It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mideast War - Isreal Is Getting Ready

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I know an Isreali (He is ex-military in Israel) who has a company here in the states. I had lunch with him recently. The topic of an Iran invasian popped up.

Two comments worth mentioning:
1. Israel has already gotten permission for air space access over two other Arab countries (quite surprising). I forget the names of the countries however he said there is an Isreali website that has the names.
2. Isreal has invented a device that once places in a hummer or whatever, will produce a field around the vehicle that can protect again RPGs. I believe he said they will detonate RPGs way before they come near the vehicle. However they will not detonate bullets.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I started writing something a little more revealing but decided to provide less information. There is a system that was developed in Israel that protects against missiles. It is a bit less exotic than you described but it does the job efficiently. Some of these were tanks were used in Lebanon and all of them came out untouched.

Israel also has an anti-missile missile system that protects against a variety of missile including the split warhead and decoys that Iran is currently developing.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Israel doesn't have permission to use anyones airspace! They have said in January though, that they are willing to violate Jordan and Saudi Arabias air space.
There is a big difference here!

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murphs
Israel doesn't have permission to use anyones airspace! They have said in January though, that they are willing to violate Jordan and Saudi Arabias air space.
There is a big difference here!

Murphs supposedly they have the OK from Saudi Arabia and Qatar to use their airspace. This is how they do things though to stir up trouble between the different countries/factions. Its their specialty. Look at Lebanon, Palestine and even Iraq where they support the Kurds. "Through Deception Though Shalt Do War".

Ever hear the saying "Your eyes are bigger then your stomach"? Well in ragards to Israel attacking Iran I think this will be appropriate no matter who gives them a passageway. They are gonna bite off a lot more then they can chew.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I can't speak for Qatar but Saudi and Jordan have categorically stated that they have no permission to use their air space. These rumours came out at the start of the year. Saudi and Jordan jumped and said no way! Israel then said they would violate air space.
I am off to have a look at Qatars stance!

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Now I am confused LOL.

According to this dated 25/02/07.
www.haaretz.com...

Qatar, Oman and Emirates have given permission.

This is like a game of cat and mouse or Hari Kari!

They have permission to use the air space of 3 countries and are prepared to violate the air space of 2 more. Nothing like being greedy!

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
i think the writing is on the wall on this one. for those of you in the stock market, get ready. i believe there is alot of risk in the market and you are beginning to see a flight to safety. i do not think israel will sit tight and do nothing as iran continues in its efforts.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I agree that there is something going on and I say that because of Cheney going to Pakistan recently and than a few days after that Iran's president went to Saudi Arabia. I've never known of that to happen before especially lately since the Saudi's are funneling the Sunni's in Iraq and killing the Shiites who are aligned with Iran. So I wonder what's going on here.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeropointtruth
I know an Isreali (He is ex-military in Israel) who has a company here in the states. I had lunch with him recently. The topic of an Iran invasian popped up.

Two comments worth mentioning:
1. Israel has already gotten permission for air space access over two other Arab countries (quite surprising). I forget the names of the countries however he said there is an Isreali website that has the names.
2. Isreal has invented a device that once places in a hummer or whatever, will produce a field around the vehicle that can protect again RPGs. I believe he said they will detonate RPGs way before they come near the vehicle. However they will not detonate bullets.

I've found exactly what you were talking about in your second point.
Hope this helps.

Video here
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Blackfox, great find! Thank you. This website is great!

I love your avatar Blackfox. How true!

Get ready for the oil spike. We are going back to $3.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
To all you Israel-haters out there:
You seem to misread the situation. Israel is getting ready for war because it is evident. why???
1- Iran is intervening in Iraq against the US and American troops are getting killed. That is good enough reason to attack Iran.
2- A nuclear Iran is a treat to all Sunni nations and that is why Qatar, Oman and Saudi Arabia gave their OK to attack Iran through its territory. It is in Saudi's interest that Iran is disarmed just as much as it is Israel's.
3- Iran is 49% minority groups that are not necessarily fond of the brutish Shiite regime. Their economy is in shambles and their human rights records in horrendous. Therefore Iran is not a natural nation and will sooner or later collapse into its regular multi-national form or rather become a moderate, democratic country.

Iran supports internationally recognized terrorist entities such as Islamic Jihad, Hamas and Hezbullah who are known for their fondness of Jewish Civilians. This gives Israel the right to kick those Polow eating, primitive pieces of Shiites back to the middle ages if it so chooses.

