overs would be hostile...

do you think the jews need to drink blood to survive to??? SORRY ATS, NO FLAMING.... BS on this, get the F***in' NAZI'S OUT OF HERE...

ohhh... and I wouldn't bother responding, I'm not looking to argue with a fruitcake over whether or not jews are evil.... (hehehe)

p.s. Soutern Baptist Born and raise, I come from an English, and German Background, I have NO Jewish Blood... But I also choose not to hate people just because blue blood flows through there veins, also.

K i'm done

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by coven
RACIST...

I'm not a racist

Zionism isn't a race.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hello Coven, just for 1 minute try and reel your emotions in.

The Ku Klux Klan ( Do they originate fro Ku Kul Kan) are a white extremist group that hate black people, that is not a lie that is a truth.

Do People of the Jewish faith hold prominent positions in the US Goverment yes they do, that is not a lie.

Do people of the Jewish faith have a great influence in the US Media/Film Industry yes they do, that is not a lie.

Was the PNAC founder a person of the Jewish Faith yes he was, that is not a lie.

Are the main supporters of PNAC people of the Jewish faith yes they are, that is not a lie.

Is Silverstein going to make billions from the 9/11 event yes he is, that is not a lie.

Is Rumsfeld a Jew yes he is , his he the driving force behind the WOT yes he is and thats not a lie.

Did Saddam murder tens of thousands, yes he did.

Did Hitler cause the deaths of millions yes he did.

Do Americans kill their own Presidents, yes they do.

These are all truths if you wish to believe them or not that is your choice, but to believe some and not all only delludes oneself from harm.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
this video its very old and no its not doctored in any form.
So if you have the proof it is not doctored will you guys agree its controlled demolition?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This is very old footage, and is passed off to be exploding windows by the offical story followers.

BUT, they don't understand what type of windows are used and how they are designed to react. These are safety windows, specificaly designed NOT to explode like that. They are desgined to shatter in millions of small pieces that are not sharp, and there is a protective film over them to keep them together. So there is a few things wrong with saying they are windows..

1: If these saftey glass windows were to explode the pieces would be so small that it wouldn't look like it does in the video. We would probably not even see it.

2: If these saftey glass windows did explode, why did it explode only OUTWARD, and not INWARD. Also, why DID they explode outward? They have saftey film on them, the should have just cracked and fell straight down, not fly outwards with force like an explosion. And don't tell me it was air pressure.

3: If the building did warp and cause the safety windows to act funny, why was it in sequence?? Wouldn't the entire building side, warp at the same time?

These are very important things to think about when someone crys GLASS.

The used these safetly glass windows, just incase someone or something hits the window from the inside or out. They don't want huge shards of glass falling down to the street on to people. So they have the protective film, and designed the windows to crack into many pieces, like car windshields.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tator3
Pretty soon the news will read HEADLINE LARRY SILVERSTEIN COMMITS SUICIDE

Then its just a matter of time before the rest of the war criminals are being arrested and sentenced to death. I dont think that would be too harsh, do you?

This would interesting eh?

Unfortunately, I think there will be a HUGE orchestrated distraction to keep all this, as you say, from happening.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ViewFromTheStars
Unfortunately, I think there will be a HUGE orchestrated distraction to keep all this, as you say, from happening.

Yeah, the invasion of Iran to kick off WWIII.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join