It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's all the WTC 7 deniers now

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Ive been watching this board over the years, mostly for laughs, im sure there's some real 9/11 truth people here, but I just get a kick out of all the spooks, neo cons, left gatekeepers etc, who still insist that fire causes steel skyscrapers to fall symmetrically, especially all the spooks in the Steve Spack WTC 7 thread LOL, where are you know?????? And know I just saw a thread saying Al Qaeda put bombs in WTC 7, almost died from laughter, this boards is filled with so much disinfo that if there's isn't people here working for the government there should be.

So my question for all the spooks and 9/11 deniers is how did the BBC and CNN
call the collapse of WTC 7 before it happened???? Just curious......... I got it, it was aliens right??????

[edit on 1-3-2007 by ff2k1984]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Obviously you don't read other threads... this topic is being adressed in length. I suggest you check those out before you start telling people to STFU.

Have a nice day

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
But some of the people on this boards couldn't tell up from down

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ff2k1984
STFU

Well, I was pretty complacent until this. You might want to brush up on your manners.

BTW, do you have a point here or do you just want to diss the membership?

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Its not directed at any of the real people asking 9/11 questions, its directed at the deniers especially the ones I saw in the Steve Spack thread

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Its not directed at any of the real people asking 9/11 questions, its directed at the deniers especially the ones I saw in the Steve Spack thread

Fine. Proceed with decorum then.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
But there was like a 1000 posts, decided to start fresh, but i am really looking forward to hearing from the WTC 7 deniers

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   

But there was like a 1000 posts, decided to start fresh, but i am really looking forward to hearing from the WTC 7 deniers

Well thats a great excuse. 1,000 posts which should start anew. Just go there and add another one to the thread instead of making something that is already talked about.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I just read this ran into this on infowars...

query.nytimes.com...

Very interesting stuff. Always finding out something new.

I know in my gut building 7 was brought down by controlled demolition but what to do? Hopefully the truth will come out fully before it's too late but I also sense in my gut THAT's not going to happen either.

[edit on 1-3-2007 by ViewFromTheStars]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   

call the collapse of WTC 7 before it happened???? Just curious

]Is it really necessary to create yet another thread about this?

The people on the scene evacuated WTC7 before it collapsed, because it was obvious to them that it was damaged to the point of being unsafe, iow, in danger of collapsing. Its most likely that this was reported to the news agencies, and, in teh process, they reported that it had collapsed. Especially telling is that the BBC affiliates were the ones reporting that, it must've came to their central office, been misunderstood there, and then distributed out to their affiliates.

EIther that, or "The BBC did 911".

[edit on 1-3-2007 by Nygdan]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
im right here !!!!!!!! haven't gone anywhere !!!!!!!!!
you people need to look before you leep .
they , the bbc , was parroting cnn . and cnn said is starting to collapse .
and yes , it did start to fall a few minutes before hand . and theres video of it . so , to answer the question , were still here , just growing tired of you 911 folks .

[edit on 1-3-2007 by prof.caos]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
"The people on the scene evacuated WTC7 before it collapsed, because it was obvious to them that it was damaged to the point of being unsafe, iow, in danger of collapsing. Its most likely that this was reported to the news agencies, and, in teh process, they reported that it had collapsed. Especially telling is that the BBC affiliates were the ones reporting that, it must've came to their central office, been misunderstood there, and then distributed out to their affiliates."

WTC 4,5&6 WFC, Bankers Trust building where all closer to the towers and took on much more damage that WTC 7, the only damage was to the sw coroner and fire on 8 floors according to FEMA and NIST, how come they where not saying that any of those building might collapse or "had collapsed" as the BBC said I mean come on, they got the script to early and they f'd up, actually who ever told the BBC and CNN WTC 7 had collapsed when in fact it was still standing f'd up not even Silvia freakin Brown on 9/11 could of called WTC 7 to collapse because it was totally unpressidented anyone on 9/11 who was speculating about other building collapses was doing just that speculating
nothing more. Who ever was going around to the media on 9/11 speculating on WTC 7 is the central issue in this story.

But when you get down to the nitty gritty, the symmetrical free fall collapse of WTC 7 is the biggest smoking gun on 9/11 bar none

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Well if that is the biggest smoking gun, then this whole conspiracy is as weak as the damaged, buring, gutted configuration of WTC 7 before it fell.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Both the NIST and FEMA report unequivocally stated that the building collapsed UNEXPECTEDLY.

If BBC or CNN got information from people on the scene that there were signs of a collapse, then why not come forward with their sources?

Why does the BBC refuse to tell us where this story originated?

Why do they refuse to authenticate their own footage? Instead claiming that they lost at least THREE copies in DIFFERENT locations??

They could make this all go away by answering a few questions, but instead they lie about it.

[edit on 3/2/2007 by sp00n1]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   
If sylvia brown said it was going to collapse, then it woudln't have.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I you were going to engineer the collapse of the WTC, why would you risk disclosure of your plot by handing out a script to news people ahead of time? Why not just wait until it collapses and let the reporters report what they just witnessed?

It's just not logical to believe a script was handed out ahead of time.

...opps, spelling error. I hate that.

[edit on 2-3-2007 by hlesterjerome]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by hlesterj
erome

I you were going to engineer the collapse of the WTC, why would you risk disclosure of your plot by handing out a script to news people ahead of time? Why not just wait until it collapses and let the reporters report what they just witnessed?[edit on 2-3-2007 by hlesterjerome]

Because they didn't want reporters to report what they just witnessed, they wanted them to sell the lie that the building collapsed because of fire. If they reported the truth they would have said it was an obvious controlled demolition.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
WHAT?
My god this is so incredibly stupid. The NWO decides to put out a wire saying the building is going to collapse a 1/2 hour ahead of time?

God this is the SINGLE most pathetic attempt at a "smoking gun". ( next to JAck Trippers laughable Pentacon video.

"sell the lie" ??? hahaha

It appears to me that the movement has been placed in neutral.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
are you attempting to be the ATS muppet.
This clip should entertain you, so you don't have to think to hard. Let the politicains do the thinking for you

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Spoon 1 made some good points above.Why was this video yanked off google,you tube ,etc. so fast with little or no explanation of why.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join