My guess is Israel is prepping from the repercussions of the US attack on Iran which means a war against the Palestinians (who will attack Israel on command from their patrons), Hezbullah (ditto) and possibly Syria as well.

[edit on 5/3/07 by JudahMaccabbi]

[edit on 5/3/07 by JudahMaccabbi]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   

3- Israel is 49% minority groups that are not necessarily fond of the brutish ZIONIST regime. Their economy is in shambles and their human rights records in horrendous. Therefore Israel is not a natural nation and will sooner or later collapse into its regular multi-national form or rather become a moderate, democratic country.

The above describes Israel perfectly

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5-3-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy

3- Israel is 49% minority groups that are not necessarily fond of the brutish ZIONIST regime. Their economy is in shambles and their human rights records in horrendous. Therefore Israel is not a natural nation and will sooner or later collapse into its regular multi-national form or rather become a moderate, democratic country.

Ignorance at its best. Israel is 24% minority groups (less than half of Iran).
source

Thank you and good night!

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy

Agreed,Well said.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5-3-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JudahMaccabbi
To all you Israel-haters out there:
You seem to misread the situation. Israel is getting ready for war because it is evident. why???
1- Iran is intervening in Iraq against the US and American troops are getting killed. That is good enough reason to attack Iran.

Ahh yes of course especially since Israel was one of the main submitters of phoney evidence to get us in Iraq in the first place...yes Israel is so concerned for American GI's

3- Iran is 49% minority groups that are not necessarily fond of the brutish Shiite regime. Their economy is in shambles and their human rights records in horrendous. Therefore Iran is not a natural nation and will sooner or later collapse into its regular multi-national form or rather become a moderate, democratic country.

and so many citizens of Israel are fond of Israels government? Maybe if they are jewish yes but not the rest. Israels human rights record is one to be placed on an altar above Irans? LOL thats laughable. Go look at Amnesty International and see that Israel has about as many pages of HR complaints as Iran does.

Iran supports internationally recognized terrorist entities such as Islamic Jihad, Hamas and Hezbullah who are known for their fondness of Jewish Civilians. This gives Israel the right to kick those Polow eating, primitive pieces of Shiites back to the middle ages if it so chooses.

Yes and all this magically all appeared just as Israel was attempting to garner support for attacking Iran and during the lebanon war. Amazingly this information was never known before especially since we have been in Iraq for about 4 years now. They are just doing what Israel does...they sell to the highest bidder. I guess you forgot how much weaponry Israel used to sell to Iran during the Iran/Iraq war that Israel confiscated from Lebanon. I wonder how much of tht is still in use today.

My guess is Israel is prepping from the repercussions of the US attack on Iran which means a war against the Palestinians (who will attack Israel on command from their patrons), Hezbullah (ditto) and possibly Syria as well.

You just sat here and gave us all those reasons for Israel to attack Iran and now you say USA is going to attack Iran while Israel sits back and possibly prepares for repurcussions from all those entities. Sorry but aside from the Jewish people residing in this country and the Evangalist Christians in this country who wish to see your country survive long enough to fight in their battle for the return of jesus...not many will want to go to war with Iran for Israels sake...not my childrens blood thats for sure. You are more then welcome to leave this country and go shed your own for israel. It is your country after all. Goo luck in your endeavor.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
Murphs supposedly they have the OK from Saudi Arabia and Qatar to use their airspace. This is how they do things though to stir up trouble between the different countries/factions. Its their specialty. Look at Lebanon, Palestine and even Iraq where they support the Kurds. "Through Deception Though Shalt Do War".

Ever hear the saying "Your eyes are bigger then your stomach"? Well in ragards to Israel attacking Iran I think this will be appropriate no matter who gives them a passageway. They are gonna bite off a lot more then they can chew.

Saudi Arabia and Qatar are Sunni nations, they dont give a hootin hell about the Shia nation of Iran. Both sects consider the others preaching and existence herasey. Saudi-Iran relations are pretty damn crappy at this point, never been really good though. Qatar's royals have a pact with the Saudi royals, as long as there is sectarian strife the Sunni leaders in the Muslim world will take Israel over a Shia' Iran any day of the week. Israel knows this, and they would be dumb not to use it if they feel it gives them an edge in any way. I'm not saying the attack will happen, because I dont think it will. After the hundreds of threads over the past few years that have been on this very subject, and none have been right. If I'm wrong here, I have no problem eating crow.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Pieman,
As usual, your crooked logic fails you. I was not counting the reasons for Israel to attack Iran, I was counting the reasons for the US to attack Iran since this will most likely be the scenario. The US is HOT on the trail of Iran not because I want them to be but because that is just the case. During the Lebanon was the US push Israel hard to attack Syria and Israel refused to escalate that war at that particular time. The US wishes to close the book on the Iraqi issue and Iran is a major player. This is not Israel's conclusion but the US's conclusion.
Therefore when the attack comes against Iran it will be from the US with Israel in current preparation for retaliation from:
1- Gaza where the Palestinians have armed themselves to the teeth with goodies such as Grad missiles, AT missiles, explosives and they built bunkers similar to those of Hezbullah's.
2- Hezbullah who replenished its arms and received improved weapon systems from Russia via Syria.
3- Syria who is Iran's Ally and will get involved by providing support for Hezbullah. Israel, this time, will not back-off.

and so many citizens of Israel are fond of Israels government? Maybe if they are jewish yes but not the rest. Israels human rights record is one to be placed on an altar above Irans? LOL thats laughable. Go look at Amnesty International and see that Israel has about as many pages of HR complaints as Iran does.

The only reason there are so many HR complaint is because of the political mud slinging that it produces. During the Lebanon war HRW complained about Israeli 'attrocities' against civilians and only after the war did they admit that Hezbullah did use civilians as shield in most cases were civilians were hurt.
Israel does not put homosexuals to death, does not kill and rape journalists who are in custody and does not provide weapons to internationally recognized terrorist groups. What is laughable is that you claim that Iran's HR record is comparable to that of Israel's
for comparison just look up Israel and Iran on Civil liberties

HR groups, in general, fail because as Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan put it:
"The amount of violations of human rights in a country is always an inverse function of the amount of complaints about human rights violations heard from there. The greater the number of complaints being aired, the better protected are human rights in that country".
So HR groups complain more about free countries were the Press has freedom rather than backward countries like Iran where the press is repressed. It is also easier for HR groups to be very vocal about their complaints against free countries since they know they will not be harmed. In places like Iran complaining about them puts them in jeopardy.

Yes and all this magically all appeared just as Israel was attempting to garner support for attacking Iran and during the lebanon war. Amazingly this information was never known before especially since we have been in Iraq for about 4 years now.

Wrong again - Iranian involvement in terrorism has been known for years. The Argentinian government has linked both Hezbullah and Iran to the Buenos Aires Israeli embassy and Jewish Center bombings since the early 90s.

An attack on Iran is not for Israel sake. The Saudis, Qataris and most of the Sunni states are for it as well.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Interesting how this is developing...

1. Israel concerned over Iran-Saudi cooperationwww2.irna.ir...

2. Saudi defends Gulf Arab atom plans, criticises Iran
05 Mar 2007 21:18:38 GMT
Source: Reuters www.alertnet.org...

3. Saudi-Iran talks end in confusion
Mar 5, 2007
The Australian www.iranian.ws...

It seems like basically nothing was accomplished. I think...

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by JudahMaccabbi
There is a system that was developed in Israel that protects against missiles..

Its called "Black People". Like the Americans, they just put 30 or 40 "Black People" in front of their tanks and armoured vehicles and the incoming fire power (the bullets and RPG's) just can't get through. Whilst these use up really fast, they have the advantage that "Black People" can be mined remarkably cheaply in areas like O'Hare, the Bronx or in Birmingham by seasoned US Recruiting Officers.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Wow, I hate to say it ZeroPoint... but those reporters seem a bit confused. They also seem to be jumping at anything they can to make the Iranians look bad without any actual facts.

In the first link it seems like the whole thing is about a few people from other governments who don't like the fact that the Iranian government talked to the Saudis... thats not news at all, that's just a few random people whining. I don't like it when Bill Gates has meetings with his investors instead of paying me a random visit to give me millions of dollars... but you don't see that on the news.

In that second link, they title it to make it sound like the whole Iranian Nuclear research was criticized against by the Saudis... however, it clearly states that the Saudi King said that any Nuclear Ambitions by Arabic States are to be allowed... I think these reporters definitions of criticizing is different from what we'd find in the dictionary.

On that last link, it's clear what happened was the Saudi reporters simply got the wrong information, and like most news networks do, they reported the incorrect information as soon as they could. The Iranian and Saudi governments didn't come away from the meeting in confusion... just the reporters, lol.

Ah well. Such is the world of news. If it's fast, it's horribly incorrect, and full of bias. If it's accurate, people are too bored to read it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join